PDA

View Full Version : Just what is wrong with sexy

Toyah
07-07-2007, 06:12 PM
It seems to me there is a group here that cannot accept anything but quite frankly CD drab. They like to present as their mothers or grandmothers and really dont seem to get any pleasure out of what they are wearing and in fact appear to think dressing and pleasure are mutually exclusive.

I dress for myself, I like to wear clothes that are sensual and that fit not hang like a shroud. I like to try to recreate looks I like and that I find attractive.

I understand there is a need to not overdress if you go out and I understand that everyone does not want to look like me (me too I want to look better ). I also understand that everyone has different tastes and thats good but why dont you like panty shots if done properly or lingerie or even fetish wearers, they are all CDs just different forms.

I do like to see all types of looks and do try to do as many as I can tho I dont post many pics anymore it hardly seems worth while.

Just interested why you wanna look like granny

Sharon
07-07-2007, 06:21 PM
Heck, I like sexy. I don't do it all that often, but I have my moments. :happy:

However, there is a definite difference between "sexy" and "****ty." ****ty is for the insecure and needy as far as I'm concerned, and unless you're dressing to make a buck, then I haven't any interest in it. Hmm..., that doesn't sound right....

You, Toyah, are sexy -- so no worries there. :happy:

Toyah
07-07-2007, 06:25 PM
Heck, I like sexy. I don't do it all that often, but I have my moments. :happy:

However, there is a definite difference between "sexy" and "****ty." ****ty is for the insecure and needy as far as I'm concerned, and unless you're dressing to make a buck, then I haven't any interest in it. Hmm..., that doesn't sound right....

You, Toyah, are sexy -- so no worries there. :happy:

Hugs to ya hunny :hugs:

Shelly Preston
07-07-2007, 06:26 PM
It all a matter of choice and location

Each person has to decide how to dress for the occasion

It could be shopping , dinner or just an evening at home

Kate Simmons
07-07-2007, 06:35 PM
Everyone has their own tastes Toyah and I respect that. It would be a pretty dull world if everyone dressed the same, CD's included. I think looking sexy is in the eye of the beholder though and the reactions of others as to how we are dressed is like gold in that respect. I've been called "sexy" in both a skimpy outfit and just plain old work clothes. Depends on the person looking I guess and how they view me. Always makes me feel good in any case.;):happy:

TxKimberly
07-07-2007, 06:39 PM
Pfffttt!! If I COULD get away with sexy (in other words if I had the body and were 15 years younger) I would. In a heartbeat. Maybe even faster. Mini dress here I come. I'd love to have the chance to look like some of the hotties running out there these days. Unfortunalty, I'm 41 and have the remnants of a body that 12 years active duty Army will give you - I am NEVER going to look anything like sexy in a hot outfit, I'm going to look like a line backer. In the end, I'd rather look a bit more modest but fem, than like a line backer trying to look sexy, but its the results of my own flaws and limitations - not any sort of distate for "sexy".

By the way Toyah, I agree with Sharon - your avatar IS sexy. Just the right combination of sexy, a touch of provacative, and while managing to look casual. It must be a talent!

gmss
07-07-2007, 06:45 PM
I think if you can pull off the sexy look, then go for it.

Toyah, I don't think it is people here so much disliking sexy, as it is the thought that most people here are at least middle age, and it's damn tough to look sexy when you're middle age (although possible.)

The thing is, if you try sexy and don't make it, the result it ****ty.

Perhaps people are afraid of looking ****ty, so the err to the normalcy side.

Again, I'm all for the sexy look. If I could pull it off, I'd do it to. I don't know that I can, but someday maybe I'll try....

Do you have any images of yourself to post where you demonstrate the more sexy look?

:)

Toyah
07-07-2007, 06:48 PM
[quote=TxKimberly;929910]Pfffttt!! If I COULD get away with sexy (in other words if I had the body and were 15 years younger) I would. In a heartbeat. Maybe even faster. Mini dress here I come. I'd love to have the chance to look like some of the hotties running out there these days. Unfortunalty, I'm 41 and have the remnants of a body that 12 years active duty Army will give you - I am NEVER going to look anything like sexy in a hot outfit, I'm going to look like a line backer. In the end, I'd rather look a bit more modest but fem, than like a line backer trying to look sexy, but its the results of my own flaws and limitations - not any sort of distate for "sexy".

Hunny if you think you look like a linebacker think again you have a very prety face small shoulders and are not stocky at all. As for 41 I am 48 and feeling it :hugs:

AllieSF
07-07-2007, 07:07 PM
Hi Toyah,

Your post made me think of some the posts by several "ladies" here that seem to insist that each of us dress as they deem appropriate for us. All of us should dress as we like and enjoy it as much as possible. What is the "****ty" look? I have seen those "ladies" praise a young attractive, slim girl and then make their "dressing inappropriately" comments to someone older wearing something less revealing than the younger girl. Sounds like a dual standard to me. I do however appreciate the dress code for photos here. To me it seems like a good idea in order to prevent turning this site into one where there are no limits.

How we dress is our choice and no one here has the right to talk down to our individual styles. If someone doesn't like it, that is fine too. But why denounce the other? Why not just ignore the post and move on to one that better fits what they like? My understanding that this site is one for acceptance, understanding, advice and support. It is not one to mold us into someone else's idea of how we should dress, act and think. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I am now off my soap box!

Hugs and kisses to all.

Toyah
07-07-2007, 07:13 PM
Sorry but sort of had to use the language to make the point I really do apreaciate all dressing styles as long as I see some effort and a sense of style

Alice B
07-07-2007, 07:16 PM
Double pffttt. I'm 65, but I'll try to look as sexey as I can for an old broad. I have no doubt that I do not want to look like my grandmother, or for that fact my mother. God rest their souls.:hugs:

Sarah.
07-07-2007, 07:30 PM
If crossdressing didn't make me look and feel sexy, I wouldn't do it. :2c:

Alice Torn
07-07-2007, 07:31 PM
The way women dressed , during the 1940's, through mid 60's, was fairly modest, but plenty sexy, I think. But, to me, a nice looking gg, in a knee length skirt, and blouse, is sexy! Everyomne is differemt.

Lovely Rita
07-07-2007, 07:35 PM
It seems to me there is a group here that cannot accept anything but quite frankly CD drab. They like to present as their mothers or grandmothers and really dont seem to get any pleasure out of what they are wearing and in fact appear to think dressing and pleasure are mutually exclusive.

I dress for myself, I like to wear clothes that are sensual and that fit not hang like a shroud. I like to try to recreate looks I like and that I find attractive.

I understand there is a need to not overdress if you go out and I understand that everyone does not want to look like me (me too I want to look better ). I also understand that everyone has different tastes and thats good but why dont you like panty shots if done properly or lingerie or even fetish wearers, they are all CDs just different forms.

I do like to see all types of looks and do try to do as many as I can tho I dont post many pics anymore it hardly seems worth while.

I Just love the sexy look:love:

If 5" stilletto heels, mini skirts, black seemed nylons and sexy lingerie fall under the category of ****ty then I love them too:D

When I go out my door, I try not to over do anything, but behind my closed doors.........LOOK OUT!!!!!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN:D

Chiana
07-07-2007, 07:43 PM
When I am home, any things goes. I certainly do not dress "age appropriate" very often. If ever. "Sexy" is good for me.

If I were to go out (which I don't) then "age appropriate" clothing would be a necessity, I think. And even though I have great legs, I don't think anyone would really want to see a 62 y.o. in a short short leather mini-skirt and revealing blouse.

Mona
07-07-2007, 07:52 PM
Well I am what is considered 'mature' and I agree with Sarah, if CDing didn't make me feel sexy and pretty I wouldn't do it!

Ibuki_Warpetal
07-07-2007, 08:23 PM
Toyah, I think a lot of people here are just conservative in their taste. It turns off the more flamboyant people. I even left for a long time because I was uninspired by the group but like they say, if you want something done "right"...

I personally would love to somehow make myself pretty enough that I could post hot photos, but I am lazy and being a girl is time consuming and consumes far too much mana (obscure reference).
My wardrobe could also use a little expansion, it's a bit slim.

I'm willing to bet a lot of users here are in the same boat as I.

charlie-50
07-07-2007, 08:38 PM

Toyah if i looked as hot as you id dress as sexy as could too....charlie

Julogden
07-07-2007, 10:12 PM
I'd say that we all dress for pleasure of some kind, I can't see any other reason to dress. For some of us, it's for sexual pleasure, for others, those who dress due to gender identity reasons, it's for the pleasure of presenting as our "true" selves, for experiencing the pleasure of drawing our inner woman/man out of their hiding place deep inside us and allowing them to become a physical reality, to put a face on her/him.

From what I've read and seen here, for many it's a blend of the two. Everyone's reasons for dressing are equally valid, as far as I'm concerned.

I think we'd all like to be able to look sexy, but "sexy" means different things to different people. Just think of movie stars. You have lots of different styles of sexiness, from raunchy to sophisticated, so when it comes to sexy, one size does not fit all.

While certain styles of clothing are thought of as being sexy, not everyone looks sexy just because they're wearing those clothes that are considered to be sexy. It takes work and self-knowledge of how to make the most of what you've got to truly be sexy. Sexy isn't something that you don, sexy is what you are, or aren't. Sexy comes in all sizes, shapes, ages and genders.

Those of us who aren't young any more are now dealing with the realities of aging, and our responses to that fact of life range from ignoring it to dressing to make the most of what we have left. Some can still pull off dressing in a style that typically looks better on those who are younger, some of us can't. For some of us, looking like a granny is the best that we can do, and I think we all do the best that we can.

Carol

Stephenie S
07-07-2007, 10:22 PM
Well this girl has no interest in looking ****ty. And I don't appreciate the ****ty look in a GG either. If you want to dress to attract attention, than go right ahead, more power to ya', but I don't want or need that kind of attention, thank you. I just want to live my life and dress the way I want. If that look is out of a Coldwater Creek catalog, that's my business. I like that look.

Is it grandmotherly? I doubt it, although I am almost old enough to be grandmother to some of you. I think it is the look of the modern woman of today, 2007.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Keely
07-07-2007, 11:01 PM
****ty no, but but this mature girl wants to look sexy.

Billijo49504
07-07-2007, 11:22 PM
Well, at 60 yrs young, I still like to wear skorts. But to show my undies, no thanks. I'll leave that to you younger gurls. So I wear skirts that are knee lenght and tops that my stuff isn't popping out of. So I guess I'm one of the boring ones, so be it, but I do dress my age....BJ
PS. My stuff on top is real, not gotten from UPS.

Rachel Morley
07-07-2007, 11:26 PM
Marla and I like to "sex it up" a little bit sometimes .... and go out like it! :D

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/7528/hookersball1id3.jpg

Glenda58
07-07-2007, 11:37 PM
I try to look as sexy as I can for someone who 60. Look we're dressing in women cloths and we are men why not dress sexy and younger when we can we're not women so it's all an illusion anyway so why not dress the way you want.

imDanielle2
07-07-2007, 11:55 PM
I am chunky and I dont really care. I like to wear heels, low cut tops and skirts whenever I can. I lived a large portion of my life wearing what everyone expected me to wear in my boy days and now I missed out on the time I could have worn all the fun stuff...So, I wear what I want now anyway.
We only live once and the days sure go by really fast it seems. Anyway, I think you look great and wear what makes you happy. Y'know when I see a older girl or a chunky girl dressing sexy I don't think they shouldnt do it...I think "at least they are trying"

sandra-leigh
07-07-2007, 11:57 PM
but I am lazy and being a girl is time consuming and consumes far too much mana (obscure reference).

Larry Niven, obviously. But if you are lazy, then the problem is that being a girl consumes too much mañana !

http://www.mexconnect.com/mex_/travel/slenchek/slmanana.html

Adrienne Heels
07-08-2007, 09:12 AM
I love to wear form fitting pants (esp tight jeans and capris!), tops and jackets and high heels. I see most GGs wearing form fitting clothes and it fits in. You can look sexy and blend in if you wear the right things.

Deidra Cowen
07-08-2007, 09:38 AM
I go from one extreme to the other. :heehee: Its part of the fun.

Anyway, most da time I go for a classy blend in look. I enjoy it and it makes me feel good. But every once in a while I go sexy, usually for a night club or some event like a bondage fetish party where ya gotta kinda dress wild anyway.

I do enjoy lingerie at home, have said it before here on the forum but 90% of the time I wear lingerie when not going out. Thats a little cami from victoria secrets, fish nets and high heels. Usually black but I have a white outfit too!

Anyway the main thing is to feel good about your outfit...for me that also means I don't want people for example at da mall all staring at me. So no leather mini skirt while shopping at da Mall...but I might have that mini on later that night at the Jungle or some other wild club.

Sherlyn
07-08-2007, 09:39 AM
I hope theres nothing wrong with it ...because Im just naturally like that :D

MsJanessa
07-08-2007, 10:35 AM
well as you might guess I'm all for dressing sexy---don't own any drab clothes---most of My wardrobe is leather, silk and satin with a bit of vinyl thrown in---the few sweaters I have are form fitting and low cut off the shoulder jobs---My boots and shoes are all high heeled stilletos---the only reason I can think of for CD drab is to "pass" more easily---but hey I would rather be a beautiful desirable T-Girl who doesn't pass than a plain jane T-Girl who does:dom:

julie w
07-08-2007, 10:44 AM
We all dress for different reasons ,if dressing sexy is you thing go ahead
but going out in public dressed in a mini and high heels will get you laughed at
I have been to cd events and some girls are dressed (sexy) people stare
and laugh , I cant handle that attention some can ,

chucks
07-08-2007, 11:02 AM
i've been laughed at. it's really not a big deal. if you can give someone else joy by dressing, then that's good. and if dressing gives you joy, that's good.

Toyah
07-08-2007, 12:47 PM
Marla and I like to "sex it up" a little bit sometimes .... and go out like it! :D

Rachel you know I admire you and Marla:hugs:
Sherlyn I am gonna slap ya again you know you are hot !!!!!!!

crusadergirl
07-08-2007, 01:23 PM
I too like the sexy look its what got me in to cding. Plus i'm still young so i think its ok for me to dress the way i like. Really there nothing wrong with any look it just depends on the person. Just have fun with life the way you want.
Am i sexy i don't know i guess it depends on what ppl think.

Sweet Jane
07-08-2007, 03:22 PM
Oh...now I don't know if I am a granny or not!!!!.....anyway, I love wearing short skirts and dresses..afterall my pins are not too bad for a 46 year old! Personally, I'd say anyone really should just wear something they are comfortable with...I didn't think we had to have a 'sexy" uniform, rather than just reflect our own personalities..............just like any one else

Alex!
07-08-2007, 05:27 PM
As a man, I see "sexy" as something less obvious than most, apparently. Mystery, poise, class, intelligence, style, etc. all contribute to my assessment of whether one is sexy or not. For me, ****ty does not equal sexy - not even remotely. Beautiful lingerie can work wonders, though...

As a crossdresser, I follow the same rules, basically. I don't like to look like a teenager or a **** or otherwise ridiculous. I dress my age but I do like to combine many of those traits I look for in women into my look.

Charlotte1
07-08-2007, 06:51 PM
I think sexy is good, and i try to dress that way all the time, wether it be going out, staying in, palying dress up, schoolgirl etc, but everyone has different ideas as to what is sexy, and i'm sure some of you would disagree with what i find sexy. But...................... i have to agree with Toyah, some of the people on this forum dress a little bit erm conservatively, to be polite. To sum it up for me my ex gf told me 'that i dress like the kind of girl i'd like to XXXX', so if i ever meet me in a parallel world, that should be interesting!

'Lotti-x-

battybattybats
07-08-2007, 07:00 PM
I believe too many women are controlled by certain notions of fashion.. of what is ok and not ok to wear. Every year wearing only the allowable correct years trends and keeping to only certain 'looks'. I believe that it serves to make money and to repress individual expression, to prevent women from standing out from the herd and enforce conformist thinking.. the same thing happens to men too.

Fashion Fascism I call it.

There is nothing wrong with looking any way at any age shape or size. I'm not ageist, shapist or sizeist.

Wear what you want and toss your hair any time you see someone dissaprove.

Defy fashion fascism I say.

BarbaraTalbot
07-08-2007, 07:12 PM
Well this girl has no interest in looking ****ty. And I don't appreciate the ****ty look in a GG either. If you want to dress to attract attention, than go right ahead, more power to ya', but I don't want or need that kind of attention, thank you. I just want to live my life and dress the way I want. If that look is out of a Coldwater Creek catalog, that's my business. I like that look.

Is it grandmotherly? I doubt it, although I am almost old enough to be grandmother to some of you. I think it is the look of the modern woman of today, 2007.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Less than 3 months ago I was in complete denial, thought I only dressed on rare occasions (until I added up the times, and divided by 42 * 365 and got an answer of often) I used to THROW AWAY my GG's Coldwater Creek Catalogue, and Bemoan the absense of her long since lapsed off the list of VS Catalogue

Post denial and reluctant (read accidental) disclosure to my GG - first I tried to pull off sexy, then flirty, then decided I just wanted to be pretty.

I didnt even really crack open the catalog before to see past what I thought of as kind of dowdy. Now am reading sale notices from there online over GG's shoulder and am coveting a pantsuit in a butter cream.

MsEva
07-08-2007, 08:01 PM
What's wrong with being a sexy granny?:D I guess my tastes have changed over the years as has my reasons for dressing. So I guess what I am saying is...what ever floats your boat. Toyah, you look fantastic. I would look silly trying to pull off your look. But that is life. You dress anyway you want. :thumbsup:

Khriss
07-08-2007, 08:12 PM
I am chunky and I dont really care. I like to wear heels, low cut tops and skirts whenever I can. I lived a large portion of my life wearing what everyone expected me to wear in my boy days and now I missed out on the time I could have worn all the fun stuff...So, I wear what I want now anyway.
We only live once and the days sure go by really fast it seems. Anyway, I think you look great and wear what makes you happy. Y'know when I see a older girl or a chunky girl dressing sexy I don't think they shouldnt do it...I think "at least they are trying"
well.. at 6' 4" tall ..I'll likely never "pass" out in the general public..
sad to think, You did'nt have goals ..Danielle ?
nothing feminine seems to fit my long arms and legs but...
I keep "trudging" eh ?? hehe xx"K"

Jolene
07-08-2007, 09:44 PM
well.. at 6' 4" tall ..I'll likely never "pass" out in the general public..
sad to think, You did'nt have goals ..Danielle ?
nothing feminine seems to fit my long arms and legs but...
I keep "trudging" eh ?? hehe xx"K"

In the end we all do what makes us feel comfortable. Some of us here can dress quite well and pass easy while some as myself most certainly could never pass but we can feel just as nice in however we dress. This is such a nice safe place to exchange our ideas and views.
Jolene :)

marie354
07-08-2007, 09:55 PM
Sexy is, of course, in the eye of the beholder.

If something makes you feel sexy... Why not?

Age doesn't, or shouldn't make any difference.

I can feel sexy in a pair of slacks and a cute tank top. Sometimes in my PJ's.
It's just a mood with me.

Dress sexy... Act sexy... Do sexy... Be sexy!
:hugs:

Andi
07-09-2007, 12:28 AM
I think anything female or feminine is sexy. Anything from the female body, scent, clothes, makeup, jewelry, walking, talking, books, TV, literature, etc. If it hints of being female I'm in awe. :happy:

Khriss
07-09-2007, 12:40 AM
I think anything female or feminine is sexy. Anything from the female body, scent, clothes, makeup, jewelry, walking, talking, books, TV, literature, etc. If it hints of being female I'm in awe. :happy:

Thank You Andi ... badd memory -mine-

miriadofthingssoofeminine.. again .. Thanks

Mollyanne
07-09-2007, 02:08 AM
Double pffttt. I'm 65, but I'll try to look as sexey as I can for an old broad. I have no doubt that I do not want to look like my grandmother, or for that fact my mother. God rest their souls.:hugs:

Well said Alice, WELL SAID!!!!!

:love: Mollyanne

Sheri 4242
07-09-2007, 03:33 AM
We all have to dress in the manner that makes us feel the best. Baskin & Robbins had 31 flavor b/c not everyone wanted plain vanilla. Tastes change over the years for some. Some start out wanting the "high schooler" or "young coed" look -- which is sometimes kind of ****ty-looking on some of us given age, etc. I am fortunate to have an extensive wardrobe -- and I'll be the first to admit that, to some (maybe even most), I am certain much of what I have would be categorized as ****ty-looking on me. My wife has gotten me some really nice "more age-appropriate" skirts, tops, and blouses -- and I am sure she is trying to make me see there is a compromise. She buys my skirts shorter than hers -- says she just wants me to get to the pont where you can't tell what panties I have on even when I sit down "properly." :D

Besides -- I know this will be news to many of you, but being ****s is the perogative of us Southern Girls!!! :D

Why? :heehee:

****S stands for Southern Ladies "Up To Something" :rofl: :tongueout

julie w
07-09-2007, 11:06 AM
one more thing on sexy its not how you dress its what the whole package looks like
you can see a women that dresses in really sexy ! clothes and you dont give her a second look , then another comes a long in rags that turns heads
so its more than just a short skirt IMHO

Jenna1561
07-09-2007, 11:32 AM
I would love to be able to dress sexy and venture out to a club in a mini, halter top, fishnets and heels, but I do NOT have the body for that (5'10" and 245#). But I do like to look sexy/appealing and try to dress that way for the appropriate venue. However, I also like a nice classy look and if I'm going to church and then a nice restaurant afterwards, I dress more conservatively, but still attractive, IMO (and that is the one opinion that counts, LOL).

More often than not, I'm in jeans with some embroidery on the pockets, a fashionable and youthful top (Lane Bryant, Fashion Bug, or Avenue), and sandals or ballet flats. Other times, more conservative, slacks or capris and a less youthful top (Coldwater Creek, Dress Barn).

But, "Holy Hannah," I hope I'm not looking like anyone's Grandmother. That is definitely NOT the look I'm going for.

Toyah - I think you look sexy in your avatar too. If I had your body, I'd be dressing sexy like you do. So many girls here have great bodies and attitudes and can pull it off. Some of us go for the cute and sexy look that's not quite so body-focused. And some of us dress it up sexy and stay at home, because we want to dress that way, but are cognizant enough to know, we shouldn't venture out like that in public.

Jenna

curiosity_aroused
07-09-2007, 11:36 AM
And I think you look soooo sexy in that black dress!

Curia

Emily Ann Brown
07-09-2007, 11:40 AM
Toyah hun,

You know I love your look, just don't think I can pull it off even though I am younger than you....my body won't cooperate.

Emily Ann

Toyah
07-11-2007, 09:59 AM
I think that the point is made that its not how you look its how you feel thats important if you feel sexy it shows :hugs:

Julia Welch
07-11-2007, 08:02 PM
If you have it flaunt it.....I don't....(except for great legs my wife would die for)...but I don't dress like a granny either thankyou...

Sara316
07-11-2007, 11:53 PM
For me, feeling sexy is more important than looking sexy. If I can do both, fine. But I'll go for the feeling first.

RobertaFermina
07-12-2007, 12:11 AM
I like to dress for dignity *AND* at different times S*E*X*Y...and I can handle the attention.

I am blessed with the body to do sexy, so I do it. LBD - Yes. Denim Mini - Yes. Skin Tight - Yes. Panty Shot....ummmmm...not ready for that, besides its more feminine to keep those gams crossed.

I also love the grand entrance in a classy gown, subtly graced with perfectly matching accessories and accents!

I want to be Auntie Mame *AND* Cyd Charisse ! (if you think I'm dating myself remember its so easy....I'm a Gemini! :heehee:)

:rose: Sexy Grandma :rose:

AmberDay
07-12-2007, 12:37 AM
I'm not passable to begin with, but I look more believable when I am dressed in a cream colored blouse, black slacks, and my 1 1/2 heels then when I dress in my black satin tank top, with my black leather mini skirt, with my black fishnets with my 4in polished black pumps. I like to dress a little more conservative, but do like to get 'sexy' every now and then. :dom:

Amber

tanya3
07-12-2007, 03:05 AM
i dress sexy all the time ,i like the look and the way it makes me feel . i still have the body for it so i'm gonna use it before i lose it !!

karynspanties
07-12-2007, 05:46 AM
Well, being the exhibitionist that I am, I prefer to dress sexy. Not ****ty...sexy. I love the attention that I get from men. And some women. Gotta love the panty shot!! Too bad there's no place to post those pics here. :sad:

kristiCD
09-05-2007, 08:49 AM
I agree with Sarah as well, if CDing didn't make me feel sexy and pretty I wouldn't do it!

I think there are a lot of CD's who are turned on sexually by their cross dressing. There also seems to be a lot of CD's who do not relate cross dressing to sex and are offended by it.

Deborah Jane
09-05-2007, 12:03 PM
I dress sexy/****ty because i enjoy it, as long as it makes me happy what does it matter:p If i didn,t enjoy it, i wouldn,t bother doing it!!! It doesn,t turn me on, i just like it!!!

MJ
09-05-2007, 01:14 PM
[QUOTE]I dress for myself, I like to wear clothes that are sensual and that fit not hang like a shroud. I like to try to recreate looks I like and that I find attractive.

if i could look as good as you , well i would too :straightface:

Toyah
09-05-2007, 01:57 PM
[quote=Toyah;929879]

if i could look as good as you , well i would too :straightface:
Awwww MJ you cutie

Dixie
09-05-2007, 02:00 PM
I love dressing like a ****, a real sexy ****. Sometimes that means wearing revealing clothes, sometimes it just means a lacy sexy dress! I love the attention given to me by both men and women it is defiantly a turnon for me to be leered at!:drink:

willowgurl
09-05-2007, 04:33 PM
Toyah, I dress sexy most of the time, even though I'm 58. I feel much younger and more attractive in a mini and 4-5" heels. And oh by the way my Boyfriend seems to like me this way. Willow

janet1234
09-05-2007, 04:54 PM
I don't expect to go public, so I can wear anything and I like sexy things, sexy feels, and of course, heels, heels, heels.

SatinDoll00
09-06-2007, 02:35 AM
Loosely...

"Sexy is as Sexy does, ma'am."

Meaning...sexy is what you make of it. For me, it is hot dresses, matching bra, panties, garters, and a pair of ultra hot stockings. For others, it is slips, sissy dresses, costumes, etc.

Crossdressing is many things.

DRESSING is many things. (male, female, whatever)

Sometimes you want to be sexy. Sometimes you want to be elegent. Sometimes you want to throw something on and go down to the local eatery and grab take out (take away)!

Bottom line is, dress in what makes YOU happy!!

Currently, I am dressed up like Godzilla!! (no, just kidding) I am wearing a pair of black satin PJ pants and a Toronto Maple Leafs hockey jersey.

Surprisingly, I am so comfortable, despite the boiling temps here!

Morgan <---owns at least 5 mini skirts, and nothing that falls below the knee!

BarbaraTalbot
09-06-2007, 03:33 AM
as I have practiced dressing I have found I have to be careful. I am so SEXY on the inside that I have to keep some of it covered up lest I attract the wolves of both genders. I am after all at heart a "good girl". :tongueout

RobertaFermina
09-06-2007, 04:47 AM
When I want to fit in with my social network, I dress accordingly.

I leave the LBD, and similar sensual confections on the hangar, and don the frocks of maturity or modest maidenhood when CDing at Church or the local Mall.

I love dressing in a way that uplifts men and women without threatening their femininity/masculinity and makes me an inviting counterpart for sensible, even soulful everyday conversation.

When I go dancing, however, unless it's the Church Fundraiser (or any of its Like) all bets are off, and Robertita adds the sizzle and squeeze to her "mode operandi" :heehee:

:rose: Mellow Tart :rose:

Sally24
09-06-2007, 05:05 AM
You might ask the same thing of 40 and 50 year old women! Much of that comes from either a poor body image, or a poor body. You can't blame someone who has a waist the same measurement as their shoulders to wear tight clothes. They try to wear clothing that conceals what they don't want to show.

In the opposite vein, those that are thinish and think we want to see everything are also wrong. Sexy doesn't have to mean lots of skin. You want to accentuate your best features. That doesn't mean we want to see ALL of that feature.

There is a happy medium between the tent and the thong. Personally that's where I try to dress. Trendy, flirty, but not ****ty. I do try on outfits that will never see the light of day, but that's for me. The stuff I share and the things I actually go out in public in are the real Sally.

I don't have any problem with gurls dressing any way they want. If they ask "How do I look?", I tell them my honest opinion. If they dress like a hooker and are planning to go out like that, then they should expect to be treated like a hooker. There is a difference between fantasy and reality with clothing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I may be in the minority but in my male mode I would much rather see a beautiful model in an evening gown or some sexy skirt outfit rather than a bikini or totally naked. We all look pretty similar naked but clothing is the frosting on the cake that just makes things look better and better. JMHO

Rexy Lee
09-06-2007, 05:39 AM
I agree that this board seems to frown up on overtly sexy posts and I also agree that it seems most members here are very conservative in their dress. However, as you soon learn in the crossdressing world there are many, many ways to express yourself as a gurl and I for one enjoy dressing only one way...sexy and ****ty!
It turns me on immensely when I am dressed like a ****ty babe and I usually enjoy dressing up alone and playing on the internet, teasing all the horny guys out there. But sometimes I even like having sex with another sexy CD and/ or a good looking guy. There, I said it! LOL

Tiffy
09-06-2007, 07:06 AM
You know I do not really think that most of it is true. i think it has just become like the rest of the world. And that is all that is welcome are thoes that don't stand out. Toyah you posted all the time a few years ago when I joined and you are a hoot and had great style. But I think there are to many of us here and we are becoming sheep again.

I find we are much like the rest of the world. I think if you take one Cd aside and talk to them MOST of them have a freaky side. And are cool with it. But when you group them together we lose our minds and on our own site and we act as a group not a person. We do what everyone else thinks we should. (conservative)

Example with people. If you told one person that there were beings from another planet, then that person would be able to handle the information. If you told a group of 1000 people that same thing, they freak out.

I just think we are starting to act as a group and covering our individual styles.

That being the reason I am almost a three year Vet of this site and I almost never post anymore.

Tiffany Lee

eliot
09-06-2007, 08:43 AM
My dressing has evolved through the years. My first attempts were for a sexy look and looking back, I looked sort of silly. When I started trying to dress my age more, the results were more pleasing to me.

SANDRA MICHELLE
09-06-2007, 10:48 AM
If your avitar is anything like what you really look like in a dress than go for it girl, you pull it off just fine. If I looked like that in that red dress I think that I would dress like a woman full time. Sadly I don't so I'll remain semi closeted.

Staci
09-06-2007, 07:29 PM
I like to dress sexy too. I have most outfits that are not just sexy but they are shorter skirts and 3" heels. I don't go out so I can dress how I want and it doesn't really matter. Only my wife and I know so to me, it's all about the fun.

joselyn318
09-06-2007, 09:23 PM
I love to dress very sexy. You could call me a ****. I am very skinny and young so I like to flaunt it.

Riema's here
09-06-2007, 09:53 PM
Toyah honey, there is so!!!!!!!!!! nothing wrong with sexy, this is the look I live for, I'm behind you 100%. There is nothing wrong with wearing a lovely sofisticated pear of slacks with a hot top and at the same time sporting a beautifuly perfect "camel toe" he! he! hugs Riema

Chantelle CD
09-07-2007, 01:54 AM
Sexy is how i feel, not what i look like :)

Jillm
09-08-2007, 08:27 AM
When home I love to dress sexy/****ty (whatever you want to call it), but when out in public I try to blend in because I know I’m not passable, I don’t want to attract too much attention.

Deidra Cowen
09-08-2007, 11:47 AM
Well....I sure as heck am going to try to pull off Sexy tonight for the Twinkledome Party!!!! Probably real tight jeans or maybe my leather mini. :p

On the other hand I toned it way down last night for the lesbian bar i was at, capris and a basic top. For me its just about where I am at. In the bedroom being naughty with someone it might be lingerie with fish nets....at da mall the conservative middle aged chick look! Its really all about the occasion and where I am at for me.

LA CINDY LOVE
09-08-2007, 12:42 PM
Toyah
You are right I also got that feeling from this group that if you dress to sexy you may look like a ****.

Aluchi Aluchona
you said it the best of all and what you said is true to be young and slim

I love to dress like a **** and that is what makes being CINDY fun I never dress to just stay at home when Cindy gets dress it is to hit the clubs.

To many of us Cd's dress like Cd's and when you dress not like a CD you get label a **** by some.

LA CINDY LOVE

Lovely Rita
09-08-2007, 12:54 PM
It is time for the ****ty dressers to unite....lol I love to dress ****ty and don't care what anybody thinks. If you like dressing conservative etc. etc.

I love all the looks, ****ty, classy, don't limit myself in anyway. I keep the pallet open to my every whim, after all we are breaking taboos just wearing dresses. To each his own.

Victoria Anne
09-08-2007, 01:11 PM
There is nothing wrong with sexy proved you have the body for it , lets face it if your 400 pounds you don't need to be wearing a mini. I personally dress what I feel is age appropriate fr a girl of 46 and I do like to wear a short skirt now and then but there are those of us who also have something to hide , ie tatoo,s ( the mistakes ayouth make to prove he's tough ) so I usually wear long sleeves. You can also dress sexy without being revealing , its all about the presentation and simply put how you feel about yourself.

michellebesweet
09-08-2007, 01:23 PM
There is nothing wrong with sexy.

Khriss
09-25-2007, 06:09 AM
Dang ... I keep tryin' eh ??

christina marie
09-25-2007, 09:57 AM
sexy, ****ty,beautiful,sometimes even go for the "trailer tramp" look(my apologies to those whose houses have wheels, is only way i know to describe that look). no one else sees me,so is for my personal entertainment only. basically anything that helps me hang on to that time when i felt young and sexy. that is what it is about for me, feeling good. i know who and what i am,dont have a problem with it, and for those that do, i have a big,warm,fuzzy,heartfelt:tongueout

Sedona
09-25-2007, 10:08 AM
Good topic, interesting and thoughtful responses,

Me, as I'm a stay-at-homer, I often go for sexy with a pinch of ****ty on occasion (the avatar probably qualifies). Live/let live, and to each their own I say.

Cheers,