PDA

View Full Version : Things can only go up from here

Natasha1974
07-02-2007, 09:31 PM
This has probably been posted in the wrong section, so please feel free to move it.
A week ago my SO and I were doing the usual weekly shopping and came across a Millers clothing store with a huge sale going on, so after a look around the shop for things for us my SO came across a suede look blouse, in a mid brown. Needless to say it was snapped up at only $5.
The next day we were going away for a few days so I figured I would wear the blouse instead of a drab shirt. As we were going to a small town (lots of narrowminded people there) I wasn't too sure, but my SO urged me to wear the blouse, and guess what, I only caught a few people having a look, but no negative comments. I know this isn't a big step for most of you on here but for me it is huge and I can only go foward now. Another thing is my SO suggested I get my right ear pierced as I have my left ear done, so I am ready for that at a moments notice:D

Holly
07-02-2007, 09:44 PM
So what are you waiting for?

Country girl
07-02-2007, 09:46 PM
Sounds like things are getting better all the time! CG GG

Natasha1974
07-02-2007, 09:48 PM
So what are you waiting for?

The confidence first. But for now I'll take things easy and slowly move along at my own pace and see where it takes me.

Patricia Danielle
07-02-2007, 10:54 PM
That's the way to go at it. Live life on your terms not everybody elses. I went out in a skirt for the first time today and I'm still wound up like an 8 day clock..Patricia..

chucks
07-03-2007, 12:09 AM
i went out in a skirt for the first time yesterday and some guy asked me if i could find him some weed. lol. it was entertaining.

GlitterGG
07-03-2007, 08:29 AM
Go get your other ear pierced, then buy yourself a pair of feminine elegant earrings. You've taken a major step, go treat yourself sweetie!!:cheer:

Deanna2
07-03-2007, 06:55 PM
Ain't life grand?