PDA

View Full Version : Reappraising your values and opinions?

battybattybats
07-03-2007, 05:25 AM
I was wondering if accepting their crossdressing is leading anyone to reappraising their values and opinions?

Chantelle CD
07-03-2007, 05:42 AM
My values and opinions have not changed the more i dress, i have always had access to these feelings as far back as i can remember, have always been open and caring person, what has changed more for me is feeling more and more feminine, alowing that to grow, but the feelings have always been the same.

Karren H
07-03-2007, 06:57 AM
I accepted my crossdressing a while ago and my values in this life haven't changed one bit.... The way I see it.... my values are my values no matter what my hobby is... hehe

Love Karren

Angie G
07-03-2007, 07:02 AM
No not at all :hugs:
Angie

Lovely Rita
07-03-2007, 10:03 AM
I was wondering if accepting their crossdressing is leading anyone to reappraising their values and opinions?

Dressing has enabled me to be more accepting of other life styles for sure, but my Core Values are still the same.:love:

Frankie-Dear
07-03-2007, 10:38 AM
I'm always re-evaluating my values and opinions, anyway. It's just part of what growth is all about. I am passionate about my opinions, but not overly fond of them. Always willing to change them, when new data becomes available... :)

chucks
07-03-2007, 11:25 AM
erg. instead of changing values and opinions try getting rid of them all together. wouldn't that be much better?

edit: if all of your previous beliefs have been wrong, how can your current ones possibly be right? they will keep changing because there is no such thing as a true belief.

aka.laura
07-03-2007, 11:36 AM
I don't think they have changed. I've allways been very open and tolerant (dutch influence???) But I believe I see things more clearly and more subtle the older I get. Though that's not a specific CD-related thing I guess ;o)

RobertaFermina
07-03-2007, 03:59 PM
My values haven't changed, however I have finally discarded, to a profound degree, the conventional delusion of "normalcy" and its companions "denial" and "repression" freed myself up to consciously encounter my actual values.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

MoonBaby GG
07-03-2007, 04:14 PM
Honestly, yes. Learning about, dealing with and accepting my partner's TG lifestyle has led me to greater levels of understanding and compassion. Each day offers me new challenges and awareness about Karen, myself and how we function and *grow more in love* as a couple.