PDA

View Full Version : Risky business

Sweet Cindy
07-03-2007, 10:06 AM
Hi girls,

I know I haven't been around much lately - it's mostly due to a lack of time. Summer is busy for everyone, I'm sure.

But today is special. I'm actually getting a small taste of what it would be like to live one of my fantasies - I'm dressed at work! I sit here at my desk in a black miniskirt, 3" sandals and a stretchy blue tank top! What a rush!

But it's not as amazing as it sounds. I'm only able to get away with this because I'm the only one in the office today. Everyone else is on holidays and it will be a quiet day. I have my guy clothes at the ready in case there's a knock at the door and therefore can't have my makeup done.

Still, I'm totally thrilled and excited. I wanted to share my moment with you all and let you know that sometimes your most delicious fantasies can become reality even if you only get a little taste.

Back to work!

Cindy
:love:

Angie G
07-03-2007, 10:15 AM
Thats nice only if you could do it all the time:hugs:
Angie

Kristen Marie
07-03-2007, 10:22 AM
Cindy,

I had a few similar days early this year and it was exactly as you described it. It made me think how nice it would be to have a place where we could work...dressed the way we wanted to. I'm wearing underthings today and a pair of woman's shoes (slides). It is so much fun and while there is hardly anyone around...I still wait for the knock on the door.

Enjoy this day...there will be more!!

Chantelle CD
07-03-2007, 10:29 AM
Yaaaaa dont it feel great :):) Shhhh what was that!!!! someone here???

:eek:

Sweet Cindy
07-03-2007, 10:42 AM
Hey, don't toy with me, Chantelle - I'm jumpy enough as it is!

Angie, being able to do this whenever I want would be the height of the fantasy. I daydream about it on a regular basis. Get up, get pretty, drive to the office, sashay in, waving good morning to everyone on the way to my desk, finally spinning around and smoothing my skirt under my bum as I sit in my chair and go about my normal day's work.

Kristen - this entire week will hopefully be like this! I'll add to this post if I'm as fortunate tomorrow. Wish me luck!

I found this batch of photos from a while back and this is pretty much the outfit I have on now, with black sandals in place of the boots.

aka.laura
07-03-2007, 11:41 AM
Hi Cindy, nice picture! Do like me and work at home as much as you can ;o))

Karren H
07-03-2007, 12:03 PM
I do hope you remembered to turn off the security cameras?? Hehe

"Hey Joe... Check this out!! I'm going to save a copy of this and upload it on youtube and send a copy to the CEO... And channel 2 news.."

:D

But who I'm I to talk... Just spent the better part of lunch in the mens room playing with some new mascara and eye shadow.. Lol

I've worked enfemme twice.. Both times off site, when I didn't have to meet anyone.. Property inspections. Figured Karren spent enough on clothing might as well earn a paycheck!! Hehe

My dream is on my last day here, before I retire, to come in all all femmed up, pink business suit (jacket and skirt), pink pumps.... makeup and hair.... Work the day that way.. Clean out my desk.. Then attend the retirement / cake fest the have for everyone.. Then head out the front door!!! With a smile and my lump-sum pension check in my purse!! :):):)

Love Karren

DonnaT
07-03-2007, 12:51 PM
Congrats Cindy.

I did that for a while. I'd get dressed at the office early in the AM, before anyone came in, and change a little later.

Then, one of our secretaries came in earlyier than expected and caught me.

Luckily she was OK with it, and she started coming in early.

Jennifer in CO
07-03-2007, 12:54 PM
Cindy
when I was working for a company as a clerk (just getting started in this biz) I had several oppertunities to do the same. First time no problems, day was wonderful, drove to the local drive-thru at lunch, finished the day, etc...

Second time, it was about 11am when I was finishing up for lunch. I was standing at a file cabinet when one of the sales guys comes bombing thru the door. Thankfully there were partitions that kept you from seeing directly to me but only about 10ft till the opening. He was on his phone as he flew by and wave but didn't look in. I was wearing an off-white raw silk pant suit with spagetti strap top and chiffon sleeved coverup and similar 2" sandals, office makeup (light) and hair down in a body wave from the night before. My heart raced trying to decide what to do believe me!! He's also talking to me (more like talking at me - sounds just like a man don't it) from his office about the baseball game the night before (like I'd care). By now I'm seated at my desk all the while I'm thinking/looking for somewhere to hide. Then suddenly, he bombs back out of his office...doesn't stop at the opening to my cubical tho...just around the corner at a paper cutter. Then he shouts "BYE!!" and is out the door.
I sat there for about 2-3 minutes...then decided I needed a good pee.....

come to think of it.....that was 13 years ago today

enjoy yourself girl!!

Jenn

flatlander_48
07-03-2007, 01:03 PM
I do hope you remembered to turn off the security cameras?? Hehe

"Hey Joe... Check this out!! I'm going to save a copy of this and upload it on youtube and send a copy to the CEO... And channel 2 news.."

:D

But who I'm I to talk... Just spent the better part of lunch in the mens room playing with some new mascara and eye shadow.. Lol

I've worked enfemme twice.. Both times off site, when I didn't have to meet anyone.. Property inspections. Figured Karren spent enough on clothing might as well earn a paycheck!! Hehe

My dream is on my last day here, before I retire, to come in all all femmed up, pink business suit (jacket and skirt), pink pumps.... makeup and hair.... Work the day that way.. Clean out my desk.. Then attend the retirement / cake fest the have for everyone.. Then head out the front door!!! With a smile and my lump-sum pension check in my purse!!

Love Karren

I'm thinking nothing less than a Coco Chanel number...

Mitch23
07-03-2007, 01:07 PM
Well if you look like that Cindy it's unlikely that anyone would recognise you - absolutely gorgeous! You could say that your male persona couldn't make it so they hired a temp! What a fantastic buzz you must be getting - I presume your organisation is not ready for you to do this permanently!

Mitch

Sweet Cindy
07-03-2007, 01:35 PM
Great responses girls - I love hearing the stories!

Peach, working at home would be great, though I'd likely get nothing done for the first month!

Karren, that's a great idea! Maybe I'll use that one if I ever change jobs - right now I work with my sister-in-law and her husband!

Donna & Jennifer - good stories, my heart is racing and I'm not even dressed anymore!

And Mitch, you're very sweet. I love your picture. Maybe I'll start up a temp agency for CDs! Interested?

Well that was fun! I eventually changed back into guy mode and headed home for lunch. As I pulled in the driveway, I realized neither of my next door neigbours was home, so I ate my lunch on the deck out back. What a day!
Figuring I'd pushed my luck far enough, I've returned to work in my regular garb. Maybe I'll do the same routine tomorrow.

Cindy

Wendy me
07-03-2007, 01:59 PM
very cool hope you enjoyed your day.......

Mitch23
07-03-2007, 03:11 PM
Great responses girls - I love hearing the stories!

Peach, working at home would be great, though I'd likely get nothing done for the first month!

Karren, that's a great idea! Maybe I'll use that one if I ever change jobs - right now I work with my sister-in-law and her husband!

Donna & Jennifer - good stories, my heart is racing and I'm not even dressed anymore!

And Mitch, you're very sweet. I love your picture. Maybe I'll start up a temp agency for CDs! Interested?

Well that was fun! I eventually changed back into guy mode and headed home for lunch. As I pulled in the driveway, I realized neither of my next door neigbours was home, so I ate my lunch on the deck out back. What a day!
Figuring I'd pushed my luck far enough, I've returned to work in my regular garb. Maybe I'll do the same routine tomorrow.

Cindy
Sign me up for it!

Mitch

Linda Daniels
07-25-2007, 05:15 PM
Well Gurls...this is one of my most favorite dreams...if it could only come true!! Being "ME"!! To wake up one morning and find only "Girl Things" in my closet...to take my time getting ready for work and just showing up as My Linda self, interacting at the office and going out visiting and having lunch with customers. Often when I think of these things it makes me dizzy! I wonder what would happen and how I would be accepted???

I guess an subttle theme here is that "The Choice" would be non existant...I would have to dress as Linda or be naked...Another dream is being far away somewhere and finding only my Girl Things have been packed...I'd just have no choice but to present as female. It just something that I dream about from time to time, but I think that something is trying to give me a message??? what do you all think??

Kisses!
Linda

Missy Anne
07-25-2007, 09:08 PM
I work out of the house so I frequently get up early and get ready for work enfemme. More often in the winter, when the cooler temperatures make it more comfortable to wear the clothes I like.

It just feels really natural and nice to start the day that way instead of changing out of drabs. Mrs. Missy and I have breakfast dressed, then I head for the computer. I usually cook breakfast so she frequently refers to me as "Donna Reed". Some days I stay dressed all day.

I will have to say that it slows me down a little, so if I have a lot to do involving moving around a lot, I just change into drabs and work hard, looking forward to the next time.

Best regards,

Missy Anne

Nicole
07-25-2007, 09:45 PM
Hi Cindy. Wow that sounds risky but gratifying! I hope I can go to work dressed someday, but I fear that company politics may not be compatible. Anyway, kudos to you for making that leap... if surreptitiously. ;)

Dita_B
07-25-2007, 09:46 PM
Great adventure! Did you really get any work done that day? I wouldn't be able to, waaaay to excited! I would be up and down my chair, figitting with my cloths, my hair, my makeup, my nails and up and down to the full length mirror in the hallway...wanting to feel my skirt rubbing against the stay-ups on my legs, hearing the clicking of my heels on the slate floor and just too busy enjoying the myriad of feminine impulses that being dressed brings.

But the idea is delicious. I like situations where there is a chance to be discovered. But how did you get ready for work in time? It takes me 3 hours, yes three hours, to get fully dolled up to the point that I am satisfied with my appearance. So including the commute, there would hardly be any time to sleep left...

:love:Dita