PDA

View Full Version : Today's Shopping

Joyce1702
07-07-2007, 01:48 PM
My wife has gone to visit our daughter for a few weeks so I'm getting some long overdue girl time. To get ready, I went to the local Walmart today to pick up a few things. It was one of those days when I was "in the zone" and could shop for anything and never worried about who was there or might see me.

I picked up some Herbal Essence shampoo, Secret deodorant, Pure Silk shave cream, and a new bottle of Jovan White Musk. Also picked up a six-pack of cotton panties. But wait! What's this? Capris?? Oh yeah, picked up a pair of white cotton capris, then a red and white floral print sleeveless blouse to go with them. Ok, ready to go now, but NO, here's a denim skort! Threw that in the cart too.

Going through the checkout line, the cashier missed the panties. The lady behind me in line picked them up and asked, 'Are these yours Sir?" Why yes they are. Thanks!

Prior to going to Walmart, I had gotten a haircut at Fantastic Sam's. The girl asked if I wanted my eyebrows trimmed. You betcha!

Got back home with my treasures and everything fit great. I love a successful shopping trip. And I also have a couple of outfits coming from Woman Within (LB).

I probably won't get out and about until next weekend, but I'll be sure and post pics when I do.

Joyce

Katie Moore
07-07-2007, 09:03 PM
That sounded absolutely wonderful. Looking forward to the pics.:love:

Wishful