PDA

View Full Version : Panties finally in MY dresser drawer..hehe

Bethany Ann
07-04-2007, 08:35 AM
Ok...my wife found my cute "I love shopping" panties in the dryer a week ago and we had a awkard funny laugh about them. They were folded with the other laundry on the bed for most of the day. When I came in from working outside they were sweetly tucked into MY dresser drawer.

I dont think I will ever touch them again....they can stay there forever right on top....and hopefully be joined by a few other things. If she only knew how much closet space I really need.

Beth

Paige.
07-04-2007, 08:43 AM
Ok...my wife found my cute "I love shopping" panties in the dryer a week ago and we had a awkard funny laugh about them. They were folded with the other laundry on the bed for most of the day. When I came in from working outside they were sweetly tucked into MY dresser drawer.

I dont think I will ever touch them again....they can stay there forever right on top....and hopefully be joined by a few other things. If she only knew how much closet space I really need.

Beth
It sounds to me as though you have at least tacit approval and acceptance from your wife. She is telling you something and perhaps you should pay attention and don't leave those panties in the drawer. Use them as a sequey to let her know you need the closet space.:D

Lora Olivia
07-04-2007, 08:46 AM
I have to ask. Where were they before? and the rest of your things?

elnkay
07-04-2007, 10:59 AM
My panties and bras go in the wash with hers. When she finishes the wash,yes we do share the chore!, they are always folded and left on my side of the bed to be put away. And they do go in my "girl" drawer, nothing said.
little steps.

Holly
07-04-2007, 11:43 AM
Bethany Ann, I guess I don't understand. In this post (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=863488&postcount=1) you say your wife is understanding and loves you even though she knows of your little hobby and it's secrets. If she didn't know that you had panties and required closet space, just what is it that she is understanding of? If she does know, why was the laugh awkward when she found them in the dryer? Congratulations on gaining drawer space you your lingerie, though.

Bethany Ann
07-04-2007, 02:05 PM
She only founf out at Christmas and I have taken the slow road as I let it all unfold. Seems like I have seen to many people rush it and run into all sorts of problems. While she accepts it she still has not really seen it and been a part of it.

Like you said baby steps...I dont want to scare her of..hehe.

Bethany Ann
07-04-2007, 02:07 PM
Lora...before it was all downstairs in my room neatly organized but out of site from her. I kept the secret for 15 years till she did a search on the computer looking for some pictures...and boy did she find them...I mean girl..!

Beth

Mitch23
07-04-2007, 02:12 PM
Bethany Ann, I guess I don't understand. In this post (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=863488&postcount=1) you say your wife is understanding and loves you even though she knows of your little hobby and it's secrets. If she didn't know that you had panties and required closet space, just what is it that she is understanding of? If she does know, why was the laugh awkward when she found them in the dryer? Congratulations on gaining drawer space you your lingerie, though.
Drawer space - I wish!

Mitch

Lora Olivia
07-04-2007, 04:04 PM
ahh so she knows you like them but not sure how much you do....have you talked about it? anyway congrats on the drawer space....i have one closet shelf full of panties....of course that is all i wear but a girl can never have too many :D then of course there is the closet in the spare room...dresses skirts capri's and blouses there....just not enough time to freely wear them:sad:

vikki2020
07-04-2007, 05:13 PM
that is kind of funny-- when I first got together with my wife, and was spending more and more time at her house, she gave me a drawer for some overnite things. Now, 17 years later, I'm looking forward to getting a drawer again!

RachelDenise
07-04-2007, 05:59 PM
My dream is for drawer space!

Patricia Danielle
07-04-2007, 11:26 PM
Well thats cool but now for closet space, I think you can pull it off..Patricia..

marie354
07-04-2007, 11:32 PM

I wonder about that too.
It's just panties after all, so what's the big deal?
:hugs:

P.S. (I hope that Tamera doesn't see this as another pantie thread.)

Bethany Ann
07-05-2007, 05:43 AM
When she saw the pictures of me at Christmas...hundreds...thousands...the first words out of her mouth were that she was pissed because I had so many nice outfits and she did not...that was funny. Shes very professional yet does not dress that way (but she should). Now when I buy a nice suit or dress I buy one size 14 for me and a 18 for her. Ive seen her leave for work somedays and thought...you know what...I look better in that suit my dear...of course I would never say that.

Bethany

Angie G
07-05-2007, 08:47 AM
You can;t leave them in the drawer you gotta wear them hun :hugs:
Angie

Marcie Sexton
07-05-2007, 09:29 AM
Good for you and your wife...

Shortly after I came out and my wife and I had some heart to heart discussions, most of my undies are now gone and replaced with some really cute panties of all colors, types and designs...

Oh yea, she and I now share closet space with Marcie too...:D

Slip Affinity
07-05-2007, 11:57 AM
I have my own king sized bed with Captains drawers in the base. 4 of the 6 drawers hold my bras, slips, panties and nightgowns. The couple dresses that I have hang in my closet. I have my space, she has hers.