PDA

View Full Version : Liz Hurley's Son

Eric/a
07-03-2007, 07:47 PM
Here's (http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/showbiz/showbiz4.shtml) a link to something that was in AOL news today, and probably other web sources over the last few days. I guess it ties in with the MTF threads - sort of!

Apparently, Liz Hurley's son experienced something that might have been very exciting for some of us as kids, but we don't have any way of knowing how he felt about it himself. Some people think she made him dress up and pose that way, and others think he might have been trying it on and gave her the idea. As for myself, I tried on plenty of my sis's things - bathing suits, ballet tutus, panties, nightgowns, etc., so this probably would have just given me a few years' head start! Since it's a real situation and not something out of petticoated.com or whatever, I thought it would be interesting to see how we'd feel if it had been one of us.

TracyH
07-03-2007, 09:14 PM
I can't really condone forcing your kid to crossdress and taking pictures of him for everyone in the world to see. For that matter, every time a parent shows me that ubiquitous picture of their kid on the toilet, the first thing that flies out of my mouth is, "Oh, F**king christ, couldn't you give the kid some privacy?" I hate people who can't seem to grasp that children are people and not toys.

Maureen
07-03-2007, 09:17 PM
A few years back, in an interview in Movieline magazine, Liz stated that she used to love to dress up her boyfriends in high school like girls and force them to go out with her. She stated that it was a great deal of fun to see how terrified they were of being discovered. Obviously, she has a thing for humiliating men.

I'm guessing this isn't the first time her son has been dressed as a girl.

JeanneF
07-03-2007, 10:53 PM
A few years back, in an interview in Movieline magazine, Liz stated that she used to love to dress up her boyfriends in high school like girls and force them to go out with her. She stated that it was a great deal of fun to see how terrified they were of being discovered. Obviously, she has a thing for humiliating men.

Maybe that's what drove her ex-boyfriend to hang out with sketchy hookers. ;)

battybattybats
07-04-2007, 08:41 AM
Humiliating an adult that has freely consented to it is fine. Treating a kid like that.. isn't that illegal?

Sandy1967
07-04-2007, 09:32 AM
It is unsure to know who's idea it was to dress like this. I do feel that she should not do this in the name of selling her line of clothing. Her son if he does crossdress probably does not want it exploited for money. Many of us have this fantasy that never came true but I would not wanted posted for all to see. The damage may have already been done even though the ad has been pulled.:2c:

Best,
Allison

Raychel
07-04-2007, 09:38 AM
I know the whole world will have differant opinions about thsi story. Myself, Liz is one HOT momma. I would let her dress me anyway she wanted. :p