PDA

View Full Version : Trip to the Salon

terrigurl
07-03-2007, 12:32 AM
Well, I had an appointment today at the salon, and, even though it was HOT!, I kept the appointment. I went into the restroom to change, and when I was done I was already drenched. As she applied my makeup, she cooled me off with a cloth and used some powder to dry me off. She applied foundation, mascara, lip gloss and lipstick, then helped brush out my wig. My first outfit was a top and capris; the second was a pencil skirt and top; and the last was a full flowery skirt and top. She took some photos of each outfit, then I changed back into my other clothes. I asked her which outfit she liked best, and she told me the pencil skirt.
Another client was getting a haircut.

Carroll
07-03-2007, 08:00 AM
Ah, heat and make-up. not always a good mix. At least you had fun

terrigurl
07-03-2007, 08:11 AM
I was interrupted as I was telling the story about my salon experience...

The client who was getting a haircut owns a clothing store, and the woman who was doing my makeup told me about it. Apparently, it has everything: clothing, accessories, shoes, etc., and he said that I would be welcome to come in and look around.

By the way, I finally cooled down a little bit, but I promised myself that I would not do that again -- getting makeup, nails, etc. in 90° weather. It was too uncomfortable, and, while it was relaxing to be made over, it was very hot and wet.

DianaGomez
07-03-2007, 08:52 PM
No aircon in the salon????

loveaCD GG
07-03-2007, 09:36 PM
Heats a B**** but i hope you had fun!