PDA

View Full Version : Wife drove me carzy

Jodi Lynn
07-06-2007, 04:51 PM
Hi eveyone, haven't been around much for the past few months because of wife catching me as Jodi one night. Even though she has knowen about Jodi for two years, it was the first time she saw Jodi. And she has been upset with that. So I have been staying away from the computer. Well anyways today we went out shopping, together for a change, and we ended up in the womans department in wal-mart. It was driving me carzy that I couldn't get anything for myself. I saw some really great tops and stuff. All well guess I'll just have to go back by myself :happy:

serinalynn
07-06-2007, 05:08 PM
Hi eveyone, haven't been around much for the past few months because of wife catching me as Jodi one night. Even though she has knowen about Jodi for two years, it was the first time she saw Jodi. And she has been upset with that. So I have been staying away from the computer. Well anyways today we went out shopping, together for a change, and we ended up in the womans department in wal-mart. It was driving me carzy that I couldn't get anything for myself. I saw some really great tops and stuff. All well guess I'll just have to go back by myself :happy:

UNlike Jodi, my wife know that I wear womens clothing.Its hard to go shoping and not buy something. I love it when I can buy some womens clothing for my self. My wife always says "Its fun to be a girl"!!!!!! and shes so right about that. I look orward to any time I can get to a Lane Bryant store, a Torrid Store, or a Catherines store, just to look and touch all the soft fabrics uded to make womens clothing.
I think its just not fun shopping for mens clothing. its just not the same.