PDA

View Full Version : Leg Hair

taffin
07-05-2007, 02:23 PM
after coming close to divorce recently over my cd'ing, my wife went to see a marriage therapist as a preemptive meeting to both of us going. She was given some reading material and since then we have come met in the middle, she will let me CD with certain conditions.

One of which is not shaving my legs, previously I would occasionly wax. I like in a warm climate so the idea of wearing 2 sets of pantyhose as suggested in other threads is not an option.

Would using a beard timmer help disguise the hair under sheer hose?

Any suggestions?

KimberlyS
07-05-2007, 02:33 PM
I just wear opaque stockings, thigh highs, PH, and tights to cover my leg hair. My want to have them shaved is not enough to push my wife. I do trim the hair on my arms and that gives me a less furry look.

KandisTX
07-05-2007, 02:36 PM
Locate a dancer supply store nearby. They carry thicker tights which are meant to cover up any imperfections.

Kandis:love:

taffin
07-05-2007, 02:43 PM
it is winter now (southern hemisphere) so am wearing 40den tights.

But what if I want to wear 15-20den? To hot in summer for dancers tights etc?

If there is a way to thin the hair without making breaking the rule of no shaving/waxing (so as our daughter is not aware and so my wife does not feel like a lesbian in bed)

I was hoping that under some sheer black pantyhose that it would then not be visible, hence my think making them shorter with a beard trimmer.

I guess bleaching would be very difficult and probably not to be too good for my skin.....

marie354
07-05-2007, 02:58 PM
I think it was Karren Hutton that mentioned that she uses blond hair dye on her arms to conceal that a bit.
Maybe the same thing could be done to your legs.
Of course try it on a small spot first to see if you react badly to it.
If your hair is very dark you'll need a bleaching kit to get rid of all the color first.
Check the Clairol (http://clairol.com/index.jsp?hf=true) hair coloring site to see what you need.
:hugs:

Melinda G
07-05-2007, 09:36 PM
I used to take a scissors and just trim it up, a little at a time, always leaving some, so it doesn't quite look shaved, but is real short, and thinnned out. After the wife left, it was "Razors R Us"!:D

Kristen Marie
07-05-2007, 09:41 PM
I have lost a lot of hair on the back of my legs where so I have been selectively shaving more of my leg on a routine basis....but not all.

I have found that by selectively pulling out (ouch) the hair around my knees, I can get a real clean look without have the shaving nubs. It's really not that hard to maintain and only hurts for a bit.

Karren H
07-05-2007, 09:49 PM
I think it was Karren Hutton that mentioned that she uses blond hair dye on her arms to conceal that a bit.
Maybe the same thing could be done to your legs.
Of course try it on a small spot first to see if you react badly to it.
If your hair is very dark you'll need a bleaching kit to get rid of all the color first.
Check the Clairol (http://clairol.com/index.jsp?hf=true) hair coloring site to see what you need.
:hugs:

Exactually!!! In the summer I my old mustach trimmer to thin my leg and arm hair and bleach them with blonde hair color... Works great when I have to pass as a male in shorts for the summer.... and almost invisible under stockings.... Can't wait till September and I can start shaving again!! Yeahhhh...

Karren

Michelle S
07-05-2007, 09:58 PM
Before I started shaving my legs I sometimes used a patterned shocking over shear pantyhose. The pattern really masks the hairs but still breaths.

Trimming your leg hairs might make things worse as then they will stick out through your stockings. But, try it on a small patch and see.

Other ideas: pantsuits and jumpsuits can be very stylish!
http://youniqueboutique.com/legavenue/images/LA8215.jpg
http://www.metrostyle.com/product.aspx?PfId=94335&DeptId=8938&producttypeid=1&ViewAll=1&affiliate_id=017&affiliate_location_id=04&WT%2Emc_id=k17401&mid=j14672409
;)

Jamie001
07-05-2007, 11:42 PM
If you cannot shave your legs, then I would suggest not letting her shave her legs either! It is your own body and your sife shouldn't be telling you whether or not to shave your legs. Now if it were shaving your head, that would be somewhat different because it is very noticeable and changes your entire look. On the other hand, shaved legs are not that noticeable and certainly don't change your overall look

after coming close to divorce recently over my cd'ing, my wife went to see a marriage therapist as a preemptive meeting to both of us going. She was given some reading material and since then we have come met in the middle, she will let me CD with certain conditions.

One of which is not shaving my legs, previously I would occasionly wax. I like in a warm climate so the idea of wearing 2 sets of pantyhose as suggested in other threads is not an option.

Would using a beard timmer help disguise the hair under sheer hose?

Any suggestions?

BarbaraTalbot
07-06-2007, 02:51 AM
but I used a beard type hair trimmer with a #1 attachment on my black arm hair..made a huge difference. I started with a number 4, then 3, 2 then 1.

looks groomed but not odd. I could see freckleson my arm I didnt even know were there!

hmmm freckle cover anyone? KIdding!

SandyR
07-06-2007, 01:37 PM
Before I started shaving full time I did the same thing as Karen (still do for my arms). Really does work well. And it sure beats doing nothing.

Hugs.

SandyR

Amy07
07-06-2007, 03:16 PM
To shave or not to shave? I don't, so I get tights/pantyhose from www.hotlegsusa.com. They sell the legs you see on Vegas, Hooters, and Atlantic City girls. The crotch tends to split on the Peevey hose, but the shiny suntan tights last a long time.
Also, Capezio dancers tight have some really nice coverage, too. Hope that helps.......

Emma England
07-06-2007, 03:42 PM
If you are not allowed to shave (why not, after all it is your body), then wax them instead.

Waxing or sugaring is better than shaving. Your partner can not claim that you have shaved your legs!
The technique is different alltogether.

Veronica99
07-06-2007, 05:28 PM
I've got rather thick leg hair (and dark). The first time I used a beard trimmer it made a huge difference. I think the hair will be a lot less noticable under darker pantyhose (grey/black etc) but you'll still see it under sheer ones.

AllieSF
07-06-2007, 05:55 PM
I have followed Karren's advice and have first trimmed my arm and leg hair with a man's groomer I bought at TJ Maxx for $13 and I have since seen them in various drug stores around that price. For now I am using a body hair bleach kit (2 parts) every 2-3 weeks depending how fast the dark ends grow out. Since I am out in the sun all the time in shorts, most of my leg hairs tend to bleach out every year anyway. This year they are just shorter and all blonde except when they need a rebleaching. When I finish with the bleach kit I will go to a dollar store to look for Karren's favorate and cheap blonde hair coloring. The end results have been great. I don't use a real sheer nylon, so no hair is really visible and it meets my needs for going out and being more passable and for keeping my secret hidden.

Marcie Sexton
07-06-2007, 06:03 PM
If shaving is out to save your marriage...and it is what you and she wants, then out with the razor...try the beard trimmer, thins, shortens then you can bleach it as mentioned...

I thin my arms all the time...