PDA

View Full Version : this makes me kinda sad

OC-crossdresser
07-04-2007, 07:55 PM
ok so i hate when you get outa bed and get dressed OR just got out of shower and getting dressed (to leave house) i wish i could just take that tight fitting girls top and put on with my baggy jeans and maybe a thong...or tight pants and a big t-shirt WHY do we need to dress as JUST GIRLS or JUST GUYS why not just put clothing on ALL KINDS ANY KIND just a idea...:-P :2c:

emily<3
07-04-2007, 08:06 PM
ha thats what i do when i go out

i wear girl jeans and a guys shirt
its fun

people dont seem to mind either
at first people thought it was strange but know no one seems to care.

ive never worn a girls shirt in public though =(

i say just do what you want
but only when you are ready to do it

Rachel Morley
07-04-2007, 08:28 PM
WHY do we need to dress as JUST GIRLS or JUST GUYS why not just put clothing on ALL KINDS ANY KIND just a idea...:-P :2c:
Ah... now you're talking. Yes, exactly! Why can't we just wear anything we want, whether it's girls clothes or guys clothes, or even mix up the two?

Well, of course the truth is we can. It's not against the law and we're not hurting anyone by doing it. It's just personal preference or gender expression. The trouble is we're our own worst enemy on this one (or at least I am) because we worry about what others will think of us. I do actually wear women's clothes in boy mode with no wig and only a little bit of make up quite often and sometimes (depending on how feel) it's very obvious I'm wearing women's clothes because they are very girly for a guy. It used to be quite a challenge to do this in public but I'm getting used to it now and I like being able to do it. I don't think it makes me look odd or anything, but I do look a little bit "gay" and camp as hell, but that's ok, I don't mind that in the least. :happy:

marie354
07-04-2007, 08:51 PM
I wear women's jeans or shorts every day with a modest top or Tee and nobody seems to notice or care. I don't usually wear a bra or forms when I go outside. I'm not quite ready for that.

Anyway... Wear what ever you want. Why should anyone care anyway?

:hugs:

chucks
07-04-2007, 09:44 PM
i'm wearing my brown dress out to go watch fireworks now.

OC-crossdresser
07-04-2007, 10:41 PM
well yes YOU CAN but socity makes it hard to JUST DO IT :-P

Patricia Danielle
07-04-2007, 11:44 PM
Yep we did the fireworks thing tonite wearing my brown dress and noboby least of all me seemed to worried about it..Patricia..

chucks
07-05-2007, 01:13 AM
lol. i was in "boy mode" and got some horrified looks. one guy was in mid sentence talking to friends, then looked at me and shouted "WHOA!" hahahaha. it's so entertaining i had to do it.

Lawren
07-05-2007, 09:05 AM
ok so i hate when you get outa bed and get dressed OR just got out of shower and getting dressed (to leave house) i wish i could just take that tight fitting girls top and put on with my baggy jeans and maybe a thong...or tight pants and a big t-shirt WHY do we need to dress as JUST GIRLS or JUST GUYS why not just put clothing on ALL KINDS ANY KIND just a idea...:-P :2c:

I just did that two days ago. I wore a torquoise top with an embroidered V-neck, Roman style wedges with tan trouser socks, and men's jeans. Beyond a couple of stares, I got no adverse reaction.

JoAnnDallas
07-05-2007, 09:32 AM
On weekends I usually dress with my fem t-shirt and boy jeans. Yesterday, I was dressed in a fem t-shirt and fem short shorts. My sister noticed at dinner that my t-shirt was a womens t-shirt. She asked why I was wearing it. I told her it felt good and I liked the shorter length. Wife told her that I have a lot of them. Wife lets me wear the t-shirts and shorts, but does not know that I like to wear panties, pantyhose, skirts/dress, heels, wig, and go out. LOL

Karren H
07-05-2007, 09:33 AM
So wear what you want!!! Me, I guess I'm just too conservative!! Old school... Where girls dress like girls and guys dress like guys!! So when I'm out trying to pass as a guy I want to look the part and when I'm out enfemme.. Its all girly.. Skirts and dress.. Nothing with rough blue cloth what so ever!! Lol

But by far the bigest problem is.... If everyone got to wear what they wanted... It would ruin a great hobby!! How would anyone be expected to crossdress if you can't figure out what the other sex is supposed to wear?? Hmmmm? I don't get it I guess... Got to be a rule in the Crossdressers Rule Book somewhere aginst that! If not I'll just have to make one up!! Hehe

Love Karren

Jolene
07-05-2007, 09:34 AM

I wear fem jeans all the time and sometimes a regular top and what ever else I can get by with. Just wear what you feel you can get by with but a strapless dress would be noticed by all. :)
Jolene

Lovely Rita
07-05-2007, 09:47 AM

If you look around many people around here are doing precisely that.:D

JamesAlan
07-05-2007, 12:13 PM
I'm wear men's jeans with my feminine blouses because men's clothes fit me better than some of the women's clothes I find. I don't see a problem with it. I don't consider myself a F2M crossdresser because of it. I just hate women's jeans for someone my size.

serinalynn
07-05-2007, 12:49 PM
I just like being comfortable in the clothing I like to be in. If that means my clothes came from a ladies clothing store then so be it. about 95 %percent of my clothing is feminine now. :heehee: I don't really care what people think of my clothing that I wear. If I am comfortable thats all it need to be.:2c:

Mitch23
07-05-2007, 01:01 PM
Nice tight sexy stretch girls jeans for me a couple of times now to works do's and a guy's shirt over, jewellery and panties - oh and man bag. No-one seemed to notice or care - so I must stretch the boundaries a little more! Your tight fitting girls top might get commented on but everything is probably up for grabs.

Mitch

Kathleengurl
07-05-2007, 02:21 PM
... .. .Me, I guess I'm just too conservative!! Old school... Where girls dress like girls and guys dress like guys!! . .. ...

wait wait.. don't you mean where guys dress like girls and girls dress like guys? ----or am i on the the wrong forum again?

back on topic...function then comfort for me..
at home.. fem jeans or a skirt and loose top.
out on errands..anything unisex and comfy.

OC-crossdresser
07-05-2007, 09:20 PM
ok example i have a guy t-shirt on and baggy jeans..and a pink thong....if i bent over or sit wrong u can see thong..but pep would stare all like wtf...if u wear this..so what i prefer it GOSH this pic is what I'm wearing now and what I'm talking about

Angela E.
07-06-2007, 06:37 AM
GGs do it all the time,why not us?????:hugs:Angela.:GE::belly::belly::belly:

Karren H
07-06-2007, 07:06 AM
GGs do it all the time,why not us?????:hugs:Angela.:GE::belly::belly::belly:

That's too funny!!! Because women want to dress like men...... then it's ok for crossdressers to dress like women who are dressing like men too???

:tongueout

Karren

Brianna Lovely
07-06-2007, 08:48 AM
I'm out and about, every day, in my "semi-fem" mode. Fem earrings, lipstick, top, skirt, shorts or capries, nails colored, purse and fem sandles. Sometime I also wear my forms. On special occasions (read: when I have the time) I dress "full-fem" with wig and full makeup.

But, for every day errands, semi-fem is more practicle for me.

Josie femme
07-06-2007, 01:53 PM
I whole heartedly agree that people should be able to wear what makes them feel good inside and out. Hosery and heels look good on girls or boys. Into Make-up myself.:happy:

Marla151
07-06-2007, 07:30 PM
I like to mix it up as well. Sometimes I don't have time or the desire to go all the way with hair and makeup and breasts so I just wear the skirts and the hose and the tops and go with the femme male look. It works out fine and when people see me in pants they are usually shocked. (except at work and school where it wouldn't be appropriate or feasible-I'd ruin my good clothes and be hindered by them most likely)