PDA

View Full Version : What Bra size is right?

sarah378619
07-08-2007, 08:12 AM
I am a size 6 and I wear a size 34 b. That is what cup size my mom was and she is about my size. Is there a measurement for this?
Sarah

Daintre
07-08-2007, 08:18 AM
Hi Sarah, to me, as long as the band size is correct, the cup size you decide on depends on your shape and how that particular cup size looks on you. You have the option to be as busty as you wish...but it comes down to ...how do I look?

rose382832
07-08-2007, 08:20 AM
measure round your chest and add 5inches that gives the band size. then measure around the breast s( with forms) and if that is 1 inch you are an a if 2inch you are a b...

Joy Carter
07-08-2007, 09:11 AM
The one thing is you be what ever cup size you want. I have two GG friends who could stand some enhacement. But they appear to be happy with what mother nature gave them. You don't have that problem.:D

sissystephanie
07-08-2007, 09:58 AM
I am a size 6 and I wear a size 34 b. That is what cup size my mom was and she is about my size. Is there a measurement for this?
Sarah

Sarah,

Use a cloth tape measure, and measure around your chest directly under your bra. Make sure the tape is flat against you all the way around and snug. That is your BAND size. Then measure over your bra at the fullest point. The difference between the two measurements is your cup size. A 2 inch difference means you wear a B cup. Do NOT add 4 or 5 inches to your band size. That will result in a totally incorrect bra size! That type of measurement only works for really full breasted women. Very few men would fit into that category!

Sissy

More Girl then man