PDA

View Full Version : Leather Thoughts

Khriss
07-01-2007, 09:29 PM
for me ..nothing feels like leather..sounds or looks like leather...
while I love the "patent aspect of "It" has now become shiny-glossy pvc..
soo I've a fetish ?? "K"

missfine
07-01-2007, 10:22 PM
I'm with you. Nothing better than a leather skirt.
Fran

Holly
07-01-2007, 10:27 PM
Ummmmmmmmm... and the smell!

BarbaraTalbot
07-01-2007, 10:32 PM
But when Dee and I first shopped together (it was one of those bodega style cheap clothing stores) she got a mischievous glint in her eye and pointed to a pleather mid-thigh pleated mini on the wall. A ****ty shiver went up my spine then back down to my toes.

We bought it of course.

En Homme I find leather on women interesting. My dad served as a volunteer prison chaplain as Louisiana State Penitentiary in the late 60's when I was a boy. He used to get leather craft for 'his' inmates and help them sell it on the outside.

Years later when I turned 12 he got me the big Tandy leathercraft kit. I got pretty good at it. I always thought it was a message about staying on the straight and narrow. I should dig out my tools and get to work on something.

We looked at some interesting corsets online. I had the idea of getting a basic cloth shaper and using it as a base and adding leather piece by piece to the outside until I got an actual structural garment. like a lot of ideas of mine I'll be amazed if I start it and astounded if I finish.

marie354
07-01-2007, 10:34 PM
I love that feeling too... And the smell when it's new... OMG that's wonderful.
I need to go shopping, I gave mine away. (I dropped from a 12 to a 10.)
:hugs:

JamesAlan
07-01-2007, 10:41 PM
Personally I don't like the feel of tight leather on myself, but I love leather jackets. I've also seen some pretty sexy leather skirts before. They'd look great on my girlfriend, but she prefers longer length skirts.

susie evans
07-01-2007, 10:55 PM
love real leather keeps the cattle ind alive :hugs:

susie

Khriss
07-01-2007, 11:21 PM
[QUOTE=Khriss;923985]for me ..nothing feels like leather..sounds or looks like leather...
soo I've a fetish ?? "K"[/QUOTE
there's a scent to leather ..that I find.. Very ..hmmmm hehe xx"K"

nephthyr
07-02-2007, 02:17 AM
Agreed. Leather is absolutely fantastic. I love the way it looks, feels, smells and sounds!!

jessbcuzz
07-02-2007, 02:35 AM
Yes, there is something special about leather. I like to wear my leather skirt, white blouse and my black leather coat while out driving when it is cool out at night.

MsJanessa
07-02-2007, 08:16 AM
now how do you think I feel about leather??lol--My favorite fabric--love the feel and smell of leather, particularly when lined with satin--never feel as sexy as when I'm dressed head to toe in feminine black leather with matching thigh high spike heeled boots and shoulder length leather gloves.:dom:

Sabrina Flowers
07-02-2007, 11:54 AM
I like to wear leather skirts too, like others have said, it is the way it smells and feels. I have many skirt lengths and styles. They can be a bit hot to wear sometimes, but it is worth it.

heathr1
07-02-2007, 12:14 PM
I agree, the look, feel and smell are increadible.

The first one I ever wore was my mother's, then I bought my own and was fortunate enough to have a girlfriend with a leather skirt and her mother had one also.

I, once at my girlfriend's request, wore her black leather mini.

Who else finds wearing leather gives them confidence?

Toyah
07-02-2007, 12:37 PM
[quote=Khriss;923985]for me ..nothing feels like leather..sounds or looks like leather...
soo I've a fetish ?? "K"[/QUOTE
there's a scent to leather ..that I find.. Very ..hmmmm hehe xx"K"

Shhhhhh dont let the tightasses know you like it you would not be one of the gang, they like comfey skirts and no heels !!!!!!!:hugs:

Kerry Owens
07-02-2007, 06:37 PM
Leather has a lovely smell, and to handle it while I'm learning the leathercraft part in the VA therapy program is my favorite time. I spend hours learning how to do things. I can't believe I'm doing leathercraft and wood making too!

Mitch23
07-03-2007, 03:18 PM
I'm still having 'leather thoughts' - and it hurts no-one ... except the cow!

Mitch

Andi
07-05-2007, 04:03 PM
I'm still having 'leather thoughts' - and it hurts no-one ... except the cow!

Mitch

Moo-o-o-o!!!! Not exactly where I thought my life as a cow would end up. But, becoming a sexy skirt covering a CD's rear is a pretty good 'ending'. LOL :D

MsPriscilla
07-05-2007, 04:37 PM
prefer pvc - vinyl myself heyho

Mitch23
07-05-2007, 04:45 PM
Moo-o-o-o!!!! Not exactly where I thought my life as a cow would end up. But, becoming a sexy skirt covering a CD's rear is a pretty good 'ending'. LOL :D
Tee Hee - I'd not thought of that!!!!

Mitch

yingyang
07-05-2007, 06:39 PM
My old roommates went vegitarian and would say "dead cow" when I ate beef while at the same time wearing fancy leather belts that were everywhere at swap meets.
Point is, calf skin leather is the softest: I guess I love dead baby cow all over me.
Hell, at this point, I'm wanting what I want, it's there to be had, and I don't have to kill anything.
When I post a picture here, I'll be wearing dead baby cow and
Red Lipstick!
Mary:tongueout

Khriss
07-06-2007, 12:46 AM
.. such things are not for "everyone?" and...
I'm just glad I'm not alone ..in such ways .. thanks All ..xx"K"
I'd love an eelskin ..

Sheri 4242
07-06-2007, 02:23 AM
now how do you think I feel about leather??lol--My favorite fabric--love the feel and smell of leather, particularly when lined with satin--never feel as sexy as when I'm dressed head to toe in feminine black leather with matching thigh high spike heeled boots and shoulder length leather gloves.:dom:

Nothing quite like what You wear!!! i love such a look on someone i have to write to using lowercase for myself ("i"), and uppercase for the other person ("You")!!! Did i get that right???

I like to wear leather skirts too . . . it is the way it smells and feels.

Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

battybattybats
07-06-2007, 03:47 AM
My old roommates went vegitarian and would say "dead cow" when I ate beef while at the same time wearing fancy leather belts that were everywhere at swap meets.

Plants react to damage.. that's a sort of pain.. I bet those vegetarians eat some of their prey raw! Of course a screaming carrot releases chemicals not sound.
But what of all the field mice that go through big harvesters?
We take life to live unfortunatly. I buy free-range where I can to try and minimise suffering at least.

MsJanessa
07-07-2007, 12:19 PM
Nothing quite like what You wear!!! i love such a look on someone i have to write to using lowercase for myself ("i"), and uppercase for the other person ("You")!!! Did i get that right???

Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes darling, you did