PDA

View Full Version : He Called it Off !

RobertaFermina
07-09-2007, 02:25 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen, (GG's thoughts/experiences Welcome!)

In being true to my adventure through the world in feminine guise, I have experienced many situations and feelings that I would not have understood from my 48 years of pure-'Guy' perspective.

I have experienced internalized oppression of realizing 'Giving In' to a pressuring male is a compelling short-term response for women. I felt the horror that I could be hurt if I openly stood up to a rogue or drunk male demanding my company and attention. :eek: I learned to speak discreetly to the Bouncer, and let him take the heat.

I have also learned, and to some extent relearned the "first kiss" and "pre-first-date" feelings....this time with a man.

I was at a club and fell into conversation, and then deep conversation with a fellow, and found myself opening my heart and seeing the beauty in him....and loving his attention very much! Heartthrobs, led to XOXOX which led to setting a date, for last night.:hugs:

All week long I thought about it: Surprised at myself, Scared (Bob was rattled!), and Curious, and Determined not to distrust the magic I felt in those moments and let fear cheapen it.:cool:

Well, I groomed myself, bought some lingerie (floor length tan Nightgown with matching Lace Coat), dreamed and fantasized about greeting him, making dinner together, or him for me, or me for him, breathing that "who knows what may happen?" air, and the beauty of "dessert.":daydreaming: I also was in fear about going to a relative strange man's home, would I be safe and respected, shouldn't I bring condoms, I wouldn't want AIDS!:eek:

What a brew of fascination and fear.

During a Saturday Afternoon Bath, and the course of the weekend I "let go" and resolved to visualize a beautiful experience to keep the fears at bay and bring in the experience I wanted.:GE:

Sunday Afternoon I was Enfemme at a BBQ Party with dozens of lovely people and waiting for a call to go forward (he was out of town). I was prepared and open for what may have come.

And it came !

....as a phone call to cancel the evening, and he would be out of town for the next three weeks.

I felt relief and joy ! :happy:

The fearful part of me was relieved that my worst fears were now impossible (unless we reschedule), and the courageous and curious side was in joy because I am just that - still leaning forward when such a possibility presents itself, and still looking for the best.

I got so much out of something that never happened....and yet the very essence of what needed to happen to make it work did :thumbsup:- I was ready and wanting and visualizing a fabulous date and a whole new world.

It occurs to me that this is maybe something like what GG's go through before their first date with a man ? maybe with a woman ?

Your similar experiences are welcome, as well as any comments!

Happy Adventuring !

:rose: Still Riding the Tigress! :rose:

Wenda
07-09-2007, 08:18 PM
What a complex analysis of your experience! Thank you! That was exceptional. I can relate to the surge of excitement when you decide to do something "Over the edge" and the relief you experience when it doesn't unfold and you survive. Go Girl!

Brianna Lovely
07-09-2007, 08:32 PM
Well, talk about high anxiety! I'm reading your post and saying, "Will she? Will she?"

Although I understand your relieve and desire for your next adventure, for some reason, I was almost crying. I guess I felt hurt, because you didn't go on your date.

Oh well, maybe next time.

Warm Hugs,
Brianna

Carin's Wife GG
07-09-2007, 08:41 PM
and I am sorry your date was cancelled.

As a GG it reminds of the first times i was out with my then boyfriend (Carin). Butterflies, excitement, wondering if I was doing the dating scene right. I never did wonder if I was doing the *right* thing, not quite my scene, I knew (s)he was the one the very first time I saw him (her).

Louise.

SandyR
07-09-2007, 08:49 PM
Thanks for sharing hun! although thats not my thingy, I can respect your pure joy and disapointment.

Maybe next time!

Big hug!

SandyR

Country girl
07-09-2007, 08:54 PM
I don't know what to say really. My own experiences were never anything like that. I want to say that perhaps because I was abused growing up, that when I have been stood up, for whatever reason, I always felt that somehow I was lacking in some area. As I got older and wiser I realized this wasn't the case. But there are times when it is still very hard to fight those demons. Anyway glad things turned out for you. :hugs: CG GG

windycissy
07-09-2007, 11:28 PM
Roberta,

I had very similar feelings when I dated a guy off and on....the excitement of getting dressed and putting on my makeup to look pretty for him was so intense, the "date" was almost anticlimactic! We had our moments together, and you are such an engaging person, I've no doubt you will have yours too...

flatlander_48
07-09-2007, 11:40 PM
It occurs to me that this is maybe something like what GG's go through before their first date with a man ? maybe with a woman ?

I think it doesn't make much difference and is exclusive of the pairing.

Billijo49504
07-09-2007, 11:59 PM
Dear, I hope things work out for you. As you hope they will.. Love ...BJ

Sheri 4242
07-10-2007, 01:12 AM
I don't know whether to say I'm sorry that your date fell through, or "you go girl" for the exceptional way you handled -- and expressed -- your experience and all of the feelings you went through! How about both!!! It sounds like your range of emotions were from one extreme to the other, and everything inbetween. Thanks for sharing!!!

Fab Karen
07-10-2007, 04:35 AM
As the witch in Oz wrote in the sky,"Surrender Dorothy" ( maybe she knew something about Dorothy that we weren't shown in that movie ):happy:
Good luck with the dating.

susants
07-10-2007, 06:55 AM
i understand how tou where feeling your mind racing with all the what if ?'s .i had been asked out on a date 3 times by diffrent men ans all but one i cancel i wanted to but just to scared . i one date i had was for lunch wow what a feeling it was just lunch . i opened the door for me ,held my chair ,waited for me to order frist ,payed the check ,and just a small kiss when we said goodbye .he has asked me out again and i want too so bad but scared
susan

Mitch23
07-10-2007, 01:37 PM
Sometimes we have to let our deepest emotions out but when we do we become most vulnerable. Much easier to shut yourself off from emotional involvement but we never grow up as people unless we do. Thank you for sharing - I found your account deeply moving

Mitch

Kate Simmons
07-10-2007, 05:40 PM
Hmmm--some guys are just dang "chicken livers" (I was thinking of something else). Sounds like you were ready to go Roberta but something "came up" on his end. Thanks for sharing your feelings anyway, Hon. I know where you are coming from.:hugs:

SatinDoll00
07-13-2007, 01:14 AM
I read your account of what happened, and I could feel it in my bones!!

One question though, did he know you are a CD, or did he think you were a GG??

I used to day dream sometimes about meeting a man and having a date in which he never figured out what I was...and that after the date, and some light petting, we would part...and he would never know the difference.

Not bloody likely, but a girl can dream...even if that's all it ever is.

Morgan

Becky10
07-13-2007, 02:51 AM
Roberta

Wow! You have written so movingly... If it is to be, then it will be.

Be greatly encouraged by the love and support posted so quickly by so many (including me).

Lots of love
Becky
xxx

MsJanessa
07-13-2007, 07:05 AM
well darling welcome to the world of TG dating---It doesn't suprise Me that he called it off---many men have all kinds of fantasies about being with girls like Us but never have the nerve to go through with it. For every date I've had that showed up I must have had three that either called to cancel or just didn't appear at all---at least he called---tell Me, did he reschedule or not?

trannie T
07-14-2007, 12:41 AM
I used to get terrified before dating a girl, cannot imagine how much things would be different in transgender dating. Can I buy you a drink next time I'm in the city?

Chiana
07-14-2007, 12:50 AM
Thanks for sharing. Your story telling really "put me in your shoes". WOW. What does the future hold?

Alice Torn
07-14-2007, 01:39 AM
They all wanted one thing-SEX! So, I decided to not set up meetings. As some have said, the reality, may be not so nice, as the fantasy! I won't meet someone, just out for sex, really want a gg. Maybe you were spared, a not so pleasant experience.