PDA

View Full Version : Out in broad daylight....

Julia Welch
07-09-2007, 11:58 AM
I have been dressing for a long time now....venturing out in the car....little walks in the late evenings when it's getting dark...you all knooooow what I mean don't you?

Well I have something wonderful to share....Julia went shopping today....IN BROAD DAYLIGHT for all the world to see.....:happy:

Firstly I went to the mall....it was quite busy and I bought some panties at Macys....I had a good look around all the ladies clothing department and the only person that made me was the cashier, and then only because I spoke to her. She was about 25 I'd guess and she was very polite...she said the panties were very pretty and that was that.

Then I window shopped the rest of the mall and almost bought a cute skirt in Sears.....but they had sold out of 12's so I'll return sometime later.

So now "I've done the mall" and feel very pleased and very happy.....what next I think?

Walmart I say.....and off I drive.
I had a wander around and bought some new hosiery and some heel grips for some new pumps that kept wanting to leave my feet....agh!!
I was made again by the checkout girl but I didn't worry at all...

So now Julia has broken the chains that bind us Cd's so to speak....and I'm off to the supermarket (as Julia) to get some groceries when I finish here.

I've learned alot in the short time since I joined here and gained alot of confidence.
I would like to thank all the contributors on the forums for the guidance and help I needed to get out of the closet.
In particular I'd like to say a big thankyou to Karren Hutton for letting us know how it's done.....you truely are an inspiration....:happy:

So here I go to on my next trip....seeya later.

Slip Affinity
07-09-2007, 12:24 PM
CONGRATULATIONS on taking such a big step. I'm sure your heart was going pitty pat at first. But tell us, what were you wearing on your first excursion?

Mitch23
07-09-2007, 01:55 PM
Thats brilliant - another little birdy flies the nest!

Mitch

Julia Welch
07-09-2007, 01:56 PM
CONGRATULATIONS on taking such a big step. I'm sure your heart was going pitty pat at first. But tell us, what were you wearing on your first excursion?

Thankyou for your interest...

I was wearing a white lace slip, a black and white top with half length sleeves, a below knee black chiffon skirt with an embroidered trim at the bottom, black lace and satin panties, nude pantyhose with some great sandals with a 3" heel and jewels on the toe strap, and small black coach handbag.....topped off with my long red head wig and made up to complete the transformation.

I almost forgot my perfume...Ester Lauder "Pleasures".....a beautiful scent.

I looked and felt fantasticly feminine.

JoAnnDallas
07-09-2007, 03:57 PM
Congrads.........doesn't it feel great to be out and about and no one cares how your dressed, even the two SA's that read you.

Julia Welch
07-09-2007, 05:32 PM
Thankyou all,

My trip to the supermarket went very well but it was extemely busy and a bit un-nerving.....but I pushed my cart and just collected the basics I needed plus some hair slides.

I went to the self checkout and it had to call for help....but this time the SA didn't read me and neither did anyone else. She even called me "madame".....if only she knew eh? :heehee:

Brianna Lovely
07-09-2007, 07:14 PM
Congradulations Julia, how wonderful to be free!

samcs
07-09-2007, 07:49 PM
Julia:

You are now the inspiration to all of us who have not ventued out as of yet. Kudos.

Samantha

Julia Welch
07-09-2007, 08:12 PM
Julia:

You are now the inspiration to all of us who have not ventued out as of yet. Kudos.

Samantha

Thankyou Samantha,

what a lovely compliment....

slamddoger
07-09-2007, 08:14 PM
it is nice to read about your out. what i knows is that if you dont look scart you will be ok out there in plube

Michelle 51
07-09-2007, 08:16 PM
Good for you girl.

Joan-at-Zorn
07-09-2007, 09:00 PM
Good for you.

I just love getting dressed to go out of the house on a little shopping trip. Its fun, its exciting, its addicting. Its very exciting to be able to go into the dressing rooms and try on the skirt or top that I was thinking of buying. It took me a long time to work up the courage, and the "look", to make that pay off.

I am never really sure that I pass, but I think that I do. The biggest give-away is my voice.

Anyway, enough about me. Congratulations to you!

Joan,

gmss
07-09-2007, 09:10 PM
Julia - that's fantastic!!

Way to go!! That's courage!

:thumbsup: :happy:

:hugs:
Sherry

Glenda58
07-09-2007, 09:25 PM
That's great but you know what happens next. You start doing more things in the day lite. You go shopping and trying things on. Then you're go some where to eat. And then you will want to meet some of the other gurls. And you'll start wanting to do the things that Karren does. And it's all GREAT.

So enjoy yourself Julia it will only get better.

Country girl
07-09-2007, 09:27 PM
I'm glad you had such a good experience! :hugs:CG GG

BarbaraTalbot
07-09-2007, 09:30 PM
its a little intoxicating to contemplate dressing in public, I still havent yet.

I agree that this site does give one a little courage from all the love and acceptance. I keep wanting to be made in drab as shopping for myself and not for my wife or girlfriend. If I really want to have that conversation with a SZ, more likely if I go nicely dressed I am sure. :)

Beth785
07-09-2007, 10:58 PM
Shopping is what every girl wants to do, right? Once you go for the first time, you can understand why your SO or girlfriend has 20-30 pairs of shoes or must have that new dress. I have gone out several times and have been made, but these are people who I don't know, and most likely, they will forget about the event in a few hours. Go out, hold your head high, and most important, have fun! :happy:

Edwina
07-09-2007, 11:10 PM
Fantastic Julia :thumbsup:
Having ventured out in daylight myself recently I know how you feel. :happy:
I would love to go grocery shopping but I really need more comfortable shoes first.
Hope to hear more of your adventures.
:hugs:
Edwina

erickka
07-10-2007, 06:44 AM
Kudos, Julia:thumbsup:
I remember my first daytime outing. Did the shopping bit myself. Made by the cashiers, but no problems. Hope your rush was as great as mine was. I now really enjoy my little bit of daytime outings, now that my confidence level is up to par. Hope to hear of other great experiences from you very soon.

Karren H
07-10-2007, 09:12 AM
Ata girl ....... Too cool!!!

What still is amazing to me is the fact that no one really cares what you dress like.... And the only thing holding anyone back is the fear in their head that someone will clock you or ridicule you... But if you choose your venues (don't put yourself in harms way intentionally) and radiate an attitude that tells everyone that you belong there dressed as you are... No one will even give you a second glance.. Their life is too busy as it is.........

And I admit it that I still get a few butterflies when ever I start an enfemme adventure... But after a minute or two it goes away.... (And the PA system hasn't broadcast "Transvestite in the Ladies Department... Code Pink... All security personell please report in"....... :D. ....... Yet)

But I also get butterflies when I give a paper or a speach in front of a couple hundred engineers too. And that to passes quickly.... So I guess that's just me... Lol

Have fun out there Julia... Don't drain your VISA card..... too quickley!!

:)

Karren

Mitch23
07-10-2007, 01:27 PM
Karren, the though of you legging it down the mall in your heels, pursued by the Tranny Police is just too delicious!

Mitch

Julia Welch
07-10-2007, 05:02 PM
I'd like to thank all of you for your replies.....they're very encouraging.

My problem now is I want to do it more.....it's such a rush of freedom...:happy:

joann07
07-10-2007, 07:07 PM
Ladies!!! Julia has arrived!!
Way to go! Congradulations! :happy:
Its always great to hear about new outings like these.
You toppled 3 hurdles in one giant leap that's so awesome! :thumbsup:
The first time you do it, the easier it gets and the more confident you'll be. Its addicting and its fun. :heehee:
Keep it up.