PDA

View Full Version : Just a simple? (just clothes to do housework etc.)

Lora Olivia
07-07-2007, 10:05 AM
I was just wondering. How many of you just throw on some simple clothes to do housework etc. without doing hair or any makeup....I guess like a GG would. Wife had knee surgery yesterday so I am just lounging around doing laundry and mild cleaning while taking care of her, so I just threw on a bra, mid length khaki skirt and nice short sleeve knit tee....somehow it just felt right...have to go out to do some shopping so it wasn't worth getting all gussied up lol but still it was better than boy clothes

Paula G
07-07-2007, 10:14 AM
When I'm just hanging around the house I'll have on either a skirt or flair jeans, a t-shirt and ballet flats. Won't even put on my wig or makeup during those times (unless I feel like it).

julie w
07-07-2007, 10:14 AM
just about every day I dress without make up etc .I do all my house work
dressed it makes boreing work more enjoyable

samantha48328
07-07-2007, 10:19 AM
I wear just a house dress for working around the house. It was my wifes but I kind of took it over. She doesn't mind at all. I just got a new (used) house dress that I will also be wearing for working around the house and outside in the yard.

Deidra Cowen
07-07-2007, 10:34 AM
Sounds crazy but I do housework in my lingerie. If just at home 90% of the time I like lingerie instead of regular chick cloths. It saves on drycleaning too since I can throw my lingerie in the washing machine. :tongueout

Valerie Nicole
07-07-2007, 11:03 AM
Dressing has become rare for me of late (though I did just spend an hour dressed last night). I have almost never worn makeup, and I have never worn a wig. So, what you described is the norm for me. Last night, I didn't even shave my legs...and they need it...it's been a week or two. I tend to enjoy dressing for the clothes, shaved legs, makeup, and hair are all luxuries that I don't need in order to enjoy it.

Kate Simmons
07-07-2007, 01:09 PM
Whatever works for you, I guess. I,personally, just put on my everyday knock around clothes, like any GG would when I'm doing any housework or planning to get dirty, although I have been known to do plumbing and electrical work in full (casual)femme sometimes.

BarbaraTalbot
07-07-2007, 01:34 PM
I'll put on a single girly article just to feel centered as Barbara.

WIth Kids around, I have to watch it, but the other day I had on a pair of male paama pants and a t-shirt when a friend dropped by for some consulting advice from me.

Before we left to go drive by the property he was thinking of buying, I excused myself to get dressed. I grabbed the first pair of pants I came to and it was apair of girl jeans that are a little high-water on me. I was going to reject them, then thought what the heck and wore them. I have pretty much stolen Dee's aqua polo, it buttons the girl way and the sleeves are a little shorter. Wear it shopping all the time.

Before I even acknowledged I wa crossing to myself, I used to borrow her leather slip on sandals and go to the store or to the corner to check the mail.

Karren H
07-07-2007, 02:23 PM
Nope.... Never... When I get gussied up it's all the way... or nothing...

Karren

Joy Carter
07-07-2007, 02:51 PM
Big T-shirt And My Briefs Is All I Ware To Do House Work.:d

Rachel Morley
07-07-2007, 04:05 PM
Yes, I do. I wear women's clothes in boy mode all the time. At home they tend, if anything, even more girly. So yeah, I do throw on a a few femme items with no wig, forms or makeup (except for my usual eyeliner) to do housework :D

DawnL
07-08-2007, 08:45 AM
like to dress casually while doing housework. I only work 3 night a week and on the other days I like to help out around the house. I had a dickens of a time trying to find an apron. Finally found one at Linens and Things.

Patty
07-08-2007, 09:16 AM
On the nights that I get to stay home after work its casual dressing, shorts in warm weather, jeans or whatever the other times. Forms and a top-always. No makeup or wig. :happy:

sissystephanie
07-08-2007, 09:50 AM
As soon as I can, I dress enfemme when I am at home. Since I am an insurance salesperson, I can't dress completly enfemme. Always have at least panties on, and in colder weather a bra also.

But when I get home, it is totally enfemme, usually without makeup. Always do my housework enfemme and love it that way!!

Sissy

More Girl then man

Deanna2
07-10-2007, 08:36 AM
I very seldom wear a bra or wig. But I do love a cami and mini skirt for just hanging around either getting dinner, doing odd jobs or reading a book.

Beth785
07-10-2007, 11:06 AM
Something simple, or something that I don't mind getting dirty. Don't want to ruin my favorite outfit! :D

joann07
07-10-2007, 11:21 AM
Depending on what housework I'm doing, or if I'm just lounging around, I may put on a ladies tee, skirt, bra, pantyhose, and heels. In other times, I'll just put on a bra, pantyhose, and a pair of heels.

Brianna Lovely
07-10-2007, 11:45 AM
Red short shorts and a pink ribbed tank top is my around the house norm.

jen
07-10-2007, 11:56 AM
pending on the weather, jeans or shorts, tee or top, and of coarse a bra. Wouldn't be cleaning without the bounce (LOL)! no make-up or wig

gennee
07-10-2007, 12:27 PM
I have done it a number of times and it sure feels good. Generally, it's a skirt, top, a wig, no make up. I also like doing house work barefooted (my little quirk). :D

Gennee

DonnaT
07-10-2007, 12:38 PM
I don't wear a wig or makeup around the house either. Well, unless I'm home alone and have decided to wear my maid's uniform, that is. But 99% of the time I just throw something on.

Kellicd
07-10-2007, 02:25 PM
I was just wondering. How many of you just throw on some simple clothes to do housework etc. without doing hair or any makeup....I guess like a GG would. Wife had knee surgery yesterday so I am just lounging around doing laundry and mild cleaning while taking care of her, so I just threw on a bra, mid length khaki skirt and nice short sleeve knit tee....somehow it just felt right...have to go out to do some shopping so it wasn't worth getting all gussied up lol but still it was better than boy clothes

I do this alot. Wearing anything femme is a pleasure.

Julia Welch
07-10-2007, 05:38 PM
Sounds crazy but I do housework in my lingerie. If just at home 90% of the time I like lingerie instead of regular chick cloths. :tongueout

What a coincidence...here I am sitting at the computer in just my panties...

Lourie James
07-10-2007, 05:42 PM
Yes I do dress from the skin out, and a wig, no make up thow. I wear a skirt and top or dress. with low heels and of couse an apron. I like to wear one when I do things around the house. I have a number of them. Now that it's getting hot my wife is tilling me i should wear shorts or capres and light top with a bra and panties and my short wig. And yes an apron.

Jadeanne
07-10-2007, 06:48 PM
I rarely use makeup, but most of the time when I do household chores, I'm fully dressed, including wig unless it's really hot.

Paulette
07-10-2007, 07:01 PM
I love to change from my suit to a nice pair of shorts and a cami top if it is hot. As I already have my panties on I just add my bra and forms no wig or make up and spend the evening doing what ever needs to be done around the house.