PDA

View Full Version : Love that I can feel like a woman

sarah378619
07-08-2007, 06:15 PM
I just thought I'd ask if you like being able to be girly. The urges,desires,feeling. I am glad that I can be girly and it makes me stronger. It took a long time to get to that point. I find that i need to balance, but would never choose not to be a Cd. I was also wondering if the urge changes over time?
Sarah

Jodi
07-08-2007, 07:01 PM
I will never know what it feels like to be a woman. I have never been one. No way to compare.

Jodi

sarah378619
07-08-2007, 07:12 PM
I guess i should say feel fememine.I will never know what is is to be a GG
Sarah

SandyR
07-08-2007, 07:24 PM
I love the feeling of being "girly", nice soft clean shaved legs, against a new pair of hose, add a nice skirt, some heels and "bam, instant girl!".

For me things do change with time, I love being a man, taking care of my family, but nothing beats the feeling of putting on a new pair of hose...heheh...

Hugs!

SandyR

Karren H
07-08-2007, 07:44 PM
I will never know what it feels like to be a woman. I have never been one. No way to compare.

Jodi

Same here!!! Call me shallow but I just like to wear their clothes!! hehehe

Karren

Katie Moore
07-08-2007, 09:06 PM
Yeah, I like it. Call it girly, call it fem. It does something to me. It kinda of ( being new to this ) makes me have an inner peace, makes me more aware of other people and not myself. Plus I love everything, clothes, makeup etc.

:love:

Wishful

Sweet Jane
07-08-2007, 09:13 PM
I just love that I can look a little like a woman sometimes......

marie354
07-08-2007, 09:28 PM
There's no way that I'll ever know what it is to be a "real woman", but I can use my imagination...

I do like it when I'm treated like one. Doors held open, chairs pulled out for me, etc.
I haven't experienced much, but what I have has been wonderful.
:hugs:

Jolene
07-08-2007, 09:50 PM
I just thought I'd ask if you like being able to be girly. The urges,desires,feeling. I am glad that I can be girly and it makes me stronger. It took a long time to get to that point. I find that i need to balance, but would never choose not to be a Cd. I was also wondering if the urge changes over time?
Sarah

Yes I agree with you Sarah. I do enjoy the feelings you describe and as for myself, they have gotten stronger. I am not sure where all of this will end up for me but it has been an interesting trip so far.
Jolene :)

Andi
07-09-2007, 12:35 AM
I guess i should say feel feminine.I will never know what is is to be a GG
Sarah

I'm not even sure we can feel feminine but if there was a pill available I'd take it in a second. My masculine nature has hurt GGs more than once and I wish I could get rid of that aspect of being. Becoming feminine would let me get on the same wavelength with GGs and help me empathize more with their issues and problems. :love:

Kate Simmons
07-09-2007, 03:49 AM
I don't know what it feels like to be "girly". I only know what it feels like when Rich becomes Sal. It feels pretty good really and I feel free to be myself and express that. Crossdressing for me has been a vehicle to get in touch with my deep inner feelings and as a result, I'm no longer ashamed of those feelings or afraid to be my real self. Certainly works for me.:happy:

Chloe Jean
07-09-2007, 05:16 AM
I love being able to come home from work and slip into a dress, put on makeup and relax. Acting girly is so special to me.
Amelia

erickka
07-09-2007, 07:14 AM
I love my wife, my farm, and my life as a man, but I also love girly clothes ,shoes, etc. CDing is a stress relief for me. When I slip on hose, bra, forms, skirt, heels,etc. I tend to be able to sit back and "chill" and enjoy the relaxing feeling of being plain girly.

Chantelle CD
07-09-2007, 02:46 PM
Same here!!! Call me shallow but I just like to wear their clothes!! hehehe

Karren

Just wondering Karren and Jodi, Well Karren with all your outings en femme, i cant believe you dont know what it feels like to be a woman, you mean you never walk like a woman, move like a woman, feel like a woman? Surely you dont just wear there clothing, and walk like a man <giggles> What you feel is real emotion and femininity, isn't it?? maybe not like a real GG, but then again there are a lot of GG's that dont feel a lot of femininity as well. But the feelings are real, your feeling them :) arnt you?

Sarah

I totally love being able to feel this, it makes me so much more complete. I can relate and see into a whole nother gender so much more clearly now. I totally agree it makes me stronger a person as well. Balance is so important too. do the urges change over time? I think they begin to feel normal, and i start to believe i am feeling this more and more for real, a brake from it can make me feel more alive again when i dress up again.

Sweet Cindy
07-09-2007, 03:08 PM
This is what makes the average CD'r more "enlightened" - we allow ourselves to feel feminine and embrace the softer side of our personality.

Almost makes you feel sorry for guys who have never felt the gentle silky kisses of a satin chemise against the legs or the clicking of heels on the sidewalk. Or a gentle breeze up a short skirt.
And lipstick - don't get me started on lipstick!
And satin thongs!
And polished toenails!
And...

Sorry, what were we talking about?

RobertaFermina
07-09-2007, 03:10 PM
I know that when I dress to be womanly or girly, and take myself out into the world I get alot of acceptance, and even some women who come forward and say that I make a beautiful woman. These women tell me that I look nice and bring a radiance that is attractive or inspiring.

The way I feel is more feminine. Sometimes I am sooooo "Not-Bob" that I want to assume that I am "girly" or "womanly". I think I'm close enough to say Yes, I feel girly or womanly.

Notice the "-ly" part of the word. It means "like". It does not mean "same-as."

In fact, all women are not the same except in specific physical attributes, and then there are still so many exceptions there. No sober woman would stake her femininity or membership in the club-of-women on a body-part, would she?

So I love feeling girly and womanly.

At BurningMan last year, I CDd for 5 days straight and achieved that "inner feeling of lightness, loveliness, and openheartedness, and playfulness" that I call Roberta. And I find myself more balanced and fun and wise as I continue along her path !

Hugs to you, Sarah! :hugs:

:rose: Roberta :rose: