PDA

View Full Version : Take me out to the ballgame!!!

SANDRA MICHELLE
07-06-2007, 09:50 AM
A good friend of mine and I went to U.S. Cellular for the Sox game last night dressed enfemme and had a wonderful time. I decided to post this because I just read a thread about the "inner sanctum" of the womans restroom and I had to relate my experience at the Cell. I wore a pink White Sox T-shirt and a just above the knees jean skirt with wedge heels. Of course I was all done up as best as they could do at the salon with what they had to work with they did a great job. I purposely only had one beer so I wouldn't have to use the facilities too many times, why tempt fate after all. I did use the womans room once and did not have any problems from anyone. We got a lot of looks from a lot of the fans and I even think they had us on the tv, how appropriate the abreviation for television is in this case. Everyone we talked to was very polite and did not give us any cause for alarm, I think the fact that the Sox were up on the Orioles all night had some thing to do with the tone for the evening. It was a really fun night and the "inner sanctum at the U.S. Cellular is nothing to rave about I'm here to let you all know.

sterling12
07-06-2007, 11:15 AM
Good for you Doll! You two just "upped" our visibility quotient. And, you even got on TV! Proof positive, we can do other things on TV besides be guest crazies on The Springer Show. As I have said in another thread, You did good for "The Cause."

I still think if everyone of us became "visible," in just a short time The Thrill would be lost. Then they would probably say: "Just another CD at The Ballgame, so what!"

Peace and Love, Joanie

cin
07-06-2007, 05:51 PM
Only advice I have for you about the ladies room is don't sit.

Paula T
07-06-2007, 11:39 PM
when you are dressed and use the ladies room you must always "sit" when you do your job. I hope you are being faceious (spelling):eek:

Only advice I have for you about the ladies room is don't sit.

Deidra Cowen
07-07-2007, 07:56 AM
I am gald you had fun sweetie and that sounds like it was quite the adventure! :thumbsup: Hey...I have been at that ballpark before...but just in boy mode. :tongueout

cin
07-07-2007, 08:21 AM
when you are dressed and use the ladies room you must always "sit" when you do your job. I hope you are being faceious (spelling):eek:

What I meant is those toilets are always dirty. You don't know what you'll catch.