PDA

View Full Version : Decided to go out for a little thrill

Joyce_Lex
07-06-2007, 01:18 PM
We'll it's been a while since i was able to dress up...ever since summer break started for us and i started working full time it gave me no time at all...but today was my day off and the parental unit went to work so i decided to dress up in fem again (it's been 1 month)...so i wore my little black dress...well over time i wanted to go outside for a little smoke and well were i live they are making the light rail and i could see everything in my back yard.

so i sat inside the house debating if i should just go out there and just ignore the construction workers outside...and well i just said screw it and i went out into my backyard for a little smoke...after a while i then noticed that the workers were all staring at me, weird thing was i enjoyed the fact that they were staring and made my heart to start pumping really quickly which felt really good to get the attention...they then started yelling "hey cutie" and well all i did was smile, wave, and finish my smoke and went back in the house.

well yeah thats my story...i thought it was kinda weird that i liked the attention from other guys which kinda makes me wonder if i'm Bi or just like the attention...well anyways just had to tell someone...thanks all for reading

here's a pic of the black dress i wore
http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z207/joycelex86/?action=view&current=100_0057.jpg

Emily Ann Brown
07-06-2007, 01:47 PM
Sis, we ALL like positive attention.

Emily Ann

tracigirl_tv
07-06-2007, 01:56 PM
Joyce, it's a lovely dress and you look lovely in it (if that's you in the pic). You gave the construction workers a nice distraction *s* I agree with Emily Ann that attention can be sooooo nice. It doesn't necessarily indicate bisexuality.....but then again it might *giggle*

Shelly Preston
07-06-2007, 01:59 PM
Having just looked at the pic I can see why they were yelling

Hey Cutie

I cant really blame them ;)

Glenda58
07-06-2007, 02:05 PM
Very Lovely dress I to would be staring at you in that dress. For 2 reasons one you look cute and two I like the dress. And I don't thing you're Bi it feels good to know when you dress up someone likes what they see and makes you feel good.

Kathleengurl
07-06-2007, 03:38 PM
kinda makes me wonder if i'm Bi or just like the attention...
does it have to be one or the other?

Lots of contextual vagueness comes w/ snap evaluations like this.
you're a guy in a dress.. did the construction workers see a guy in a dress? or some hottie? did one of them see a guy in a dress and think "what a hottie!"?

i think you're a hottie.. but i'm also quite envious of that fantastic dress! two different thoughts same mind. my point... all of us are complex. It can be difficult to decypher what's exactly in our heads at one moment in time.

you may not BE bi but you might be open to the possibilities if conditions are right. it's a sign of some openness w/in you. explore it or not. but the answer won't come from here.. --not in any direct/simple form anyway.

V/R -k-

Julogden
07-06-2007, 03:50 PM
Hi Joyce,

As others have mentioned, we all like to be admired, I wouldn't sweat it. And there's nothing wrong with being bi or gay anyway, so whatever your orientation, I'd say just enjoy the attention.

And you do look fabulous, by the way. :thumbsup:

You really ought to consider moving out of the parents house and let yourself blossom, it's a shame that you're having to keep yourself under wraps.:2c:

Carol:hugs:

Sugar
07-06-2007, 04:08 PM
great pic's!! I've worked construction so I know first hand what animals construction workers are:drooling:

Seriously honey, you look adorable.

peace

jaye

hmmm...maybe I should post a pic

AllieSF
07-06-2007, 04:11 PM
Joyce,

You are stunning and have everything to go with it, looks, body and clothes. Thanks for sharing your pics and enjoy all the attention. You deserve it.

DianaGomez
07-06-2007, 05:23 PM
I have no idea why you'd be surprised with the attention! You're a knockout babe! Luv ya!

Marcie Sexton
07-06-2007, 06:24 PM
Good for you...I think we all have periods of time when there is simply not enough hours in the day to find time for yur self...I know I had to make time for Marcie...

So glad you had an enjoyable day dressed...

Becky10
07-06-2007, 09:37 PM
Wow - I'm not surprised at the attention! If you've got it...flaunt it - it's a girls right!!

Becky
xxx

Noel Chimes
07-06-2007, 09:49 PM
After seeing your picture, I can see why they were all cheering. You look MARVELOUS!!!!!:yrtw:

Joyce_Lex
07-06-2007, 11:17 PM
i really wish i could move out but i have too many hobbies that waste a lot of money and i go to college so it's gonna hard on me...another thing is i've been with my gf for 5 years and well yeah hehehe

anywais thanks everyone!!

joyce

Matildagrl
07-18-2007, 11:36 PM
Joyce, you're stunning! Great pics as usual.

Mitch23
07-19-2007, 05:43 AM
Hi Joyce - just seen this one - you are one hot chick. If ever you're my way ... Those guys would have seen a sexy girl and would have reacted accordingly. I would have done the same!

Mitch

CrossKimmy
07-19-2007, 09:54 AM
wow, you have a very nice set of cute and sexy clothing!

Kristen Marie
07-19-2007, 09:59 AM
Amazing....ahhh to be young again. Did you have the heels on as well? I can see why you attracted sooo much attention....thank you for sharing...you are sooo cute!

kassandra richard
07-19-2007, 11:22 AM
Well, my first reaction was simply "HOLY COW!" Having seen you I would not have thought "another c*ck on a rock in a frock". You look all girl to me.

Kassandra