PDA

View Full Version : I am not ashamed of my concept of Crossdressing

MeraLehanga
07-02-2007, 02:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinthia
"When I was 31, I went next door to this girls apartment, that I was going with. She was out of town at her parents for the night, so I let myself in. I wanted in her panties so bad, that I took a pair from the drawer and wore them all night long. When we got in bed the next night, she sensed that something was wrong, so I told her what I did. She thought that was the greatest thing that she had ever heard.

LUCKY,LUCKY,YOU! Mine was a similar situation, and when I revealed it here the CDing sisters were very uptight about it and sternly suggested that I should buy my OWN dresses!!!!!! Period! hAHAHH.

Here we are not talking about buying our own dresses but dresses that have been atleast once worn by, made contact with my GG GF body, It psychologically makes me feel overwhelmed that with GF's endorsement it got validated to be a genuine femme dress, fit to wear and travel to planet ecstacy! ahh!

All my own dresses, bra, skirts etc I have made my GF wear them atleast once in order for me to like them even more when I enter them. I am not ashamed of anything, that is me and I pride myself to be so.:happy:

Marla S
07-02-2007, 04:04 AM
No need to be ashamed if you are ok with it and your SO is ok with it.
Personally I prefer my own, clean clothes.

Brianna Lovely
07-02-2007, 04:34 AM
Although I do agree with my sisters, about having your own things, I also understand how you feel.

I think, that after your SO wears an item and you put it on, you can pick up on her "personal energy". It's like the clothes have taken on some of her "Spirit", and you can fee this "charge", when you wear them. It also gives you a special closeness to you SO.

So, enjoy yourself.

Kate Simmons
07-02-2007, 06:18 AM
Sounds okay to me Mera. I would never berate you for your feelings as we all have different approaches. I can kind of understand where you are coming from. A garment isn't "official" for you until it has been validated by a woman. I'm cool with that. I validate my own, however, my "woman within" is quite capable of doing that and has a lot of fun in the process. It is sometimes special when we wear something previously worn by a woman though. It's kind of an "honor" thing for me and makes me feel good sometimes.:happy:

InHerShoes
07-02-2007, 06:26 AM
I totally get that.

Kether
07-02-2007, 07:12 AM
Yes I totally get that, When I came out to my partner she took me straight upstairs and picked out lingerie, skirt and top for me to wear. It is one of my finest memories -- sitting on the edge of the bed wearing my GF's clothes shaking, even though I'd been dressing for years. Even though I have all my own clothes now and become a woman more or less when I want, the whole experience is so much nicer when we dress up together and wear each others clothes ie my GF worked as a nurse for about a year another fine fine memory both wearing the uniforms she would go to work in, my girlfriend even wore my stockings and suspender to work a few time. Pretty cool eh.
I Say Enjoy Your Self and share.
Do What Thou Willst shall be the whole of the law.

Emily Ann Brown
07-02-2007, 07:34 AM
While I have my own tastes in clothing and how I look I admit that I like it a lot when my GF asks me if I'd like to wear something of hers.

Emily Ann

Frankie-Dear
07-02-2007, 08:04 AM
For you gurls that are the same size as your SO/GF's, you are soooo lucky. On the other hand, it's fun for my wife and I to look for matching lingerie or matching pajamas, together. :)

JamesAlan
07-02-2007, 08:09 AM
My girlfriend is much smaller than me so she can't wear my clothes (though she would look cute in one of my oversized t-shirts as a nightie). She has her own clothes, but we share pretty much anything else. Especially jewelry and lipstick, we kiss so much I'd end up wearing it anyways and I have enough jewelry for two people. She and I have a very similar style which works well. We both like bold colors. Though I doubt I'll ever get down to her size.