PDA

View Full Version : is this a sign of acceptance?

Wendi0012
07-05-2007, 04:38 PM
I live in a small town and in order to go out and about I have to travel through this small town. Well needless to say eventually some one I know will see me. I was talking with a friends gg the other day and she asks me why I didn't wave to her the other day. I replied that I was not out and it must have been someone else. When she described to a tee where she saw me I know right away that she was waving to me alright. I just played it off and we ended the conversation.

Well I ended up going to my buddies last nite and wound up spending most of the evening chatting with the ladies(okay twist my arm) when sundenly my friends girlfriend ask me what size pants I wear. I re-ply with my man size and she no stupid your size in ladies pants!! I was alittle shocked to say the least in this small circle were friends that I have known for years and don't have a clue. I replied that I wear a 10/12 and all faces went silent, she replied great I think that I have some pants that you might like. A cold silence seemed to loom for what seemed like minutes the my friend JoAnne said aloud don't worry we have known for years and that everything was alright. Not one girl in the crowd batted a eye and carried on with the evening small talk. I'm taking this with big smile as for the longest time beeen seeking female shgopping buds!!

gmss
07-05-2007, 04:45 PM
Good story. If that isn't acceptance, I don't know what is.... If they really knew or even suspected for such a long time, then you would have known that everyone in town knew, long before now. That's if they weren't accepting and told everyone in town.

You're lucky. Take advantage of it. You know that they know now so if I were you I'd spend lots of time with them and enjoy it!

Talon DeRojo
07-05-2007, 04:58 PM
Wendi - Wow! You have some GOOD friends! Did you dress before leaving town? Anyway, count your lucky stars that their recognizing you en femme turned out so well,
Talon:happy:

Sheri 4242
07-05-2007, 05:58 PM
Great friends -- sounds like they could well become your shopping gf's.

Alice B
07-05-2007, 06:10 PM
Wow! That acceptance with a big plus. It also shows that we are not as hidden as we would like to believe. Great story and encouraging to a lot of us.:hugs:

JamesAlan
07-05-2007, 06:14 PM
It's great to have shopping buddies. My girlfriend, my roommate and I are going shopping on Saturday for some stuff for my girlfriend. She's tickled pink about it. Glad you have accepting friends.

Eileen
07-05-2007, 07:04 PM
What a great experience Wendi! Your small town is pretty open minded! I know what it is to live in a small town. Enjoy your new found freedom!

Eileen

Holly
07-05-2007, 07:36 PM
Way cool Wendi! I see lots of shopping in your future!

loveaCD GG
07-05-2007, 07:39 PM
So happy for you! :hugs:

Rachel Morley
07-05-2007, 08:46 PM
Now that's the sort of reaction we all would love to hear form everyone. Fantastic news. I think you are in for some stress free fun times ahead :D

KandisTX
07-05-2007, 09:21 PM
All I can do is echo what everyone else has said. Great news for you hon. ;)

Kandis:love:

Kristen Marie
07-05-2007, 09:32 PM
OK....I'm moving to your town. What an amazing story....