PDA

View Full Version : Boobs?

micheller
03-10-2005, 10:07 AM
First let me say, right now I am on a diet, really trying to get into a more feminine shape (right now, 5'10 220lbs; down from 260. Goal=180ish).

When I loose weight, how much will my bra size change?
Is there a way to guess what an appropriate size and cup size would be for a person my size? I measured the other day and ther numbers seemed high, I think it came to a 42-44B. - is that odd?

Do most of us use inserts, or just go with what we got?

Sorry, just trying to figure me out..

Michelle

Sandra H
03-10-2005, 11:25 AM
Hi Micheller.

First of all welcome to the forum, you will find a lot of really great girls here all willing to help. Now for bra sizes for women they get their cup size by measurer just under the bust and over the top if you know what I mean or trying to say. Then it is something to do with the difference between the two that gives the right cup size.

Thankfully we do not need to go through all that, all we need to do is to get the right size of bra to fit correct, not too tight and not too big. So measure your chest around your bust and say it is 42 then get a 42-bra size.

As for the cup size well here again we can go for what suits us anything from b to GG since the GG’s would need to either get the right size for them or if they want to be a size bigger they either put in padding or get breast enlargements done medically. Since we will be using padding any size you want would be fine.

Good luck with the weight loss.

celeste26
03-10-2005, 01:19 PM
Yes the size of the bra is based upon the ribcage not all the rest of the stuff so you will keep the same szie no matter how much weight you lose. As for the cup size A, B, C... that is based upon how much stuffing you are willing to use (or abuse). Seriously though an "appropriate" amount whatever that is for you overall size is recommended otherwise you stand out and beg to be read. (in private it doesn't matter though)

Good luck with the weight loss I hope you get what you want.