PDA

View Full Version : Womens' Intuition?

sandra-leigh
07-01-2007, 11:40 PM
Something is keeping me out of trouble. Must be my Womens' Intuition :D

- Tuesday, after work, wearing my bra, but decide not to put in my forms for the ride home. I got on the bus, and there, sitting in my favourite seat, is the son of my neighbour two doors down, whom I know well enough that he would feel "avoided" if I hadn't sat with him. His parents are some of the very few people around whose opinion I care about, and I think they'd be cool with the idea that I cross-dress, but I'd rather they learned it from me, in my own time (and I don't know how the son would take it.) Anyhow, that no-forms decision at that bus stop kept me out of trouble with the neighbours.

- Wednesday evening, it was off to a concert of one of the Jazz greats. I'd been considering going completely dressed, but I had this thought, "What if I see one of my neighbours?". So I toned it down, non-obvious femme clothes, forms under a green/gold silk shirt. (Silk shirts are great, they drape and hide forms when you want them hidden, and mold up against the forms from the breeze when you walk.) My seating area wasn't crowded, and I looked and looked and didn't see a single person I knew, and I went though the concert thinking, "Jeez, I could have Dress after all!". Then as I headed out, a bit ahead of me on the stairs I saw an ex-colleauge I know a little better than most, an good guy but not a really a friend; I know he saw me in a skirt once, but we never talk about that. I picked up the pace to say hello to him, but got seperated in the crowd. And just as I decide he's gotten too far away, I look beside me, and there is one of the few people my wife and I socialize with sometimes, and whom moves in somewhat the same circles as my wife. I don't really know what his reaction would be, but he'd probably ask my wife about it, and since she doesn't understand it yet, could have been awkward. But he didn't Notice, and neither did his co-attendee (whom we also know a bit). Anyhow, because I listened to my inner "What if?!" voice, I stayed out of trouble with my wife's social circle.

- Tonight, Sunday evening, it was Canada day here. Rained during the day, but cleared up in the evening, so I bicycled over to see what was up at the usual street festival. I had one of my green dresses tucked into low-rise jeans, and a lacy cami underneath (clearly visible at the throat.) I had the pulled the dress right out for the ride, but had tucked it up again as the spray from the back tire upwards was getting it wet. Got to the festival, walked through it one way, pausing to put on my jacket -- left open so the dress/cami could be seen from the front but not the back or much of the side. I got to the end, turned around, and was seriously considering untucking my dress and walking back with full length (below-the-knee) dress showing... but I didn't. I walked about half way back, glanced over, and there on the other side of the road going the other way, not looking at me, was one of the women from work. Now, she's pretty open-minded (I talk to her sometimes), and I don't think she personally would care what I wear. On the other hand, she also happens to be hear all of the office gossip, and is known to reveal it pretty casually -- not a "gossip monger", but not known for her discretion unless specifically asked for it. I wouldn't be surprised if she did catch a glimpse of me, but with my jacket hiding the dress from side views, she wouldn't have seen me clearly enough to figure out that I was Cross-Dressing. (I hope!) But if I had let my dress down like I was thinking (and yes, I've walked through the festival in a skirt in previous years), then it would have been Obvious, and word would have gotten out at work. (I don't usually worry about the possibility that someone at work might see me; most people at work wouldn't think it worth mentioning to anyone else if they did see me.) What stopped me tonight? Guess it was my Womens' Intuition :)

Angie G
07-02-2007, 08:20 AM
That happened to me did not get dressed no the way home from work and got stoped by a cop :hugs:
angie

chucks
07-02-2007, 10:11 AM
i'd love to talk to a cop dressed. lol. would be way more fun.