PDA

View Full Version : Starting over

Rita M.
07-02-2007, 11:00 PM
Went shopping today. This makes the third official shopping trip with the wife. She don't say much but I can tell she enjoy our shopping together. What women doesn't like to shop. By the way we bought matching lace nighties with lace panties. The weird part is that I have something similar to this already, but the wife doesn't know it. She knows I have a private stash, but hasn't seen it. So today I decided I was going to get rid of the things she hasn't seen. We have never been a couple to keep secrets. So it looks like we will be doing alot more shopping. All together things are coming along nicely.

Patricia Danielle
07-02-2007, 11:15 PM
Sounds like you too have a supporting SO. I'm blessed with one also. We have fun when we go shopping togather and it's a hoot to watch other people when I hold a dress or skirt up against myself and ask the SO so love what do ya think? Then says looks great or diffinatley not you at all...Patricia..

Andi
07-05-2007, 03:02 PM
Dear Rita, sounds like you have a great new relationship started with your SO. If you have a few items in your stash you really, really like why not slip them into your new collection a piece at a time spread out, unless you don't/can't shop alone anymore. Just a thought because I have a few pairs of shoes and a top I'd really miss and they can't be replaced.

JoAnnDallas
07-06-2007, 08:06 AM
Why don't you start slowly intergrating your stash with you open items. That way you will not have to purge them.

Karren H
07-06-2007, 08:13 AM
Why don't you start slowly intergrating your stash with you open items. That way you will not have to purge them.

Yeah!! Or even better if your going to get rid of them then send them to a fellow sister (fellow sister? That sounds odd together!! Lol) that maybe can't afford nice things!!!

Ohhhh and my wife HATES to shop!! Especially with me.. I'm too slow and have to try everything on... Lol

Karren

crimsoncage GG
07-06-2007, 08:15 AM
Is it really purging if he is replacing these items with things he and his wife purchase togethor? Maybe it is a symbolic gesture. He says they have never kept things from each other...obviously THAT is false. Deary you have a secret stash therefore you did this secretly. However to save her from shopping hell (not ALL women like to shop, I personally hate it) maybe show her your stash and go through it togethor. There might be things you'd like to keep. I'm being nice here...if you throw the stuff away without sharing it with her it is another secret compounded by a cover-up and you will slip.

susie evans
07-06-2007, 08:24 AM
shopping with my wife is allways fun and some times more rewarding than others ...... i think santa karren has a good idea about the things you don't want to keep aregoing to discard have a contest or some thing and give to another sister :2c:

susie