PDA

View Full Version : Another Shaving Post

micheller
03-10-2005, 02:54 PM
I know this is in another thread, but I did'nt want to divert from the original topic of the original posting...

epilator, waxing, laser, shaving, nair, epilstop...whats best?!?!

which way is the best for getting it off and keeping it off for a while without expensive laser treatment? I've done nair, and shaving. Recently I purchsed this "epilstop" spray and hope to try that after the weekend. How bout the face and neck? what works best on those areas?...chest?

what is an epilator?

ARGHHH its so hard to be a girl....yet so much fun!

Michelle

Julie York
03-10-2005, 05:37 PM
I've no idea.

But I'm watching incase someone does. When people discuss this stuff, I get the same feeling I get when people discuss the Premier League or which foundation make-up is the best. I hear the words but they don't hit anything on the way through. And then three weeks later I think.......What's a depilator anyway?

Tristen Cox
03-10-2005, 06:53 PM
what is an epilator?
Is that good to masturbate with? Yes? No? Maybe? :confused:

Fallen Angel
03-12-2005, 01:50 PM
to answer yor question an epulator is like en electic razor. but it works like tweezers its hurts now i tryed it and its very pain full they say the more you use it the finner the hairs grow back. this machine actualy pulls the hair out by the roots ouch! woman have finner hair so for them its lasts a long time you can try it but i dont think you"l be happy with the results i just shave twice with a razor and tuch up with an electric and most of the time i can get away for about 5 hours or so for face and neck. i shave the rest of my body and that lasts about a week hope this helpls you xx

Marlene4a
03-12-2005, 10:29 PM
Nothin like a good sharp 3-blade razor.

Bernadina
03-12-2005, 10:41 PM
Nothin like a good sharp 3-blade razor.
Ditto.

I've tried the 4 blade and was not happy with it although it works fine for some people.

I really like the vibrating m3Power 3 blade razor from Gillette.

Carrah
03-13-2005, 04:32 AM
You know, it's funny; I can go a long time with my legs. I shave them closely and then keep them touched up with an electric razor. I use a cream that slows growth and it works. The face; that's a whole different story. I have a shadow on my face the moment I shave it and it doesn't matter what I use to shave it with. It's really very frustrating. Aside from my Adam's apple, this is the single most significant thing that keeps me from being able to pass.

Sherlyn
03-13-2005, 09:52 AM
hmmmmm ... ya the shadow thing .....mostly my moustache area ..i find orange lipstick... lightly.. under my foundation... cancels it quite well .... dont go overboasrd with it tho ..it will show ...little is alot