PDA

View Full Version : Denae Doyle DVDs

Jenna Lynne
07-09-2007, 03:53 PM
Has anybody here bought and worked with the Denae Doyle DVDs (www.femimage.com? The web pages make them look wonderful, but they're not exactly cheap, are they?

Before I shell out the big bucks, I'd love to read your comments. Thanx!

***Jenna***

Deidra Cowen
07-09-2007, 04:30 PM
Did not buy her DVDs but I did attend a seminar that she gave at the SCC convention last year. She spoke only for the alloted hour that she had the room, but it was pretty good stuff.

She mainly covered walking like a fem and talking like a fem. I later joked it should have been called 'Walkin & Talkin!' But anyway she seemed really good, I honestly if I had the money to blow would rather go out and have personal training sessions with her rather than a DVD. But thats out!

So it might be good stuff for ya sweetie....personally I find tons of stuff on da net for free these days.

Hugs

Deidra

Seraph
07-09-2007, 06:06 PM
Has anybody here bought and worked with the Denae Doyle DVDs (www.femimage.com? The web pages make them look wonderful, but they're not exactly cheap, are they?

Before I shell out the big bucks, I'd love to read your comments. Thanx!

***Jenna***

Hi Jenna, I bought all of her DVDs! I also corresponded with her and she's very friendly and helpful! The content in her DVDs are great.

Seraph
07-10-2007, 10:19 AM
Did not buy her DVDs but I did attend a seminar that she gave at the SCC convention last year. She spoke only for the alloted hour that she had the room, but it was pretty good stuff.

She mainly covered walking like a fem and talking like a fem. I later joked it should have been called 'Walkin & Talkin!' But anyway she seemed really good, I honestly if I had the money to blow would rather go out and have personal training sessions with her rather than a DVD. But thats out!

So it might be good stuff for ya sweetie....personally I find tons of stuff on da net for free these days.

Hugs

Deidra

You have met her? Is she nice in person?

Deidra Cowen
07-10-2007, 03:03 PM
You have met her? Is she nice in person?

I really did not meet her...I was in a room with like 50 other CDs while she gave her seminar. By the way it was clearly understood that was just a quick and dirty verson...to fit in with a convention where every hour someone else has the room for their own presentation.

Anyway from afar she seemed pleasant and very professional. If I had the money and time...and were going to go FT I really think I would luv to go see her for personal training sessions. Those really sounded good!

Anyway hope that helps a bit.