PDA

View Full Version : First Compliment

jeri1973
07-03-2007, 08:42 AM
My wife and I were out last night and I had some light barely noticable polish on my fingernails and a gg clerk told me that I have some of the most beautiful nails that she has ever seen on a guy. Little did she know that I probably spend more time on my nails than my wife does who btw has very beautiful nails and she has taught me so much about nail care. I have been growing my nails out and a couple of them are longer than hers now and she is recommending products to help make them stronger so that they will get longer. When I got the compliment last night it made me want to come home and paint my nails so now they are bright red. May go back to the same store this afternoon to see what she says this time.

Just had to share,
Jeri

Karren H
07-03-2007, 12:41 PM
That's pretty neat!! But I don't know if I'd push my luck by going back and expecting another compliment.. Might be a different clerk who hate anything TG... Lol.

My nails are terrible... Torn up from coal mining, working on the cars, and around the house and yard.. Why I use stickons... Do get compliment s when out enfemme... But never in drab!!

Karren

Mitch23
07-03-2007, 01:09 PM
my fingers are ok but my toes are ripped to pieces through road running!

Great compliment!

Mitch