PDA

View Full Version : A tribute to my wonderful Wife

Maddie
07-09-2007, 08:59 AM
Hi girls this could be a little long so settle in and get yourself a glass of wine.

It's been a hetic 2 weeks since school let out, I have been playing carpenter building an Office in the garage. Boy do i need to go back to work to get some rest.

On Friday Morning bright an early I saw my daughters off to mexico, alone at last but alas more construction.

Here is where the fun starts, I asked my wife if she wanted to go out saturday night and she said yes. Minor construction takes place saturday and then Maddie emerges. When i stopped fpr the day I proceeded to sit in the back yard and do my nails, fingers and toes. 2 coats of a lovely red and it came out wonderful. Clothing is picked out, white cami style top and a denimn semi mini, black open toe sandles.

Ah but we have to eat so up starts the grill. here i am in beautiful nails grilling hamburgers and hot dogs, watch the nails (giggle)

after dinner we get ready and she asks me to do her nails so while we are waiting for my friend i set up and do hers. My friend arrives dressed and we are off to asbury park in nj for a fun night of karokee and friendship.

I have to say that this is a gay bar that is great it accepts us girls and every one treats us with respect, plus we do most of the singing. There is 10-12 gurls present and we have a great time singing and talking. Now you have to understand my wife is just getting involved and with her concerns asks questions. All of the girls present are great and talk to her and answer all her questions and make her feel welcome. we talk and sing and have a few drinks,finally as the night starts to wind down we are sitting out side (so i can smoke) and a group of guys invite us to join them. the guys are great and pay us many compliments, and openly discuss dressing with us all and really draw mi wife into the conversation. I have to say that she held her own,and was assured by they guys (gay) that there was nothing for her to worry about that crossdressers and inheriently straight. This also went a long way to putting her at ease.

Well a fantastic night ended and home we go.

Sunday morning arrives and i get up at my usual time and just can't bear to remove the polish, so I do a casual look with guy shorts and a cute salmon top and my summer hair. I putz arround the house doing little things so my wife can sleep late and finally at noon she awakes. she sees my attire and says "I thought we were cleaning out the garage" I tell her that i "JUST CAN'T TAKE THE POILSH OFF YET" she says okay why don't we go out to breakfast at IHOP. So off we go to IHOP now this is the first time to go to a mainstream place as Maddie, and though I am not one to care we sit and wait to be called. This was a great time no one paid any overt attention and all the employees were nice. The waitress said good morning Ladies what would you like so here i am sitting in a regular resturant and I am a lady.

We had a wonderful lunch just 2 friends sitting there talking no gawaking no stares so i must be doing something right(smile). We finished and i pay with my cc and the cashier asked if you ladies and a good lunch, i smile and say yes.

This is a real confidance boost. but the garage still awaits.

Home we go and i still i can't bear to remove the polish so in broad daylight i start red painted nails and all, infront of the jouse in clear view of anybody and everybody and nobody cares.

Needless to say 4hrs later everything has been removed and restored in an oreerly fashion and a neighbor comes accross the street to retrevive some tin snips i had borrowed. now my wife is worried about my nails but what am i to do, nothing. I show him the work i have been doing and find his snips. Now i know he must have seen my nails but not a word is said.

I have come to realize that people really don't care and tell my wife that her fears are ungrounded.

So to wrap this up it was a wonderful weekend with my wife at my side out parting and just being girlfriends and doing regular stuff.

Honey I love you more than you can ever know.

PS pic to forrow soon

Mitch23
07-09-2007, 10:22 AM
great post - sounds like a fantastic time and a wonderful wife - just the way it should be.

Mitch

Bobbi Lynn
07-09-2007, 11:24 AM
Sounds like an absolutely great time! Just be careful you don't hit one of pretty red finger nails with a hammer.

uknowhoo
07-12-2007, 10:43 PM
I just love reading threads like these! Thanx for posting, Maddie. I'm glad to hear you had such an enjoyable weekend. Congrats on the first "mainstream" outing btw. ;) xoxo Tammi

Mary Jane
07-13-2007, 07:26 AM
I am so happy for you. You are really lucky to have an accepting wife. Treat her very well. Some of us are not as lucky. I can just imagine how good the weekend made you feel. I am looking forward to seeing some pics too. Do something special for that wonderful wife.

dancinginthedark
07-13-2007, 11:57 AM
I'm right there with you Tammi. I love reading threads like this too. :cheers: to you Maddie and your wonderful wife. And cool beans on you for knowing and sharing that your wife is such a wonderful lady.

dancin

:jumping: Ok where are those pixs?

Krystenw
07-13-2007, 12:27 PM
I told my wife all about my "problem" before we got married. The only thing she says she regrets is that she told her Mother and Sisters-in-Law. (All three of them.)
That was 33+ years ago. Her mother manages a thrift store and whenever we go to visit she has a box of things picked out that she thinks my wife would like.
It's must be some sort of coinsidence, but there seem to always be several outfits that fit me perfectly.
I definately don't know what I would do without my wife.

KandisTX
07-13-2007, 12:32 PM
I definately don't know what I would do without my wife.

Krysten,

This statement alone is worth more than you may know. I think it can be applied to any of the gurls here such as you, me and many others that do have the support of their SOs in their CDing. My wife (GlitterGG) means the world to me and her support and assistance with my CDing is appreciated wholeheartedly. I cannot express to her enough how much she means to me. Today (Friday July 13) is the anniversary of when I proposed to her 6 years ago. Yes, it was on Friday The 13th when I asked her to marry me. Call me crazy, but I've never really been a superstitious person about that date. My own mother was born on that date. ;)

Kandis:love: