PDA

View Full Version : the aftermath of my wife telling my parents i dress

vicky lee
07-04-2007, 04:02 AM
hi girls
do you remember the my other tread about my wife telling my parents i dress.
when i asked them about it there first reaction was are you gay.
i said no i just like to wear womans clothes and asked if ive ever been out like that i said yes a couple of times and noone give me a second look
but much to my surprise they dont mind but dont wish to see me dressed in anyway.
there are to many questions that they asked to put them all on here.
but will tell you anything that happens in the near future.
my wife, not long found out that she also told my step daughter and stepson
about it. my stepson as never said anything but my stepdaughter is ok about it and offered to do my makeup and help me when i need it god bless her shes thirteen.
so theres a couple of things come out of this that helps me now 1 is i dont have to hide my stash and 2 i get my washing done for me
3 got help when i need it
so my question is am i doing right in these people helping out like this?
or as it all gone to far?
love vicky lee

Sheri 4242
07-04-2007, 04:24 AM
Vicky Lee,

I must have missed your post about your wife telling your parents -- sorry gf!!! OR, maybe I just forgot -- ah, the mind starts to go . . . *sigh* .

Let me ask you, "why" did your wife tell your parents? Why did she tell your stepchildren? Having missed your original post about this, I gotta tell you that my first take is that your wife was being incredibly mean and insensitive!!!!!!!

"If" she was doing it for mean reasons, I guess she got her comeupence!!!!!!! I'm very happy for you about your parent's being accepting!!! Who knows, their acceptance level may grow with time. Your stepdaughter sounds fantastic!!! And, I'll bet your stepson will open up and be okay -- his first reaction was okay!!!

You go girl!!!!!!!
Sheri

Patricia Danielle
07-04-2007, 04:57 AM
Yes I would say if ya got that much acceptance. Your on the right track but also make sure you don't get derailed. Just kick back and roll with the flow come what may..Patricia..

Carroll
07-04-2007, 05:01 AM
In a way I agree with Sheri. She sounds like a person that cant keep a secret or loves to gossip. Mind you, neither one of us is trying to put your spouse down. It is alway great when you have supportive relatives.

Joy Carter
07-04-2007, 05:04 AM
Words come to mind. Vicious, Mean, Vintictive. Is your wife trying to get you to stop ?

Sheri 4242
07-04-2007, 07:22 AM
Words come to mind. Vicious, Mean, Vintictive. Is your wife trying to get you to stop ?

What Joy said is so'ooo right, depending on your wife's motivation for telling (which is why I asked what was behind her doing this to you). It is difficult to give you advice on this when we don't know the "why's" of her actions! At first blush, her actions sound outrageous and mean-spirited, but tell us what prompted this?

Sally24
07-04-2007, 07:30 AM
If they are comfortable with it then let them help! It can be a little weird sometimes but they are your family. You don't have to be all alone with this. Good luck!

Sandy1967
07-04-2007, 09:17 AM
I told my family that I crossdressed because I was split from my first wife and I was sure she was going to use this against me. I told all my family and they asked a few questions and that was it, I never heard anymore about it. I guess they just don't want to know or they are o.k. with it?

Best,
Allison

Bobbi Lynn
07-04-2007, 11:41 AM
2 i get my washing done for me
Maybe you could help with the washing?

Chantelle CD
07-04-2007, 11:56 AM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61378

I have to wonder why people seem to have to get vindictive when things dont go there way, Do they forget the vowes you make when you say I DO ?

I'm so glad everything is working out well for you after this attack! serves her right!!

Holly
07-04-2007, 12:03 PM
Vickie Lee, if those around you want to help you, then great... as long as it is voluntary. But I agree withj Bobbi Lynn... I'd help with the laundry, if I were you.

Kaitlyn Michele
07-04-2007, 01:56 PM
vicky sweetie...i think its terrific that people you care for are "in the know"...

just be nice and don't take advantage and force more onto them than they can really handle,,,, knowing about it and being into it are 2 totally different things.

take care
michele

KandisTX
07-04-2007, 02:09 PM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61378

I have to wonder why people seem to have to get vindictive when things dont go there way, Do they forget the vowes you make when you say I DO ?

I'm so glad everything is working out well for you after this attack! serves her right!!

Sadly, it's human nature for people in general to react in a vindictive sort of way. It's sort of like "If I can't hurt you physically, I'll hurt you emotionally and destroy your loving family". My family knows about Kandis, and although my father acts as if "If I don't talk about it, it doesn't exist", I know he knows.

Kandis:love:

helenr
07-04-2007, 02:43 PM
Hi, it is so difficult for those who aren't part of our TG/ Crossdressers community ever to understand the components that compel us to crossdress. There are so many nutty stereotypes out there, misimpressions, negatives,etc. I truly don't think it is ever wise to tell another about this urge, other than a potential partner before tying the knot, getting into a committed relationship. My wife was upset with me a few years ago-as is, wanting to divorce-that she told her brother and sister in law about my crossdressing. It is very uncomfortable for me to see them, wondering if they care about this quirk, what they might think--i.e. would I get pervert and 'bother' their two young daughters, or a slew of other thoughts. My wife apologized to me for this betrayal, but in all fairness to the affected wife, it is hard to live with something and not talk to another about it. Women don't like to keep secrets as a rule and discuss the most personal things with other women (in my opinion). Good luck, helenr

vicky lee
07-05-2007, 04:01 AM
thanks for all ur views.
this started when she come up to my mums and wanted something for my son
and told me that i wasnt welcome in her house anymore, so i told her that she wasnt here.
which caused her to tell my parents and others .
we have been separated now for eight months in a way shes done me a favour
but there is no way she can use this again on me now its out.
i dont think that she expected the responce i got out of it
thxs to all that replyed
hugs vicky lee

Tamera
07-05-2007, 06:14 AM
Nice to see that her intentions BACKFIRED on her:p

I guess her TRUE COLORS came out.
LOL
Tamera

Carroll
07-05-2007, 06:19 AM
but there is no way she can use this again on me now its out.
i dont think that she expected the responce i got out of it
thxs to all that replyed
hugs vicky lee

Now that is a great attitude to have. Good going

Miss Lulu
07-05-2007, 08:38 AM
I hope she's really aware of the favour she's done! She'll probably think twice next time she badmouths you.
Almost hoping this would happen to me too. ...Almost. LOL.