PDA

View Full Version : what kind of heels do you have and what size feet do you have

Shining Star
03-10-2005, 02:51 AM
hi there just wondering wha kind of heel do you have and what size feet do you have. i am still waiting for my 5" size 13 sandeles do be delivered by mail i hope they haven't got lost in the mail

Gertrude
03-10-2005, 04:05 AM
I do not have any heels, or shoes for that matter. Having great difficulty in getting a pair of anything to fit my size = 12, with a very broad foot. The shoes that I have seen on eBay, et al are way out of my price range, given that Iould be buying "sight unseen".

Shining Star
03-10-2005, 04:30 AM
thats a shame to hear that but keep on trying you will find something

lynne2115
03-10-2005, 04:32 AM
I bought from PayLess Shoes (in Sydney), nothing fancy, 'block' heal, size 12 (womans) wide - even tried them on in the shop! Used the usual 'fancy dress' party line ... :) Not bad for $35!

There is another shop (in Parramatta) called (I think) Long Lines Shoes that are very CD friendly, but much higher cost (> $150). Will let you try on without judging you ...

trisha maiden
03-10-2005, 04:58 AM
Hey Star!

I have four pairs of heels and one pair of boots. 3 of the 4 are 4 in. The other is a 2 inch pairs. My gogo boots are 5's. I wear a size 11 or 12 depending on the shoe/sandal. I love them all and hope you love wearing your heels when you get them. I know you'll love how your legs will look. Enjoy!

love

Trisha

Sandra H
03-10-2005, 05:00 AM
Hi Star.

I am very lucky in so much I am small for a man, but just the right size for a woman. (See I always said I should have been born a girl LOL) I am only 5ft 4 ins tall and my feet are a UK size 6 so I do not have any problems buying shoes of any other item of clothing. As I have said in other post I find that women’s jeans are the only jeans that fit me in the leg length without having to turn them up.

Anyway, back to shoes as I said I take UK size 6 I have 4 pairs of shoes which is one of each type. These are sandals which have no heels as such only about ½ ins, a pair of casual shoes which have 2 ins heels, a pair of 3 ins high heels and a pair of 3 ins sling backs. (These are like high heels but with no back in only a strap to keep them on)

Alayna
03-10-2005, 05:17 AM
Gertrude, try electriqueboutique.com

They have a HUGE selection of shoes that aren't too expensive. What sucks is that they charge extra for size 13 and higher, but even with that they're still better than most. They've got a good search engine too that makes finding price/size/color easier. I wear 12's (13's in high heels) and I have a pair of 4" stilettos, a 1" platform sandal, and some thigh highs. Nothing great in quality, but nothing crappy either.

Also try DSW Shoe Warehouse and other big discounters in the malls and such. Usually it's just frustrating to go in and see 100 pairs of shoes I want and have none of them in my size, but I've found a couple diamonds in the rough;). I may just be lucky though, since I have pretty narrow feet.

Tristen Cox
03-10-2005, 06:12 AM
I'm about the same foot size as Alayna for a list of my footwear, Click here (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=875)

Ashley in Virginia
03-10-2005, 06:17 AM
I am a size 11. My shoe collection isnt much, 1 pair of wedge sandles, made of cork, huge wedge heel, like 4 inches, white 6" platform stilletto heels, black 5" pumps, black 5" stillettos with an ankle strap, a pair or white thong sandles, pair of black sandles with a 2" heel.

Monique_Lynn
03-10-2005, 06:38 AM
I wear a size 9-1/2 to 10 wide depending on the manufacturer, just love shoes.... 27 pairs most of which are 4 in heels in pumps and ankle strap sandles, do have 3 pair of flat sandles that go well with wearing jeans and the casual look, favorite pair are a white ankle strap sandle with a 1 in platform and 5 in heel.
ginger lynn

janice4ever
03-10-2005, 07:49 AM
I don't have heels, having a man's 12 1/2 shoe makes it hard getting female shoes my size. Anyone out there know where i can go online or in person :)

LindaTS
03-10-2005, 08:07 AM
I'm one of the lucky ones, being only 5'5", and having a small foot. I can wear an 8 1/2 or 9, depending on who made the shoe. As for how many, if you can believe it, I have over 50 pairs of hi-heels and no flats. All of the heel heights are at least 3" with most of them up to 5". I guess I actually have more with 4" heels than anything else.

Wendy me
03-10-2005, 08:51 AM
hi star and every one i am a size 10 us but if all thay have in a realy cute pair of hot heels i can squese into a 9 1/2..............and just abought any wear that sells shoes got my size ...................happly feet .........and how manny pairs do i have ???????????too many and not enough..................

Jiera
03-10-2005, 10:01 AM
size 13 or 14 :mad:

Ji

micheller
03-10-2005, 10:28 AM
I wear a mens 11, so between a 12 and 13 in womens. I have a pair of 3" black open toe heels, 2" white strappy sandals, 3" black closed toe heels, and a pick pair of sandals. The 13's are actually a little big around my heel, but I don't remeber if they are wide or not..I have narrow feet. We've been getting shoes at Payless but I've been checking out glamourboutique.com for a wider variety. They have a lot of the larger sizes and the prices are not too bad...everything from practical and comfortable to down right "****ty" (imo).

Michelle

Ashley in Virginia
03-10-2005, 10:44 AM
i have 2 pair of size 9 heels that dont fit me. if anyone wants them I am willing to trade them for something cute :)

Jiera
03-10-2005, 10:45 AM
We've been getting shoes at Payless but I've been checking out glamourboutique.com for a wider variety. They have a lot of the larger sizes and the prices are not too bad...everything from practical and comfortable to down right "****ty" (imo).

Glamourboutique.com is pretty cool, but I really don't like how sizes 13 and 14 are like ten bucks more expensive (sometimes more) than other sizes. I'm thinking of cutting my toes off just so I'll fit into an 11. You know, just to save a few bucks...

Ji

Kath
03-10-2005, 10:48 AM
I don't have heels, having a man's 12 1/2 shoe makes it hard getting female shoes my size. Anyone out there know where i can go online or in person :)

Janice try the following website. I got some size 15's to fit my size 13 feet. They are nice shoes and the price isn't too bad. Wish I could find some regular women's shoe's that aren't all the "come f--k me pumps" that would fit my boats. It is kind of hard to dress more casually when the only shoes you have are pumps with an ankle strap.

They upgraded the shoe I ordered at no extra cost, I assume they were out of the style I ordered. Sent them fast and I would do business with them again.

http://www.queenfashions.com

Good luck and hugs, Kath

Julia Legs
03-10-2005, 10:50 AM
Hello All,My collection consists of mainly 5 and 6 inch heels(mostly 6)in different styles,Pumps,D'Orsey Style,Ankle Straps,Slingbacks and Sandels.I have No Boots or Flats because i personally don't like the way they look on me.I have been told that i should show my legs,not hide them.For all who are having trouble finding shoes in their size,the one sureplace to find them is on the net,unfortunatly you also pay for them there and have to wait to get them.But you can try"PGTS HIGH HEEL LINKS"and that should bring you to a selection page,click on the link and you should find about 125 sites to shop from.Always check out closeouts and specials in the sites.I just got 4 pairs of 5 and 6 inch heels for under $50.00.Happy Shopping Everyone.If i can be of any more help,leave me a msg.

Cristen
03-10-2005, 11:07 AM
I have about 15 pairs of heels and sandals. I wear size 11 mens and have found that K-mart sandals womens 11 fit nice and have found several pairs at Payless in 12 that are very comfortable. Most of my heels are slides (open back) and have found Merona from Target size 11 slides are really nice and great selection for about $20-25, and Payless heels size 12 always fit well, slides or pumps.

Richelle
03-10-2005, 11:49 AM
Most of my shoes are 10s. However, my get new boots are size 9. (Guess payless wants me to feel good about my size :rolleyes: ).

I keep all my heels under 2”. Being 5’11” I do not need any more height that will dry attention to me. I want to blend in and pass as a GG.

Richelle

michelle-jean
03-10-2005, 12:15 PM
Gertrude, try electriqueboutique.com

They have a HUGE selection of shoes that aren't too expensive. What sucks is that they charge extra for size 13 and higher, but even with that they're still better than most. They've got a good search engine too that makes finding price/size/color easier. I wear 12's (13's in high heels) and I have a pair of 4" stilettos, a 1" platform sandal, and some thigh highs. Nothing great in quality, but nothing crappy either.

Also try DSW Shoe Warehouse and other big discounters in the malls and such. Usually it's just frustrating to go in and see 100 pairs of shoes I want and have none of them in my size, but I've found a couple diamonds in the rough;). I may just be lucky though, since I have pretty narrow feet.this is michelle jean(mrs.highheels)i ware 11med.to 12med. and i agree with you the places you shop at i do also and yes elec.boutique is very good and you might try sexy shoes.com i have and i like.

Fallen Angel
03-10-2005, 12:24 PM
star, i only wear plattform stillettos heel hight from 5-7" i also have 4 pair of thigh hi boots i wear a ladies 10 but i have found the taller the heel and the way it arches it makes your foot look smaller

Emily
03-10-2005, 02:03 PM
I can fit into UK Ladies size 7 or 8 which is handy :)

Tend to go for 3.5" heel and upwards. Mostly I have pumps and ankle strap heels. My norm is about 4"ish, but I do have one pair of 5" stilettos. I also own a pair of knee high boots too.

Katrina
03-10-2005, 09:18 PM
Janice try the following website....Sent them fast and I would do business with them again.

http://www.queenfashions.com

Good luck and hugs, Kath

I will vouch for queen fashions also. I bought a pair of really cool white platform strappy shoes and got a great deal on a pair of thigh high boots. I have bought shoes from Target (3" mule), DSW (prom dress shoes), and a local store (4" pumps, my favorite 4" knee high boots, and a really cool velvety pair of platforms). I'm lucky since I wear a 10 and they are relatively easy to find. I even had the guts to try a pair on in DSW in drab and I'm glad I did because I had thought I was a 9! What a rush though. Sometimes I think I'm in this for the adrenaline rush of being found out...maybe I just don't care what people think anymore...