PDA

View Full Version : Dominatrix

heathr1
07-07-2007, 03:16 PM
Ever visited one for a dressing scenario?

Deidra Cowen
07-07-2007, 03:34 PM
Nope but i have actually been the dom twice with GGs. :dom: I really am not an expert on all that stuff...was more of a case that they were into the bondage thing and I just did that to make them happy.

You would have probably gone nuts at the Skin Two Bondage/Fetish Party here in Atlanta last weekend. Some of the GGs there were absolutely breathtaking with the wild outfits, some even had on wigs. You could pickout the Doms in the crowd by how those girls stood and conducted themselves.

I was there with a few of my friends...we had a hoot!

Sugar
07-07-2007, 04:59 PM

No heathr1 I haven't. I'm curious to hear about it. Tell us, please?

peace

jaye

az_azeel
07-07-2007, 05:00 PM
Dont need to but thats all i'm saying....:heehee::heehee:

Valerie Nicole
07-07-2007, 05:26 PM
No, but it is definitely a fantasy. Is it one of MY fantasies? Not saying. :heehee::heehee:

Joy Carter
07-07-2007, 05:30 PM
I'm married. Why do I need to go else where to be dominated.:heehee:

Deidra Cowen
07-07-2007, 05:32 PM

That made me laugh! Been there myself. :tongueout :devil:

CDTiffany
07-07-2007, 06:45 PM
Yes I have. Once about 15 years ago. She dressed me up as a French maid. taut me to kirtsy. bent me over her lap, And spanked me. Tied my arms to the ceiling and did other things. It was very very much a turn on! And I saw another one about a year ago. she dolled me up in French maids, Wedding gown, Little girl dress @ secratary. she took lots of pix. and gave me a spanking.
I hope no one gets the wrong impression of me. (girls just want to have fun)!!!
There are a ton of different ways to enjoy being a CD GIRL!!!
And I have tried a few!

XOXO Tiffany

AmandaM
07-07-2007, 10:00 PM
Yes I have. Once about 15 years ago. She dressed me up as a French maid. taut me to kirtsy. bent me over her lap, And spanked me. Tied my arms to the ceiling and did other things. It was very very much a turn on! And I saw another one about a year ago. she dolled me up in French maids, Wedding gown, Little girl dress @ secratary. she took lots of pix. and gave me a spanking.
And I have tried a few!

XOXO Tiffany

Where do I sign up! :love:

Stephenie S
07-07-2007, 10:07 PM
Been there, done that. You may find out the the reality is often harder to take than the fantasy.

Lovies,
Stephenie

tara 24-7
07-07-2007, 10:23 PM
but ive always fancied it tho

Billijo49504
07-08-2007, 12:08 AM
My billws and check book dominate me. Not another woman....BJ

JennaKnots
07-08-2007, 12:22 AM
Have had it done by a GG a few times. Incredibly great. Considering doing same with a CD.

nephthyr
07-08-2007, 04:06 AM
Not yet but I definitely plan to in the near future.

Chloe Jean
07-08-2007, 04:30 AM
it's some i have always had fantasies about- finally went to a dom mistresses last year. She turned me into a prissy french maid. She dressed me in the traditional french maid's uniform- Black satin dress, petticoats, white apron cute cap and did my makeup. She had sweep dust and mop- I loved being ordered about. She had me serve tea to the other doms. I loved every minute of it scared and excited at the same time.
Amelia

nicoleazcd
07-08-2007, 07:27 AM
Yes twice absolutely thrilled with the outcome of both. The first one i was dressed as a maid . I did the dishes , swept the floor, dusted . She even had me clean her shoes.The second one was very intense . I was made to strip and kneel before her . I had to tell her of some of my desires to be spanked.She then proceeded to put clamps on my nipples with 3 ounce weights. Tied up my hands to a hook on the ceiling.She spanked me for about an hour with various implements. She relished the amount of welts placed on my behind.I finally broke and cried, She then held me in her strong arms to comfort me. What a thrill.

Mitch23
07-08-2007, 07:36 AM
Yes, yes and yes! In fact this is the reason I'm here on this forum - she's got a lot to answer for!

Started doing feminisation exercises on me right from the first visit. Has had me tied to a chair dressed in bra and panties that she made me buy from the local supermarket, hanging from the ceiling while she did unmentionable things to my poor little body! Emailed me several times a week with my homework which I had to complete in order to be rewarded for good behaviour. Things like wearing bra and panties to work.

Had to turn up for my appointments fully en femme and properly made up and no excuses. She was more of a friend really and treated her hubby in exactly the same way. Allowed me to try on her rubber gear, corsets, helped with makeup, gave me some of her old clothes to get me started. First time I ever realised that there are girls out there who enjoyed CD with their partners. T. I miss you!

Mitch

Kate Simmons
07-08-2007, 07:42 AM
Nope, not into domination. I tried it once, not my cuppa tea.:happy:

juliek
07-08-2007, 07:54 AM
I have a friend that used to be a pro domme but she had to quit because it was interferring with her real job.

But for fun, she likes me to dress up as her secretary and do her paperwork like balancing her checkbook and filing. She has also had me dress as her maid and clean her house. One time while dressed as her maid the UPS guy came to the door and she had me answer the door and sign for the package. He was very professional and polite but I often wonder what he really thought.

We have talked about having me stay until her male roommate gets home and tell him she hired a maid, but so far we haven't gone there yet.

Julie

MsJanessa
07-08-2007, 10:27 AM
now what do all of you think?---Never been dominated but do the dominating---I obviously have a special liking for cds---love to dress and feminize them in submissive attire---maids outfits and the like---then have them kneel before Me, verbally humiliate and whip them, tease them, put them in bondage and "force" them to serve Me in otherways(use your imagination) if any of you would like to hear(and see) more--feel free to send Me an e-mail.:dom:

Sallynyc
07-08-2007, 12:49 PM
now what do all of you think?---Never been dominated but do the dominating---I obviously have a special liking for cds---love to dress and feminize them in submissive attire---maids outfits and the like---then have them kneel before Me, verbally humiliate and whip them, tease them, put them in bondage and "force" them to serve Me in otherways(use your imagination) if any of you would like to hear(and see) more--feel free to send Me an e-mail.:dom:

Hi Ms. Janessa: I'd love to hear more about your dealings with CD's.. Pls. respond to Sallyplaygirl@yahoo.com

Hugs, Sally

Sallynyc
07-08-2007, 12:52 PM
Hi Girls: I went to a dominatrix last year and wrote about it on this forum. It was great,she dressed me and over the knee spanking, put makeup on me and humiliated me forcing me into several compromising situations.
Loved evey minute of it.

Hugs Sally

Mitch23
07-08-2007, 03:07 PM
well you know I'm up for it!

Mitch

joann07
07-08-2007, 06:01 PM
Never done it before, but I've always had an interest in bondage.
However, I'm not into leather, whipping, spanking, humiliation, suspension, and other types of extreme bondage or domination. Just more of fantasizing about being bound and gagged, hogtied, or chair tied while wearing regular female clothes (i.e. skirt and top or dress) or stripped down to my bra and pantyhose, or panties, and then being fondled, tickled, or left alone helpless.

paulaN
07-08-2007, 08:26 PM
I have never had a domatrix. I am very sub. so I think it would be a lot of fun.

Sarah.
07-08-2007, 08:34 PM
I have never had a domatrix. I am very sub. so I think it would be a lot of fun.

That goes double for me.

Billie1
07-08-2007, 08:51 PM
Even though I've had a long-time interest in bondage, I've never been to a dom. However, the idea of being prettied-up and then, dominated is very exciting. I've got at least two or three outfits that I would love to be sub in.

marie354
07-08-2007, 09:02 PM

:jumping: :lol: :lol2: :rofl:

Been there twice!

It could be interesting with the right person though.
I'm open to anything, twice if I like it. Teeheehee.
:hugs:

roseann
07-08-2007, 10:19 PM
wish i could find one in wi. or close bye. ROSEANN

Khriss
07-08-2007, 10:53 PM
then the games begin ?:devil:

and kiss my...

marie354
07-08-2007, 10:56 PM
then the games begin ?

Love those white boots!

I'm sure that I'll find out about Dom & Sub roles some day...

Andi
07-09-2007, 01:02 AM
I'd like a GG (my SO) to ask/force/help me to dress like a woman. Is that sort of like having a dominatrix?? I already clean the house, do the other fix up chores, I'd even do the shopping. Am I sounding a little too eager?? :D

Mitch23
07-09-2007, 03:03 AM
I'd like a GG (my SO) to ask/force/help me to dress like a woman. Is that sort of like having a dominatrix?? I already clean the house, do the other fix up chores, I'd even do the shopping. Am I sounding a little too eager?? :D
Exactly! You can adopt those roles in a loving relationship with an open minded spouse. I would suggest that most go to see a pro dom because they will provide (for money) what wifey wont!

To answer someone else, a pro dom will only go as far as you are willing or able to go but will stretch your boundaries. If what you want is a dressing up game with a bit of light bondage thats what you'll get. If you want the c..p beaten out of you then I'm sure she will oblige!

Mitch

Mitch23
07-09-2007, 11:24 AM
following on from my own post have you looked at petticoated.com. Lots of posts about exactly that scenario!

Mitch

Emily Ann Brown
07-09-2007, 11:29 AM
I'm gonna second what Joy Carter posted now that I have quit busting a gut laughing. I paid through the nose to get away from my Domme (ex wife)....think I'll pass on paying for any more domination.

Emily Ann

Bev06 GG
07-09-2007, 11:29 AM

OMG Joy you are so funny. I have to say though it has always struck me as pretty odd that some CDs dream of being dominated by a woman, yet in male mode thats the last thing they want.
Bev

Kristen Marie
07-09-2007, 11:35 AM
I tried it years ago and while it was OK, it just wasn't for me. In my case, it was good getting it out of my system.

JenniferR771
07-09-2007, 11:51 AM
i would love to be dominated and forced to dress in frilly clothes. But it has to remain fantasy. My wife is domineering enough--but would never cooperate with my crossdressing fantasies. Maybe I can show you a pic of my leather outfit.

Lilith Moon
07-09-2007, 12:49 PM

and kiss my...

Wooo...hooo....yes mistress

fx:Lilith kneels and....

:devil:

suzi_cd
07-09-2007, 03:25 PM
Its the situation I'm in - apart from the fact that She is not a pro and we are in a bdsm style relationship.

OK its not for everyone but I enjoy it :D:D

suzi

xxx

Rene L
07-10-2007, 12:20 PM
I'm ready to submit! Where do I sign up???

Kali
07-11-2007, 07:20 AM
My SO used to be a pro domme with quite a few cross-dressing clients. From her experience (based on what she has told me colored by my own Dom experience in the scene) here CD clients fell into a couple of not-all-inclusive categories:

1. Men who wanted "permission" to cross dress. They needed the push to express the way they really felt and by having a Domme tell them they had to dress they were able to do what they wanted to, with less interior conflict and guilt.

2. Men who wanted a GG to talk to about their cross dressing. Generally these sessions involved working on makeup, walk, dress sense, and often going on shopping trips with the man either in drab or en femme.

3. Men where the focus was humiliation; not comfortable with their cross-dressing (yet they were paying someone to "make" them do it) who wanted the humiliation aspect of being exposed as a CD. Very often these same men wanted to act on their "forced bi" fantasies.

And there were always those who wanted cross-dressing to be part of their fantasy scenes, where it really wasn't the focus.

Lots of the folks who fell into category #2 eventually became friends. My SO is too soft-hearted to take $250/hour from someone who just needed a friend. Pretty much if she liked them they got off the clock pretty quickly.

FWIW, she was unaware of my own crossdressing when we first got involved. In the scene, as it were, I'm known as a pretty heavy top; creative Dom. If we go that direction with each other, we will usually swicth, something neither of us has ever been able to do with anyone else. Ain't love grand?

Tia
07-11-2007, 08:27 AM
Well I'm a CD and love to submit, so one more for "willing to try"-category...

Still my mortage is dominating me for next 24 years! :eek:

RuthieER
07-11-2007, 05:47 PM
I am a very submissive sissy CD, and would love to submit to a Domme CD, or a GG with the right toys. I have been in a relationship with a GG and wanted to play Domme/sub games, but she wasn't comfortable with my crossdressing to begin with, and felt that sexual power games, even if willing and consenusal, were Politically Incorrect.

I could also submit to a male Dom, too, in the right scene.

I have, on rare occasions, been the CD Domme with a particularly submissive GG. Not my first choice, but it was fun.

Ruthie

MsJanessa
07-11-2007, 05:56 PM
one of the biggest problems is that W/we are so geographically separated from each other---too bad===I would love to have everybody over to My dungeon for a session, both t slave girls and T Dommes alike:dom:

johnnaisacd
07-11-2007, 06:22 PM
My wife and like to role play. She doms me some times and I dom her.lots of fun

amberchgo
07-11-2007, 07:24 PM
I talked to someone at chicagoillusions in Chicago. They say they have a bondage room for RP. Anyone try that place?

Amber

rickie121x
07-11-2007, 08:07 PM
Around thirty years ago, I went to a "house" of domination in Los Angeles. While crossdressed, I was dominated, suspended and titilated to an extreme! I left there satisfied. Very satisfied! And it was cheaper than drinks and dinner for a date!

Over a period of time, I found that I enjoyed dominating more than being the submissive and I have enjoyed that role through contacts made via BDSM clubs and organizations in both Los Angeles and Las Vegas. It would seem that I am incurably hetero, and so I play "play" only with GGs. Ummm, what a delight that is!

Strangely, I seem to have become older over this same period of time, and so my appeal to the younger females to whom I am attracted has lessened and the "action" that I enjoy happens less and less often. Nevertheless there is an strange attraction for CD types among a number of females - a small number, but still real. I usually find some nice activity about every couple of months - and that's a whole lot better than none! And I get the thrill of dressing in public, and in the sensual leathery and patent high heeled style of the Dominatrix!

Rickie :heehee:

black leotards
07-11-2007, 08:24 PM
I have been dominated by a GG several times (but not for quite a few years now). It was a great thrill to be dominated while dressed up en femme. I recall the first time. I had on fem underwear and tights. I was ordered to strip and kneel on the floor with my head down. I was kept tied and gagged in various positions semi dressed while being teased and tortured. Yumm.

I have always dressed up en femme while being submissive. I love to dress up as a school girl or maid and get a good spanking but the bondage part is the best. I love a tight ball gag or harness. Just thinking about it makes me feel all yummy!

I've never done it with a CD but who knows, maybe someday. For now I just dream about being tied and gagged en femme! mgmphhh :happy:

MsEva
07-12-2007, 05:24 PM
Yes that would be soooo much fun! I guess I have been a sub most of my life even when not actively working towards that. A lot of that is based upon events in my younger life that I don't really want to talk about but YES....so intriguing!:o

Wenda
07-12-2007, 06:24 PM

and kiss my...
Wow, great boots, great coat!! Yummy!!! Need someone a little bit trashy to dominate?

KandisTX
07-12-2007, 09:58 PM
I was on the board of directors at HPEP (Largest pan sexual S&M organization in Houston) for a number of years. I even went up to Texas Leather Pride a number of years ago and taught a seminar titled "Playing with a Transgendered Person".

I have decided that Kandis is actually my submissive side while HE is my Dominant side. It works out well for us. :devil::devil:

Kandis:love:

Jaquelyn
07-12-2007, 10:07 PM
Well, my wife and I have been involved with a bdsm group for over a year, and we have dabbled in the forced dressing thing, but never fully. Since I have only recently come out to her that I want to be fully dressed, it will surely fall into line. We already have a dinner party scheduled with me being the hostess, and two of her femdom freinds will be our guests-how's that for a turn on? LOL But, the big party will come this fall, when our group is scheduled for a play party, and two of the sub females have agreed to help me dress and do a makeover for me, yea!!! That will be my very first time out, even though technically, it's just our group, but still, we have several male doms that belong, and will be shocked!!! They see me as a male sub, but, it's more like a respect sort of thing, being that they don't care for pain or submission. Should be one interesting evening, wouldn't you say?:D

Jaquelyn
07-12-2007, 10:09 PM

and kiss my...

Yes mamm, right away:eek:

paulap
07-12-2007, 10:26 PM
my Wife and i are working on the the sub/Dom thing, but it is happening slowly, due to no time. Mistress lets me dress whenever i want but i really would like Her to command it to be once in a while. It seems She likes it, but never gets around to it.:o

Amanduhrob
07-13-2007, 06:39 AM
OMG Joy you are so funny. I have to say though it has always struck me as pretty odd that some CDs dream of being dominated by a woman, yet in male mode thats the last thing they want.
Bev

I'm actually the opposite, I live with two Domme's (not pro), and neither are into feminising boys, nor wear make up of fetish clothes, so I prefer being dominated as a guy.

I am allowed to dress whenever I like, with the understanding that I shall return to drab male mode as required, have to be careful about wearing perfume due to allergies & migranes, and not expect any input/bdsm interaction while dressed.

As to the question, I've never been to a pro Domme, or dressing service.

fran46
07-13-2007, 06:05 PM
My fantasy is that I’m a submissive lesbian. Four years ago, I got to live that out when I engaged a dominatrix for six consecutive full-day sessions.

Each morning I showed up dressed to the hilt – wig, makeup, the clothing she told me to wear -- and she and her female partner then put me through my paces for eight hours.

One time, for example, I was told to arrive in my maid’s uniform -- not a fetish outfit but a black coatdress with white apron, such as you might see in a posh hotel or resort. That day was devoted to housework: I washed a several-meal backlog of dirty dishes, dusted and waxed all the tabletops and cabinets in the home, ran the vacuum across each and every inch of their eight rooms, scrubbed the tub and the other porcelain and tile surfaces in the bath, cleaned and reorganized a messy closet, and ironed a big pile of clothes.

While completing those chores, I wore leg-irons that meant I could take strides of no longer than ten inches and a ball-gag. By day’s end, the front of my dress was soaked with drool and most of the rest of it was drenched by sweat.

The remainder of the week wasn’t any easier: I was tied down to a bondage rack, while clad in just a bra and panties, and hot wax was dripped on my entire body. I developed a first-name relationship with every rope in her dungeon. I found myself suspended upside down one morning. I was mummified from head to toe and left to contemplate my situation for three hours.

The last day, I was dressed in the flowing bridal gown and veil I had brought, then commanded to kneel in front of her and recite from memory a couple hundreds words of vows that she had told me to write.

After that ceremony, I was strapped to her bed, on my back with my feet nearly back to my ears.

I’ll leave the rest to your imagination.

Marcie Sexton
07-13-2007, 06:10 PM
Not yet, but willing to try any thing once...but I'm not into pain, or extreme pain that is...

MsJanessa
07-16-2007, 12:04 PM
Not yet, but willing to try any thing once...but I'm not into pain, or extreme pain that is... Darling for most it's not about pain but about giving up control to someone else

jakesun
07-16-2007, 12:18 PM
i love to visit oneday

i don't mind pain but i really like to see what actually going on

collette01
07-16-2007, 01:39 PM
You may find out the the reality is often harder to take than the fantasy.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Is this not more often the case.

Collette

RobertaFermina
07-16-2007, 01:47 PM
I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.
My masculine being is probably not cool with it.
Of course I could submit in order to put him in his place........girls, you ARE giving me IDEAS!

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Sissy_Audrey
07-17-2007, 01:55 AM
i am 24/7 personal/sissy submissive to a Domina where i live. So, i am en femme quite often with Her. i serve her, and the guest's if there are any, among other maid tasks. There are also rope and latex bondage scenes, along with corporal scenes at play parties or fetish events.

It's quite an enjoyable turn my life has taken =)

Mistybtm
07-17-2007, 02:19 AM
And I have tried a few!

XOXO Tiffany

sounds like you had a lot of fun. I have been dominated by men but always wanted to be by a female as well.

trannie T
07-17-2007, 02:22 AM
So, tell me why I have to pay somebody to make me do something I'd do voluntarily?

racquel
07-17-2007, 02:27 AM
I was the property of a Mistress for a couple of years.She would often include my wife in some punishment sessions that I had earned with good behaviour.
She learned a lot from her,they were good friends for years.We miss her.:(

Mistybtm
07-17-2007, 02:29 AM
I'm ready to submit! Where do I sign up???

count me in as well.

battybattybats
07-17-2007, 07:30 PM
So, tell me why I have to pay somebody to make me do something I'd do voluntarily?

It could be the same as the arguments for why for many women the fantasy or rape used to be quite popular (I don't know if it still is as much though I know some for who it is) while the reality is clearly abhorant.

As a fantasy it would remove the guilt and shame of the act because it would remove the responsibility of it. A woman taught to fight to remain chaste, to prefer death to the 'dishonour' of carnal pleasure might find notions of being kidnapped by a handsome sheikh, visited in her bedroom by a handsome vampire or being tied up by an intrusive burgler extremely liberating.

For many of us the same could be true, by being (in fantasy only) 'forced' then it is guilt and shame free. It is in essence giving permission to someone to give permission to you to indulge and to let down walls of self-restraint. It is passing control of the internal bondage to an external source who replaces it with a brief, safe relaxing of the mental chains and then returns everything to the way it was.. though perhaps not quite so tight and constricting.

Catherine_CD
07-18-2007, 10:10 AM
Something that sounds a lot of fun. Not too sure for paying for the service - id preferre to find a girl whos into it for a bit of fun anyways :)

Mitch23
07-18-2007, 04:49 PM
Something that sounds a lot of fun. Not too sure for paying for the service - id preferre to find a girl whos into it for a bit of fun anyways :)
You don't have to have a girl whose into it. You can play the games in your mind. My wife doesn't use the terms but she is a natural dom and I enjoy playing her sub even though she doesn't know it! If you want, I'll explain how it works for me!

Mitch

janet1234
07-18-2007, 05:33 PM
MSJanessa, I would love to visit, it should be fun.

BarbaraTalbot
07-18-2007, 05:33 PM

funny.

Charlene Ogden
08-03-2007, 08:21 AM
Yes, I've been to one and loved it. In fact, going to a Dominatrix was how I got into crossdressing. I first went to a Dom to satisfy my nylon/foot fetish. I'm not really into extreme whipping and having my member tied up.I'm into gentle domination.
Anyway, she first asked me if I'd ever worn hose. Well, back then, I said no. She wanted me to try wearing at the session but I was too shy. I went home and allowed the thought of wearing slowly creep into my mind.
The idea of a woman encouraging me to dress got me so turned on, I finally went out and bought a pair and tried them on. I instantly became addicted to hose and surely but slowly began to feminize myself over the following years.
It started with the hose and gradually moved on to leg shaving, nail polish, shoes, etc..
Within about three years, I had graduated to full dress and was going out to TG clubs. It was a titillating experience.
Getting back to the point, I did start dressing with Doms in those early few years before going out. It really was wonderful. All were encouraging and a couple even snickered in a typical but playful, dominating tone at my sight in hose.
Being around another person like a Dom, in a safe environment is a great vehicle for overcoming fear of dressing in public.
Warning!! Most doms will eventually try to further subjugate you and addict you to the experience. They'll push your envelope.

l8nitejenn
08-03-2007, 03:02 PM
I visited a dominatrix..Mistress Alexa a few times before I got married. She was awesome, very strict and demanding...there were spankings, bondage, hot wax, nipple clamps, body worship

Once She ordered me to go to a specific lingerie store and purchase an ensemble for Her, only to be told it wasn't the right size when I presented it to Her. After the spanking for buying the wrong size(which is the size She told me to buy) She dressed me up fully with wig and make-up and sent me back to the store to exchange the items.

l8nitejenn
08-03-2007, 03:05 PM
My fantasy is that I’m a submissive lesbian. Four years ago, I got to live that out when I engaged a dominatrix for six consecutive full-day sessions.

Each morning I showed up dressed to the hilt – wig, makeup, the clothing she told me to wear -- and she and her female partner then put me through my paces for eight hours.

One time, for example, I was told to arrive in my maid’s uniform -- not a fetish outfit but a black coatdress with white apron, such as you might see in a posh hotel or resort. That day was devoted to housework: I washed a several-meal backlog of dirty dishes, dusted and waxed all the tabletops and cabinets in the home, ran the vacuum across each and every inch of their eight rooms, scrubbed the tub and the other porcelain and tile surfaces in the bath, cleaned and reorganized a messy closet, and ironed a big pile of clothes.

While completing those chores, I wore leg-irons that meant I could take strides of no longer than ten inches and a ball-gag. By day’s end, the front of my dress was soaked with drool and most of the rest of it was drenched by sweat.

The remainder of the week wasn’t any easier: I was tied down to a bondage rack, while clad in just a bra and panties, and hot wax was dripped on my entire body. I developed a first-name relationship with every rope in her dungeon. I found myself suspended upside down one morning. I was mummified from head to toe and left to contemplate my situation for three hours.

The last day, I was dressed in the flowing bridal gown and veil I had brought, then commanded to kneel in front of her and recite from memory a couple hundreds words of vows that she had told me to write.

After that ceremony, I was strapped to her bed, on my back with my feet nearly back to my ears.

I’ll leave the rest to your imagination.

ohhhhhh...doesn't that sound like soooo much fun! pick me pick me!

l8nitejenn
08-03-2007, 03:11 PM

and kiss my...

mmmmmmm and what a lovely... it is :chained::spank:

Daphne Renee
08-03-2007, 03:28 PM
I have thought about this but have never done it.

hunny67
08-03-2007, 03:36 PM
My partner would never need to she gets it at home, & she would never do such a thing.

chrissietoo
08-03-2007, 04:46 PM
My wife doesn't use the terms but she is a natural dom and I enjoy playing her sub even though she doesn't know it! If you want, I'll explain how it works for me!

Mitch

yes, please!
xoxo chrissie

lindah
08-03-2007, 04:47 PM
I have been dominated by a C.D., and my Wife would occasionally dominate me when I was married. I found both experiences to be extremely satisfying.

MsEva
08-03-2007, 05:30 PM
Sounds really exciting....hoping I could get my SO to be the domme, but I think I might have to take that role in our relationship.:happy:

lindah
08-03-2007, 09:32 PM
i think when you live with someone full time, you can only be sub or domme in a limited controlled fantasy in the bedroom. It can't be for all time.

Roxi Loh
08-03-2007, 11:06 PM
I have done it and the experience was exquisite. She dressed me and feminized me and it was a wonderful day. I have been back once since and was equally pleasurable.

MsRicky
08-04-2007, 12:09 AM
I have been to pro doms and was in a local groupe for quite a time but that was a few years ago. now my partner and I play.
But when dressed I become the dom and have had a few men including cd ers
at my feet.
Its not all about pain, a lot of it is the wanting and anticipation of what is or might come, and the inability of being able to do anything about it,
Must get a picture uploaded :dom:

Stephanie-L
08-04-2007, 03:15 AM
Many years ago I was (good) friends with a Lifestyle Domme, She even asked me to join Her household. At that point I was only begining to come to terms with my CDing, and hadn't discussed it much with Her. I am sure that had I accepted the invitation I would have gone down a much different path with my life, including my dressing. Alas, I moved away shortly after that and will never know what might have been.........Stephanie

maid2behave
08-06-2007, 05:53 AM
the answer is yes.

newtothelife
08-06-2007, 06:54 AM
I'm lucky my SO enjoys being my DOM from time to time . It is amazing how a little humiliation and pain can effect you . I can never get enough and she is very thorough. (wink-wink) If you are Sub you should try it atleast once . Just make sure you set up ground rules and stop words if you discover its not what you were really looking for. All that said I will always enjoy it . It has gotten even better since my SO and I have started exploring my crossdressing further.

btmgrl6
08-07-2007, 12:03 PM
Been there done that. maybe i could hook some of ya up with my step dad. I am sure he'd cure you of any fatasy that beng dominated would be either fun or sexy....in only one session! :heehee:

Audrey34
08-07-2007, 11:51 PM
Never been to a dom (and frankly, I don't want to). When I'm in guy mode I get to tie up and gag pretty ladies in "damsel in distress" situations (all in good fun of course). As Audrey, I love getting tied up by my lady friends. This week I'm going to be meeting up with two cd friends that I met during a fetish convention last year. And hopefully we'll spend time tying each other up and having a great time!
-Audrey

pattysn
08-19-2007, 08:25 AM
I would love to visit a dominatrix

i would like to try the dom part sometime

Mitch23
08-19-2007, 08:53 AM
yes, please!
xoxo chrissie
Sorry Chrissie,

been away on hols, so I've only just picked this up. If you PM me, I'll explain what I mean

love

Mitch

angelfire
08-19-2007, 11:48 AM
Never been to one. I can't justify spending money on it. Forced fem and domination are big parts of my fantasy though, for sure, but I am not into pain at all. A spanking I think I would enjoy, but anything beyond this is a no. Bondage I absolutely want to try. With my ex, the farthest we went were blindfolds and hand cuffs, and we switched it up. I also don't have the desire to made to be serve, or clean or anything like that.

Outside the bedroom, in male mode, I am dominant, no question. In the bedroom in male mode, I am a switch. In the bedroom en femme, I would definitely be submissive, no doubt.

I really want the opportunity to try out these fantasies, just need to find the right girl first.

Mitch23
08-19-2007, 01:39 PM
no dom will go beyond your personal boundaries. You will not be thrashed to an inch of your life (unless you want to!) Pleasure and pain are just part of the experience - one enhances the other. It's the not being in control that's so cool! Other sensations ie feathers, ice, electricity etc. If you're hooded or blindfolded you don't know whats coming next

mitch