PDA

View Full Version : All or Nothing

samcs
07-08-2007, 09:39 AM
My dream is to go out completley en femme and not be noticed (blend in). Since I have a wife that does not approve, it becomes difficult to go out completely dressed.

Since I still have a strong desire to dress and go out, I have recently had an opportunity to go to an outlet mall (a distance from my residence) where I went in capris and a guy shirt. I was totally in guy mode excpet for the capris and panties. During my trip, I went into stores that catered to both men and women. I went as far as trying on some skirts and tops. I was even brave enough to venture out of the dressing room in a skirt to ask the saleslady for a smaller size (which she gladly complied). I did get a sniker from a girl who saw me when she was leaving the dressing room. Oh well...

Anyway this felt great to do even if I was not totally dressed (and everyone knew I was a guy). My question to all is do you venture out in guy mode with a hint of female attire or do you wait to dress completely and blend in?

I apologize if this topic was covered before in other threads.

Samantha

sandra-leigh
07-08-2007, 12:07 PM
My question to all is do you venture out in guy mode with a hint of female attire or do you wait to dress completely and blend in?

It varies around here; the discussion has appeared across a number of threads over time.

I happen to be one of the people who is willing to wear recognizably female clothes (tops, visible "bust", skirts, dresses) while in "guy mode". But the more "feminine" something is, the less comfortable I am wearing it as a guy -- e.g., I don't have much trouble going grocery shopping in a casual denim mini (or maxi) that are pretty much like jeans in design, but I have a long denim skirt with a fringe angling down and I'm not so comfortable wearing that out and about.

Mostly, though, what I wear these days (in my daily activities, including to work) is clothes that are from womens wear but are only subtly female -- clothes that most guys would have to study and think about to recognize as being female. Some of them "pass" so well that my wife has never recognized that they are female clothes, even though she knows that I dress. (Not only that, but she has said that some of them are nice and look good on me, without realizing they are womens clothes.)

Lora Olivia
07-08-2007, 12:56 PM
Hmmm. I do girl clothes shop in guy mode, actually all of it has been done that way. Have not tried on clothes other than a skirt 1 day in men's dressing room but i hope to go in girl mode soon, just seems more right :D

Jehiiis
07-08-2007, 01:24 PM
I've recently been looking for and purchasing women's clothes, like Tess-Leigh says, clothes that most guys would have to study and think about to recognize as being female. I'm doing this, of course, because I like feeling of all things female. But I like to think of it, also, as a small step towards doing what I've always dreamed, dressing entirely enfemme in public to be the woman I know I can be. :-)

Kate Simmons
07-08-2007, 02:11 PM
All or nothing for me. I'm either in guy mode, M T F mode or M T F T M mode.:happy:

samcs
07-08-2007, 02:30 PM
I also like to buy womens clothes that are not easiy recognizable like Tess-leigh. I enjoy wearing these clothes while in guy mode. Of couse when i do venture out fully dressed, I want to be as feminine as possibly without attracting any undue attention.

But in the meantime, it is comforting to wear girls clothes that are neutral and (safe) while out as a guy.

Does anyone else shop in (semi) guy mode or all the way as a girl? And has anyone tried on the girls clothes while presented as a guy? It is an intersting experience especially in a coed dressing rooms like the Gap.

Glenda58
07-08-2007, 02:34 PM
When buying cloths I always go dressed. But getting my nails done just depends how much time I have before going out.

Mitch23
07-08-2007, 03:04 PM
Like to have a hint of girlie even when in guy mode. Tight stretch denims is my lates favourite, panties, manbag, jewellery, varnished nails, flip flops that only I know are girls. Helps to get me through the day!

Mitch

Karren H
07-08-2007, 08:24 PM
When I'm out it's all fem or nothing... Ok a few times I have criss-crossdressed a bit... Just to get peoples reactions.... Walked into the ladies restroom enfemme but in a male suit.... and walked in the mens restroom in a male suit, breast forms, lip stick and earrings... Neither was problematic..... But it's typically all or nothing...

Karren

SandyR
07-08-2007, 08:28 PM
All or nothing......well I did drive in enfemme skirt and shoes, flashed the trucker, but other then that these days it all "girl".

Hug!

SandyR

Stephenie S
07-08-2007, 08:38 PM
I pretty much wear just women's clothes now. Still have plenty of my male duds left, but unless I'm going on a date with my sweetie (when I butch it up a bit), I am in women's clothes.

As many who read my posts here know, these are fairly low key women's clothes. I don't wear heels, pantyhose, stockings, wigs, girdles, corsets, padding, or very much makeup. I wear what I see the women around me wear. Jeans, pretty tops, nice skirts, flats, and minimal makeup. I do get my hair done on a regular basis, and electrolysis is making slow but steady progress.

I think I blend fairly well, I do get very little, if any flack. I did get more attention than I wanted in a new market I tried the other day. Several stares from other shoppers and a surley check out girl. I am used to being ignored at my local Shaw's Supermarket. But that attention could have been mine no matter what I was wearing.

Lovies,
Stephenie