PDA

View Full Version : GG Compliments

noname
07-03-2007, 04:07 AM
What are compliments you've recieved from a GG stranger while out.

psion128
07-03-2007, 08:17 AM
I do go out dressed but, I wear unisex clothes so... it isn't obvious that I'm a CD. I just like the idea that I can do it and get away with it. And no one can tell the difference on a first glance. Most of the time I just have panties underneath and that is it. I like to think of it like the quote from the "6th Sense" movie.

Jodi
07-03-2007, 07:22 PM
Over the years ofgoing out, I have had compliments on many items, ie compliments on my purse, shoes, earrings, hair, nails, etc. These have come from perfect strangers. Women do this with other women. A man would not dare try to compliment another man on an item of clothing.

Jodi

Kate Simmons
07-03-2007, 08:12 PM
Compliments from GG's? "I hate you!" is the most frequent I think.:heehee:

TerriM
07-03-2007, 08:27 PM
I was at a cosmetic counter and the girl said that she thought I was a woman until I started talking. Needless to say that made my day.

Terri

Gaby
07-03-2007, 08:35 PM
Best compliment so far, from a GG... well, other than the nice stuff said about "I like your shoes/nails/dress etc, I think that the best has been one time when I was shopping at a Macy's in Atlanta during an SCC event.

I went there with a dear friend, who had flown into town but forgot all her jewelry back home. So, we went to the jewelry department and this nice lady was really helpful and my friend was buying lots of stuff.

When it was time for her to pay, she got her credit card out, and the sales lady noticed the man's name in the card and asked my friend if she was an authorized user of that card. My friend said yes, and told her that actually, it was her card. She was very surprised, and said that she didn't have any idea. Then once she had completed the transaction, we were still talking to her a bit, and then the she figured it out... and then she asks me... "Oh, and... you too?" (as in "are you also a crossdresser?") ah, her facial expression was priceless! She just didn't have a clue!

Gaby

Holly
07-03-2007, 09:25 PM
I was shopping at a Target store in Las Vegas. A GG asked me to help her select the right shade of foundation for her skin color. That was cool.

Mitzi
07-03-2007, 11:44 PM
This is a post from a sililar thread a while back.

A few years ago, I visited a club which had been a hangout for tg's, but since catered to a predominantly straight crowd. I went to the ladies room where a gg was chatting with an obvious cd. I started to join in the conversation, the gg turns and blurts out "you're a guy?" We crossed paths a few times during the evening, she kept repeating how "good" I looked...

Mitzi

Audrey34
07-04-2007, 12:32 AM
A very good modeling friend saw one of my pictures on my computer and she commented that I looked really cute. The next time she comes by my place she wants me to dress up so she can try some make-up on me!
-Audrey

Alex!
07-04-2007, 02:02 AM
I've been complimented by GGs on my legs. Since I'm a guy, I find this both flattering and also unfortunate. My legs look kinda silly for a guy, but seem to work well en femme. I wish I had guy legs; I suppose that's what I'm trying to say.

aka.laura
07-04-2007, 02:13 AM
I sort of regard it as a compliment when nobody reacts ;o) Well, it might be just politeness ofcourse but I like to believe otherwise

leggy_tiana
07-04-2007, 09:00 AM
I've had a few GGs compliment me on my legs. One even told me she wished she had such long shapely legs as me. That was very flattering.

Sarah.
07-04-2007, 11:50 AM
Within the past month or so ever since this thing started, I've noticed GG's giving me looks more than usual and I never go out CD. Maybe they have a sixth sense about it.

Tophia
07-04-2007, 12:44 PM
But what's a GG?

Thanks so much

Tophia;)

Holly
07-04-2007, 12:56 PM
GG=Genetic Girl... in other words, female at birth. <note to self- must put up glossary of terms>

Tophia
07-04-2007, 10:12 PM
Thanks so much holly:)

marie354
07-04-2007, 10:32 PM
I'm always wearing women's clothes anymore, not that you could tell unless you were looking for it, but most of the compliments I get are for my hair. There are sooo many men my age that just don't have any or it's gone gray. I guess I'm lucky that way.
I caught one lady looking at my legs one day last week, but she didn't make a comment. Just got that "Hmmm" look in her eyes. Not sure that was a compliment or not though.
:hugs:

Stormgirl
07-05-2007, 02:21 AM
None - not one bloody compliment :(:mad:

Karren H
07-05-2007, 06:46 AM
Thank you for shopping at Walmart....... Thank you for shopping at Macy's....... Thank you for shopping at Kmart........ Thank you for shopping at ...............

:D

Love Karren

Ohhh and a few

Bam Bam Bam - "There are other's that have to use the bathroom ya know!!!"

erickka
07-05-2007, 07:12 AM
Once in a 7-11, a GG said wow you look great! nice outfit, and by the way, how do you walk in those sky-scrapers? I was wearing 5" suede pumps. That made my night!

Kristen Marie
07-05-2007, 09:13 AM
My best ones have always been about the clothing or shoes, but mostly shoes. I enjoy them because I love them too and we can usually chat back and forth a bit about them, where we shop, etc...

JoAnnDallas
07-05-2007, 10:29 AM
Just the other day at Lowes the GG that was checking us out, noticed my nails. She asked where I had them done, how much did they cost, were they acrylic or gel. I told her and then she asked if I polished them. I said no and she suggested that I get a sutle Pink polish as it would highlite my nails. So I got them polished on my next salon visit.

susanjane
07-05-2007, 10:33 AM
Hi girls

On one occasion whilst out enfem with my wife on a Saturday evening, a group of young ladies walked passed us and said 'Have a great night ladies'.

That really made my day.

Love

Susanjane.
xxx

joann07
07-05-2007, 12:38 PM
I've had general comments from a few GGs that I look very pretty.
There was only one time, I can remember, that a GG gave me a nice comment on my makeup.

Mitch23
07-05-2007, 01:06 PM
Two GGs talking to me at a recent Fetish night. They both said they had to look really hard before they could decide. I was wearing my little red rubber dress!

Mitch

Deidra Cowen
07-05-2007, 02:14 PM
A beautiful lesbian walked up to me Tuesday night....said "you look great!" I did not know her or had talked to her up to that point. But it felt so good to get a compliment like that...and I told her that! I told her I had already seen her accross the room and thought she was beautiful...loved her hair and makeup!! It was extra special to get the compliment since I really was in a new look for me. Very very low key middle aged blonde look.

Earlier I was sitting at the bar by myself waiting on my friends to arrive at da bar. A lesbian came up and sat by me. She said I luv your bracelet. I turned and told her thanks. She had a look of surprise upon hearing my voice...I think she thought I was a chick up to that point...well anyway thats what I hope!!! :tongueout