PDA

View Full Version : how many of us crossdressers have this in common?????

naughtygal
07-04-2007, 05:43 AM
how many of our mom s wanted us to be girls when we were in their stomach???? maybe that s the reason why we got the urge in the first placee........who konws ....but still i wanna noe........

Joy Carter
07-04-2007, 05:54 AM
how many of our mom s wanted us to be girls when we were in their stomach???? maybe that s the reason why we got the urge in the first placee........who konws ....but still i wanna noe........

Same here and my mom repeated it often. But can it really be the causitive factor ????? Naw ! Were just "over developed girls." Maybe the girl brain stayed too long in the process. Boy's body girl's brain.

TG-Taru
07-04-2007, 06:13 AM
I'm under the impression that moods and thoughts can influence the body, so wouldn't rule out the possibility of it having some small effect.

Sheri 4242
07-04-2007, 06:28 AM
Well, what you're suggesting "could" go hand-in-hand with the hormone wash (or hormone bath) theory. It is a known fact that the hormone wash actually happens during the early development of the fetus. Given human genetics, it isn't much of a leap to presume that there could be a malfunction during this process whereby too many feminine hormones flood the wash.

Pat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
07-04-2007, 07:11 AM
Thats my life story. My mom dressed me as a girl for the first 4 years of my life off and on.

Lora Olivia
07-04-2007, 07:30 AM
Yep, mom always said she wanted another girl and sis wanted a baby sister. Mom is gone now and sis doesn't seem to be receptive to the whole TG thing, but they got what they wanted. I even look like sis when dressed and done with my natural hair grown out and set

Karren H
07-04-2007, 07:33 AM
Yep..... And she told me many times that when I was young.... right up till the time she had my sister.... just about the same time I started crossdressing...

Then she never mentioned it again...

Karren

julie08
07-04-2007, 07:33 AM
just the other day my mom was telling me that she wanted me to be a girl. said she even had names picked out. one she mentioned was elle mae i think. ewww.

jessbcuzz
07-04-2007, 07:37 AM
I don't know. I was adopted, and I don't know anything about you biological.

Raychel
07-04-2007, 07:42 AM
It seems like to me that every is trying to place the blame for their crossdressing on their parents. Sure there may be some cases where young boys were dressed up as girls when they were young.

My opinion, Stop trying to place blame for who you are. Just accept the fact that you are a crossdresser and enjoy. My parents were great, My mother was a very loving and caring person. My father worked like a dog to support our family. Is it there fault that I like womens clothes. Not in my mind. It is my fault. Well it was a fault. Now it is a blessing. And I enjoy every minute that I get.

:2c:

Kether
07-04-2007, 07:52 AM
Yep, my mum has told me loads of times she wanted a girl, has thought the same myself, good theory.

naughtygal
07-04-2007, 07:53 AM
It seems like to me that every is trying to place the blame for their crossdressing on their parents. Sure there may be some cases where young boys were dressed up as girls when they were young.

My opinion, Stop trying to place blame for who you are. Just accept the fact that you are a crossdresser and enjoy. My parents were great, My mother was a very loving and caring person. My father worked like a dog to support our family. Is it there fault that I like womens clothes. Not in my mind. It is my fault. Well it was a fault. Now it is a blessing. And I enjoy every minute that I get.

:2c:

well i m not blaming my parents for it i m jus askin who ll had parents wanting them as girls ........n i m a proud crossdresser......

Lora Olivia
07-04-2007, 07:59 AM
Oh no Raychel, no blame here. How can we place blame for something i feel is natural. Being a late life baby for my mother may have had some effect but definately wouldn't place blame for that on mom. Actually the way I feel today I would thank her!

LisaRose
07-04-2007, 08:03 AM
Yup...Even the doctor thought I was going to be a girl...

Holly
07-04-2007, 08:13 AM
Mom's doctor had told my parents that I was a girl throughout her pregnancy. Even at birth he proclaimed me to be female until he turned me over and had a closer look... "Whoops, it's a boy!"

Juanita O
07-04-2007, 08:26 AM
my mother always told me that she wanted a girl, but she still loved her son. Even when i was still at home mom said I should have been a girl. Maybe mom knew something i didn't.

Kate Simmons
07-04-2007, 08:54 AM
Don't know what my Mom wanted but what she got was a boy who considered himself a girl and a tomboy.:happy:

Sandy1967
07-04-2007, 09:11 AM
Same response here. My mom told the doctor this cannot be my baby, I wanted a girl, she already had my brother 3 1/2 years before. She has told this to me many times. I don't think I was ever dress as one. I don't know if this is what led me to crossdress at a young age and pray to god to let me wake up as a girl? It has become part of who I am and I am happy with it, I don't blame my mom at all.

Best wishes,
Allison

Stacy GG
07-04-2007, 11:26 AM
Well, what you're suggesting "could" go hand-in-hand with the hormone wash (or hormone bath) theory. It is a known fact that the hormone wash actually happens during the early development of the fetus. Given human genetics, it isn't much of a leap to presume that there could be a malfunction during this process whereby too many feminine hormones flood the wash.

Well, actually the hormone wash could just not be as intense or any number of other factors. All Humans start out as female, the only real determining factor is the x & y chromosome in the male sperm & sometimes some males & some females end up with too many x chromoses. there are females & males with double sets of them so a male could techinically have xxy & even some women have xxx . I've also heard of felmales who had xxy chromoses but for some reason did not become male..they are more commonly hermaphodites though.

Chantelle CD
07-04-2007, 12:04 PM
Hate to throw a axe in the theroy, but my mom wanted a boy, she had 3 girls already, and really wanted a boy, and got one. Sort of LoL

Sharon
07-04-2007, 12:08 PM
I was never told by my mother that she wished I had been a daughter. Actually, that makes sense since my twin was female and I was the first son born to my parents.

Katelyn
07-04-2007, 12:10 PM
My Parents wanted a girl. If any of my older brothers turned out to be girls, I probably wouldn't be here right now. I was their last chance. as you can see, it didn't happen.

Frankie-Dear
07-04-2007, 12:14 PM
My mother split when I was 9 months old, and I never heard from her again, so I haven't a clue.

Valerie Nicole
07-04-2007, 12:22 PM
I've never been told that my parents wanted a girl, but I do know they thought I was going to be one, not because of what the doctor said or anything like that, but because they just had a feeling. Who can say which caused which? Maybe that feeling caused me to CD, or maybe the fact that I would grow up to be a crossdresser caused that feeling, or maybe there is no causal connection at all.

I really don't care, though. All I care about is that I am proud of who I am, and how I came to be this way is irrelevant.

Michelle S
07-04-2007, 12:33 PM
I found this article abstract below. Nothing definitive is known. Anyone can search for research articles at this cite: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?db=PubMed.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?Db=pubmed&Cmd=ShowDetailView&TermToSearch=7611848&ordinalpos=7&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsP anel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

Arch Sex Behav. 1995 Jun;24(3):309-27.
The childhood and family dynamics of transvestites.
Schott RL.
This article reports a survey of childhood experiences and family dynamics reported by a sample of 85 cross-dressing males drawn from the readership of a magazine for transvestites. The sample had a higher percentage of only children and eldest children compared to a national sample and also a much closer relationship with their mothers than with their fathers. Their identification as nuclear or marginal transvestites or transsexuals is related to the quality of the reported relationship with the mother, to the factors they identify as associated with their cross-dressing, and to their sexual orientation. Covert cross-dressers account for over three fourths of the subjects, but those who were overt (their cross-dressing openly encouraged by female family members) show significantly different patterns and distributions on several variables. A constellation of family and parental relationships is proposed--drawn in part from the insights of object relations and family systems theory--which may contribute to the development of transvestism.

Marla151
07-04-2007, 01:21 PM
Apparently my mom wanted a girl, the doctor said I was going to be a girl ( I was turned funny such that they couldn't see my genitalia but they did some other sort of test or something?), but my dad was positive I was going to be a boy. Evidently they were all right...sort of. :D

Kitty Sue
07-04-2007, 07:35 PM
Interesting. Yes my mum wanted a girl. I even used to be confused with girls when I was growing up.

occdresser
07-04-2007, 07:55 PM

I was supposed to be a girl, well thats what mom said:happy:

marie354
07-04-2007, 10:59 PM
My parents were expecting a girl when I was born. In fact, I work my sister's baby clothes for the first few months of my life. I'm sure that had an effect on my outcome.
:hugs:

SandyR
07-04-2007, 11:12 PM
Well she did make me wear shorts alot, and I hated that!

SandyR

cin
07-05-2007, 01:03 AM
Well, actually the hormone wash could just not be as intense or any number of other factors. All Humans start out as female, the only real determining factor is the x & y chromosome in the male sperm & sometimes some males & some females end up with too many x chromoses. there are females & males with double sets of them so a male could techinically have xxy & even some women have xxx . I've also heard of felmales who had xxy chromoses but for some reason did not become male..they are more commonly hermaphodites though.

That's what people thought before but it's more complicated than that.

Look at the thread I just posted about scientific research on it
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=927075#post927075