PDA

View Full Version : wow MAKEUP!!

sara15
07-07-2007, 03:28 AM
:heehee: hi girls i really excited because i just brought a makeup kit for the first time in ages, decied to go all out :heehee: it makes me feel much more femine. which was the bit missing in my crossdressing lifestyle. as i write this i'm whering, tan pantyhose a blue silky bra and panty set and my favouroit green dress that i love to piecs.

just wonderd how did all the girls find and feel putting on makeup for the first time.:heehee:

hugs&kisses
xoxox
sorry for no pictures

kay_jessica
07-07-2007, 04:02 AM
:..........
just wonderd how did all the girls find and feel putting on makeup for the first time......

Can't remember, it was way to long ago. But I can tell you, that the real buzz comes when you get a full face make over at a cosmetic counter in the middle of a department store. Forget the private room, have it done right there on their makeup stools with all the other customers milling round.

Mitch23
07-07-2007, 06:29 AM
I wasn't that enthusiastic at first but this girlie wouldn't go anywhere without it now. Took a long time to get it passably right but what a transformation when you've done it and put that wig on! I agree with Kay-Jessica have a full makeover right there in full public view! Nothing quite like it!

Mitch

Emilia
07-07-2007, 03:25 PM
Well I always feel excited about buying and trying it, then disgusted at my inability to actually make it look good! (why I don't show my face). I know everyone says to just practice, but that hasn't worked so far either :P

Katie Moore
07-07-2007, 03:31 PM
Love It

Love It

Love It

racquel
07-07-2007, 03:36 PM
Love it
Love it
Love it
:happy:

Emma England
07-07-2007, 03:44 PM
Nice to hear that you are happy with your purchase.

Makeup is designed to enhance one's face.

It is good, but does require practice. One secret that I have learned is to blend in, especially with regards to foundation and blush.

RobertaFermina
07-07-2007, 05:02 PM
The first time I put makeup on wasn't so hot. I wasn't very good at it. Really clueless.

About the 10th time I put makeup on, it Happened "Hellooooooo Roberta !". Now THAT was Special !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Kether
07-08-2007, 09:04 PM
I can, and have sat in front of a mirror for hour playing with make up. One of the best bits for me, the icing on the cake so to speak I find it amazing what ya can make your self look like. First time I well messed it up, but had alot of fun. Love the feel of wearing lipstick.

marie354
07-08-2007, 10:26 PM
I've never had a pro makeup session, but from what I've read here... It's fab!

The first time I put on lipstick and looked in the mirror, it was fantastic. I can't express the feelings that I had in easy terms... I loved it.

It was many, many years ago, but I can still remember the feeling... WOW!
:hugs:

Tophia
07-08-2007, 10:48 PM
When I was younger....like 13-16 I would absolutly love it when girls decided to play makeover with me! That was the first experiences when I was a closet cd....but now that I'm 25 and have started cd'ing for real everytime I put makeup on it's so fun just watching me transform ...it's the most exciting, butterflyie, feeling! I love it!!!

Andi
07-09-2007, 12:43 AM
The first time I put makeup on wasn't so hot. I wasn't very good at it. Really clueless...........

I'm still not very good at it after how many years? I'm older than dirt you know. Anyway, what did Karren say one time (what didn't she say?) oh yeah, practice, practice, prac.... Maybe that's what I need to do. :D