PDA

View Full Version : The new girl feeling

wannabie
07-01-2007, 08:32 PM
I just wanted to know if this has happened to anyone.

For me, I've been totally enfemme for a week and the feeling is great. After a while your drab self begins to show through and you get the 'not special' feeling anymore. Being a girl or a new girl is one best feeling I could imagine but after a while it fades. That summer dress, the bras, and that skirt you just bought just feel like everyday clothes.

Does anyone here have a separate personality when they are enfemme?

If so, what is it like? Are you more outspoken? Confident?

Is there anyway to get back and keep the new girl feeling...forever?

Is hypnosis an option?

I just don’t want it to go away that fast. :sad:

marie354
07-01-2007, 08:53 PM
I threw out the last of my mens clothes sometime last January and have nothing but women's clothes now.
The feeling of being a girl is still there, but it is more everyday now.
I don't wear dresses and skirts when I'm out and about. I want to blend in and not draw attention to myself. But if there was a club near me, I'd probably dress up to go there once in a while.
:hugs:

It still feels good to me.

Karren H
07-01-2007, 09:39 PM
I hear SRS will give you that new girly feeling forever!!

:D.

And like everything else in life........... too much of a good thing......

Karren

Khriss
07-01-2007, 09:50 PM
wannabie... and..do'nt fret .. You are not alone..sooo keep on the contact here or where others feel likewize eh ? "K"

Holly
07-01-2007, 10:00 PM
Wannabe, like anything that becomes somewhat "routine," the not so special feelings may start to manifest themselves. I guess the question really what is so wrong with, "that summer dress, the bras, and that skirt you just bought" starting to feel like everyday clothes?

JamesAlan
07-01-2007, 10:49 PM
I've noticed a big difference in my girlfriend when she's in drab and when she's enfemme. She just came out to some friends of our that we were hanging out with on Friday. We are usually around them every Friday, but after her coming out they could see the difference in her personality that I saw every weekend in private. She was much more affectionate and relaxed around everybody. I was so proud of her. :happy:

LisaRose
07-01-2007, 11:42 PM
It really isn't so.....

The difference between CD'ing and Transitioning really isn't so clear cut as it seems. There's a whole lot of grey area in between.

Billijo49504
07-02-2007, 12:16 AM
I really enjoy the new skirt and top the wife brought home from work. But unfortunately I'm more of a CD thean a TG. I still like girls as friends and lovers....BJ

aka.laura
07-02-2007, 10:13 AM
It's a very normal very human phenomenon: when you hit a big jackpot the happiness wears off in a few days time, sad enough. When you went through some tragedy, the sadness wears off too, good for you. Feelings have a habit of fading, one way or the other.

wannabie
07-04-2007, 06:07 PM
I guess what I'm looking for is the personality change. I'm a lot more open enfemme and closed off in drab.

If my drab life seeps into my femme life then for me it's a problem.

So I'm asking if any of you do some type of exercises or rituals that keeps you psyched!!??

Joy Carter
07-04-2007, 06:18 PM
I guess what I'm looking for is the personality change. I'm a lot more open enfemme and closed off in drab.

So I'm asking if any of you do some type of exercises or rituals that keeps you psyched!!??

I think I understand what your saying Some GG's get a boost when they go out and buy somthing like a new outfit or accesory.
To me I have waited so long to let this girl out every time I get dressed is special. And of course I spoil myself from time to time.:D

wannabie
07-04-2007, 06:22 PM
I think I understand what your saying Some GG's get a boost when they go out and buy somthing like a new outfit or accesory.
To me I have waited so long to let this girl out every time I get dressed is special. And of course I spoil myself from time to time.:D

That's exactly how I feel.

Katie Moore
07-04-2007, 06:49 PM
Being very very new to this I too experience a different feeling when I either put make up on or wear panties under my guy clothes. I can't really explain it but I just feel softer, calmer and my sensual about my self. God, I hope it never goes away. :love:

wishful

Oddlee
07-04-2007, 07:37 PM

Well, for me the dressing is the ritual that keeps me psyched. However, I'm not sure there is a personality change. I'm only out to one (good) friend, who is very accepting, and she has not mentioned a difference between when I enfemme or drab when with her...

Lee

marie354
07-04-2007, 11:12 PM
Oh, I get it... When you start to feel like "I'm not very fem, am I" or "This is all feeling the same anymore" or even worse... "Why an I doing this?" Try something new. Even if it's just a different top with your favorite skirt.
Usually if I don't feel I'm fem enough, a spray of my favorite perfume, "Poison", takes care of it or some new shade of lipstick. Sometimes painting my nails does it.
There are sooo many things that girls can do to feel pretty, that it would be impossible to list them all. Experiment and find out the things that work for you.
:hugs:

Chantelle CD
07-05-2007, 11:12 AM

I use to think that there wasn't a personality change, but am starting to think otherwise.
Although i still feel me while dressed up, my centering and focus has changed. I'm softer, feminine, beautiful, <well i feel beautiful LoL> When i am drab <hate that word my normal self isn't drab> i feel just as good but opposite. When i am fighting this inside, is usually because of the split personality feeling.
Maybe what you need to do is work on not feeling closed off in drab. What can you do to change that? Do you want to? Or do you just want to become a woman? I myself think its very important to balance both "personalitys" Bring some of the female aspects into the male one to feel more centered and not closed off.