PDA

View Full Version : Care to tell a humorous crossdressing experience?

JanineSoCal
03-10-2005, 09:10 PM
Girls,

I have been reading a lot of fiction and real life crossdressing stories lately, and thought it might be fun to hear from the community a short humorous, or just interesting crossdressing story from your life. There must be many as a lot of us have been dressing in women's clorhing for quite a while. Many subjects come across the forum: sexy, practical, serious, but there are quite a few that are pretty funny if I allow a bit of self deprication.

A humourous one from my "archive":

When I was twelve, I was trying to dress as fully as possible in my mother's clothing (wig, make-up all) and thought I looked pretty convincing. I decided to take a walk in a neighborhood behind mine where I did not know anyone. I felt extremely sexy and it quickly affected me in a way that caused the front of my dress to become extremely wet. Needless to say, this curtailed my walk, but I sure enjoyed it while it lasted: all 90 seconds of it.

As I think back that was pretty bold for a 12 year old. Now it seems funny.

XO
Janine

Fallen Angel
03-10-2005, 10:30 PM
in october of last year i dressed every day for work. and every time i asked if some one needed help they would look around to see who was talking to them and then go into shock when they found out it was me