PDA

View Full Version : Do You Sweep.....?

LisaRose
07-01-2007, 11:50 PM
I'm sure this has been asked many times before....but it's always fun to ask again..

I'm finding I sweep (you know...make sure what ever you're wearing is smoothed out before you sit down so you don't wrinkle) far more than I used to. I just really hate those wrinkles in a brand new sundress or summer skirt.

So.... Do you sweep on as regular basis, or just when you think about it??

Billijo49504
07-02-2007, 12:01 AM
Yes I do, but I would call it straightening, instead of sweeping. That sounds like cleaning the kitchen floor. But yes I do straioghten my skirt before sitting....BJ

DawnRodgers
07-02-2007, 01:53 AM
Always when ub fem mode, never in male mode. It just seems so natural - maybe it's a skirt thing. Also affects hiw I cross my legs too. A lot of times at the ankle or sliding one leg over the other, knees close together. I am doing that all of the time now, even in male mode.
Dawn

Emma England
07-02-2007, 04:03 AM
I always smooth my skirt.

Apart from having less chance of creasing it, it is more comfortable to sit with a skirt flush to your legs rather than all bunched up.

Angela Burke
07-02-2007, 04:14 AM
Yes I always tuck my skirt before sitting,
and check my slip/skirt when standing up.
It feels perfectly natural to do so.

Love

Angela

Kate Simmons
07-02-2007, 06:24 AM
Unfortunately yes. Must be some automatic habit or something you pick up. Doesn't do much for my "tough gal" image as a tomboy.:rolleyes::happy:

CrossdressinGoth
07-02-2007, 06:26 AM
I do this a lot myself, as a matter of fact, Ive even caught myself doing it with wearing mens clothes too, its kinda a natural habit for me now

erickka
07-02-2007, 06:46 AM
Yes, I do. It just comes naturally when in femme mode. NEVER od it in drab, though.

Frankie-Dear
07-02-2007, 07:36 AM
Yes, I do this en femme, and when I'm in drab, wearing slacks, I grab them at the tops of the thighs and pull them up before sitting.

Karren H
07-02-2007, 07:49 AM
Not really... I typically don't buy fabics that wrinkle because of my storage system and the fact I travel with my fem clothes packed... And I don't want to spend all night ironong or sweeping!! Lol. Got better things to do than worry about a wrinkle or two..

Now if I could sweep a few wrinkles off my face I'd sweep till the cows came home.. Funny.... I don't remember if they came home last night.... Ohhhhh Bessy?? Here Bessy Bessy Bessy ............

:D

Karren

Angie G
07-02-2007, 08:00 AM
Well most ot the time :hugs:
Angie

Slip Affinity
07-02-2007, 08:21 AM
Yes I do. Maybe I'm TOO fanatical about it but I like the slip and or skirt to be laying JUST RIGHT.