PDA

View Full Version : Wearing Bikini Bottoms In Male Mode On My Hols

Girly Sara
07-07-2007, 07:14 PM
Hey girls!

Hope you're OK and having plenty of girly fun!

Well, me and my girlfriend have just returned from our holiday in Majorca, Spain and wanted to tell everyone about the fun i had expressing my girly side.

It's always been a dream of mine to be able to wear a bikini on holiday and this year i finally found the courage to do so. To clarify, i was in male mode. Anyways, after starting out wearing male swimming shorts i thought that it would be great to wear something more skimpier....and girly (less white marks! lol) A few days into our hols, i said to my Michelle that i really wanted to wear a pair of black bikini bottoms. Nothing conspicuously female, just plain black bikini bottoms (no tie-sides) After some encouragement from Michelle, i put the bikini bottoms on and then put my male shorts over them until we got down to the swimming pool and lounging area.

Once down beside the pool area, i initially laid down on the sun lounger in my male shorts and was discreetly looking around to see who was nearby and was trying to determine whether i'd get an adverse reaction by stripping down to my bikini bottoms. Anyways, after some persuation from Michelle, i pulled down my male shorts to reveal the black bottoms and then started to sunbathe without thinking much more about it. Then, Michelle mentioned about us going into the pool. I hesitated at first and then thought "Hey! Never gonna meet any of these people again, so let's go for it!" I gingerly followed Michelle to the pool and we sat on the edge of the pool with our feet dipped in the pool. I nervously looked around but couldn't see anyone looking at me. Obviously, my apprehension was unfounded. Admitted the bikini bottoms weren't obviously female but i knew they were! Hey! Another goal achieved! hehe

Following that successful result, i decided to be more daring by wearing white and orange and white floral bikini bottoms with a buckle on the left hip another day. This time, some people did notice and i thought "Whoooaaahhh, have i taken this too far?" Anyways, apart from some curious looks, no adverse feedback. It was a great feeling to be expressing myself like this.

As well as gaining the confidence to wear bikini bottoms, i often wore panties on the hotel balcony and even a bra one night! lol

Will be going back to Majorca next year and hope to be even more daring! Would like to hear other peoples' stories of real-life experiences so please write soon.

Sara xxxxx

Glenda58
07-08-2007, 12:13 AM
Sara European men wear bikini bottoms all the time they call them Speedo's. That why know look twice. But the next time go out dress to dinner. Like you said you'll never see these people again.

Billijo49504
07-08-2007, 12:33 AM
Now if you'd have worne the bikini tops, or bras, that would have been something....BJ

Sheri 4242
07-08-2007, 12:47 AM
About 10-12 years ago, we were in the Fla. Keys with some friends and went snorkeling one day. I decided, what the heck, and went in wearing a bathing suit bottom I had gotten from Victorias Secret. It was obviously femme, but not outlandishly so -- more b/c my wife and I thought it better to not be too overt for the sake of our friends by calling undue attention.

Nobody said a thing, except one of our GG friends who kept (and continues to this day) to make a minor, silly joke about me and my VS swim bottoms. My wife thinks she keeps making this "minor joke" b/c she's jealous she can't wear them -- lol. Amazing! Nobody really seems to care -- and everybody rolls their eyes when our GG friend makes her tired old joke. I'm certain there is a point buried in this somewhere -- lol.

On a recent beach trip with some other friends, the GG kept looking at my sandals. Definitely femme, but not too overt -- IOW, most GG's would probably realize they were femme, while most GM's wouldn't. (Femme enough that one of my daughters notices everytime I wear them -- but she's given up trying to get me out of them. Truth be told, we have the same size foot and I think she hopes I'll give 'em up so she can wear them -- lol!! My opinion: give me your cute MaryJanes with the bow from White House/Black Mkt, and the sandals are yours -- lol!)

Anyway, back to the beach story -- the GG friend with us kept looking at my sandals, but I wasn't thinking much about it. Then, one day, I was barefoot in the condo and this GG friend grabs my sandals -- looks them over, then tries them on, saying, "I thought these were ____ brand sandals -- very cute and comfy." Later, when my wife and I were alone, my wife said she thinks this particular GG friend has had her suspicions for years (about my CDing), and the "great sandal grab" was a step at confirming something that intrigues her. Who knows! :D

robyn1114
07-08-2007, 01:20 AM
Here in Europe alot of men still wear speedo's. Nothing worse then a fifties something overweight male in a speedo. Although I have noticed the younger generation have gotten away from speedo's

Patricia Danielle
07-08-2007, 02:39 AM
Me in a speedo! Yea right! I'd clear the beach in record time. Thats almost as scarey as me in High Heels. Remember I have the grace of a MACK truck!! Patricia..

Girly Sara
07-08-2007, 09:17 AM
Hi girls!

Thanks for your replies.

But the next time go out dress to dinner. Like you said you'll never see these people again.

Hey Glenda, i'd love to have gone out for dinner enfemme but i've yet to learn to do my own make up :sad:

Now if you'd have worne the bikini tops, or bras, that would have been something....BJ

Billijo, Wearing the bikini top would have been fab but i'm not that brave! lol

Truth be told, we have the same size foot and I think she hopes I'll give 'em up so she can wear them -- lol!! My opinion: give me your cute MaryJanes with the bow from White House/Black Mkt, and the sandals are yours -- lol!) :D

Sheri, that sounds a good exchange to me! hehe

Sara xxxx

Deanna2
07-10-2007, 08:46 AM
I was in Cancun, Mexico, a couple of years ago and didn't have proper bathers as such. I did have a pair of animal print panties so I wore them on the beach. I was with a couple of friends (male and female) for several hours over three days and they said nothing. I wasn't interested in the others on the beach, so I haven't a clue about their reaction.

DonnaT
07-10-2007, 01:43 PM
I use to wear speedos for many years, when I was younger, and fit. And on the swim team ;)

MsJoann
07-10-2007, 02:13 PM
You just go for it!!!!
I wear my black bikini on the beaches here all the time. Being all shaven it is quite a thrill.
Usually I don't get more than a few stares.
Keep up the good work!

Julia Welch
07-10-2007, 05:32 PM
Speedos were a regular item of mine as being from the UK that's what I wore when swimming...

When I married my American lady we moved into a little lakeside house in rural Connecticut.....it had a private beach club about 100 yards away....when the summer came we decided to go for a swim and I wore my speedos on underneath the shorts and T-shirt I had on to make the walk to the club...we get to the beach and after getting comfortably settled I said "let's swim", so I slipped off my shorts and top and didn't notice that alot of people were looking my way....

Apparantly in the US one doesn't wear speedos to the beach.....much too revealing.:heehee:

In defence of my wife, had she known she would have warned me...

tall sam
07-10-2007, 05:45 PM
I am one up on you girls.
I work a black g-string bikini while on holiday in Jamaica. Found a quiet spot with my wife as she likes going topless (spent many years in Italy!). I lay ther for a while with my normal trunks on then just bult up the courage and off them came. So, I ended up with a very cute g-tanned bum. My wife was quite supportive and commented that it looks much better than being lilly white

KandisTX
07-10-2007, 10:24 PM
Hmmmm.. GlitterGG and I are going to a party on Saturday and I am contemplating wearing my floral print bikini (top and bottoms), just haven't shaved in quite some time though... (I know, BAD GURL).. may have to remedy that situation...

Oh, the party is at friends who know about and accept Kandis as "one of the girls" when I am in full femme. LOL.. of course, they accept me in full male as well.

Kandis:love:

lisa threesummm
07-10-2007, 10:25 PM
I WORE A BLACK BIKINI BOTTOM LAST YEAR AT A PRIVATE BEACH IN FLORIDA. I WAS ENCOURAGED BY MY WIFE TO WEAR IT. AT FIRST I FELT UNUSUALL. BUT NO ONE STARED AT ALL. ONLY ME AND MY WIFE KEW ABOUT IT. I REALLY FELT NICE AFTER A FEW HOURS.:happy:

Rachael
07-11-2007, 03:27 AM
I've worn one for years on holiday as well as speedos. I've only recently resorted to shorts owing to increasing age and waistline.:drink::drink:

psion128
07-11-2007, 05:15 AM
Similar situation for me. I wore a VS boyshort bottoms. Everyone thought it was just a pair of speedos that I was wearing. So no one knew that they were VS. :D I like the deal of wearing and no one knows the difference. And only I knew that it was a girls swim bottom. Everyone else thought it was just a regular speedo. :P