PDA

View Full Version : Truth!!!!

Sandygal
07-06-2007, 09:59 PM
How far would you go? This is the first time I will admit to others just how far I would go. If I could pass as a woman. If my wife would still love me the same. If nothing would change in my family and I could find a job that I would be welcomed with open arms. Then yes, I would love to be a woman. Yes, I have prayed to wake up some day as a woman. But alas, none of this could ever be possible, so I will just be myself. A 6'3" 250 lb, hairy guy with big feet. I so hate how I look.

SandyR
07-06-2007, 10:06 PM
Not far! I love me, guy into working out, but nothing beats the feel of a nice pair of hose, skirt, heels, and when you add make up, .......Really like Karen says "best of both worlds.".

Hugs...

SandyR

LaFem
07-08-2007, 11:52 PM
I know how you feel. I felt just like you when I was married and working. Now that I'm not, I want to be a total woman all the time. I wish I had done so many things differently.......

Chantelle CD
07-09-2007, 12:55 AM
I wouldn't go much farther than i go now, no make up or wig, <very often> I love being a man 6'4'' like the way i look, how my SO makes me feel as a man. I have thought a number of times, how i wish i was a woman, but truth is, i am what i am, and thats a man, being a woman can wait till my next life, i would miss being me.

Oddlee
07-09-2007, 01:39 AM
How far would you go? This is the first time I will admit to others just how far I would go. If I could pass as a woman. If my wife would still love me the same. If nothing would change in my family and I could find a job that I would be welcomed with open arms. Then yes, I would love to be a woman. Yes, I have prayed to wake up some day as a woman. But alas, none of this could ever be possible, so I will just be myself. A 6'3" 250 lb, hairy guy with big feet. I so hate how I look.

I'd have to say I enjoy being a man, and have no wish to change that. At the same time, I like wearing women's clothing, have wigs and apply (poorly) make-up on occasion. A good friend of mine (female, ex and still occasional lover) knows of my dressing. As far as I know, no one else knows. (And yes, I realize how fortunate I am to have such a friend, and I thank her at every opportunity).

My friend accepts me completely, no matter how I am dressed, which makes me think about coming out to other friends. For example, I would like to tell my best friend about my habits, and I'm pretty sure he would respond positively, or at least acceptingly. But I think to myself, why lay this burden on him? It's not really relevant to our relationship.

I'm 6'1" and about 180#; most people think I'm slender. But I'm built like a swimmer (one of my exercises), so it takes stiff skirts or padding to make me look at all feminine...

Lee

Ibuki_Warpetal
07-09-2007, 01:41 AM
I've found that fantasizing about such things only depresses me. ):
Right now i don't care about being man or woman, I just want to be cute. :p

Sheri 4242
07-09-2007, 01:57 AM
I like living in "both worlds." Wouldn't change a thing!

Mollyanne
07-09-2007, 02:17 AM

Hi Sandy, I feel the same way as you, except I am 5'9" and 195 lbs. I would change in a New York minute. Not having to worry about being ridiculed or laughed at would be something that can't be measured.

:love: Mollyanne

Kate Simmons
07-09-2007, 03:42 AM
I sometimes question just how many of us would really be ready for life as a woman. Now we have a safe haven we can return to(our manhood) whenever the going gets tough. If, however, we woke up one day with the whole enchalada and there was no turning back, could we do it? I guess we would have to if there was no other choice. Even so, I have nothing but respect for genetic women who live it day in and day out. Not to mention they must have the patience of Saints to put up with the likes of us.:happy:

Karren H
07-09-2007, 04:25 AM
I'm already there...... And wouldn't want to be a woman... Having too much fun living in both genders to have to pick just one....

Karren

Suzie S.
07-09-2007, 05:12 AM
I'm pretty comfortable where I'm at right now. But truth be known, if I could pass, I'l love to be out enfemme. I havn't experienced that yet. As far as becoming a woman, it does peak my curiosity, but it ain't gonna happen. :heehee:

CrossdressinGoth
07-09-2007, 06:16 AM
If things wouldnt change with anything and you could have a "tg friendly" job, I would so honestly be a woman more often then a man. Heels, hose, skirts, makeup, etc... is always what I want to wear it seems as of late

Maureen Henley
07-09-2007, 07:50 AM
Sandy,

You have summarized my feelings exactly! There are some very big "if's" in your post, but admitting what you want is important.

We can all dream, however.

Joy Carter
07-09-2007, 08:56 AM

I'm so with you on this.:(

Frankie-Dear
07-09-2007, 09:17 AM
I'm already there...... And wouldn't want to be a woman... Having too much fun living in both genders to have to pick just one....

Karren

Right on!! :thumbsup:

Toyah
07-09-2007, 09:49 AM
Why would I want to be a woman it just would not be fun anymore just be same ole same ole just having to take more crap from redneck trolls:thumbsdn: I like dressing I dont think like a woman and dont wanna be one tho boobs would be good:D

Stephenie S
07-09-2007, 09:56 AM

If, if, if, if!!!

So many if's from your safe and secure position as a man in a man's world. What so many of you don't realize is that these ifs affect every woman on a day to day basis.

Am I pretty enough? Will others accept me?

Will I find and keep love from my partner?

Will my family love me?

Will I be able to find and keep a job that will suport me and where I will be welcome?

Women have to deal with these issues all the time. Being judged solely on our looks, finding and keeping true love over sexual attraction, being loved in my family when society views me as a second class citizen, finding a job that pays enough to suport me and values my contribution. These are all issues that are easier to deal with from a masculine position. No wonder you want to be able to retreat into your safe and secure male haven.

If only we could all be treated with the equality we all deserve.

JMHO

Lovies,
Stephenie

Jenna1561
07-09-2007, 11:02 AM

So many if's. But, for the most part, I agree with Sandy. (WARNING - Long reply follows)

"If my wife would still love me the same. If nothing would change in my family..."

I know I'm a woman already, and have been all my life - it's just that I got stuck with the wrong body parts. If my wife would still accept and love me and my children the same, then I would transition in a second. It wouldn't matter what the rest of the world thought or said, I could suffer through whatever arose, just to be me, as long as my family still loved me.

My employer recently relocated and my workplace is now a 3-hour drive from my home. I rent an apartment near my workplace, live there during the work week and travel home on weekends or at least every other weekend. While I am away from home at the apartment, I live as Jenna 24/7 outside of work.

Of course I get "clocked/read" at times, but I present myself well, as a woman in her late 30's, o.k., early 40's, o.k., o.k. mid-to-late 40's, does in this area. If I could only do that with my wife and family, but alas, she doesn't want to know.

I am by no means a typical looking woman - 5'10" and 245 lbs., but dress neatly and appropriately, wear appropriate makeup and hair, and behave as though I belong and have a right to do what I please, where I please, Because we ALL have that right and duty to ourselves. I know that 6' 3" is a big difference from 5' 10" and I'm not advocating that anyone do anything they do not want to do or are uncomfortable doing. But life is too short to worry about what strangers think and say.

For those who stay-at-home, Enjoy Life - Enjoy Being Special.

For those who do venture out or live as a woman, Be Smart - Be Safe - Be Yourself.

Jenna

Mitch23
07-09-2007, 02:08 PM
If al that could happen - yes I would go 24/7

Mitch