PDA

View Full Version : Out in Public~!!

Tophia
07-08-2007, 10:38 PM
Well..>I did it...I dressed to the max and went out....well....out through a drive through for fast food...but I think that's a great start...It was way fun driving around with my heels....catching eyes....it was a total blast...I've never had so much fun ever and I felt soooo comfortable....It was very natural...I was so happy!

What was your first outing you made in public??

www.myspace.com/trulytophia

Michelle S
07-08-2007, 10:41 PM
Congratulations!

Melissa73
07-09-2007, 09:58 AM
well congradulations.......small steps are usually better than nothing. I can recall starting to venture out, dressed up by just walking about my apt complex at midnight. AS i got bravier, once i even crossed the street to the grocery store, as i wore my blue demin skirt, a white blouse w/ another over that....pantyhose and heels. It was a great feeling.

Unfortunately, since then i have reverted back inside......and haven't been out since. :-(

Michelle

Mitch23
07-09-2007, 10:17 AM
well done girl - great start - problem is it is very addictive!!

Mitch

Kristen Marie
07-09-2007, 10:23 AM
I started getting out earlier this year. I remember the excitement of going through the toll booth and paying my toll to the attendant. Twice. The more you get out the easier it gets...

Frankie-Dear
07-09-2007, 10:35 AM
Congratulations!!!! I went out for the first time, this past weekend! What a rush!! I'm so happy for you!! Way to go!! :hugs: