PDA

View Full Version : So I Told Her And So

aoxomoxoa
07-01-2007, 11:34 PM
Well I made a post about a week back asking for advice about telling my SO about my crossdressing. Told her last night that alot of the time I was more comfortable in panties,it was hard I could barely get the words out and all she said was "SO WHAT" :happy: its not that big a deal I sometimes wear boxers. Which was one of the things I was thinking of mentioning. I swear sometimes we think so alike its amazing. :hugs: :love: She freaked out more over the fact that I have roaches than the fact that I wear panties.

And after some further discussion today just to check again, you know how women can be, we've both come to the conclusion that its just underwear and she doesn't care. She even hasen't set any rules or anything but that could change you never know.

So right now I'm in the process of getting rid of most of my male underwear and most definitley some roach traps. Thanks for all of your advice and support. THIS FORUM ROCKS!!!!!!!1111!!!!1 :love:

I'll be around <3 Aox

Holly
07-01-2007, 11:52 PM
I hope you don't have to put the roach traps in your panties! :eek:

Billijo49504
07-01-2007, 11:57 PM
Roach traps in your panties?? I guess I don't understand. But I do wear bras and panties every day....Good Luck ...BJ

Emily Ann Brown
07-02-2007, 07:48 AM
Holly....great minds think alike.....roach infested panties, YUCK!

Emily Ann

Angie G
07-02-2007, 08:05 AM
That's great hun :hugs:
Angie