PDA

View Full Version : wedding dresses

Celeste GG
03-11-2005, 06:42 AM
A big thankyou to Kylee who just gave me a lovely wedding and one to borrow for other Melbourne crosdressers to have a wedding gown experience.

Promise to look after it and have some pics to post here soon. I think Kylee is wearing it in her avatar. She straightened her hair today too!

It was very generous of her and I'll get all thoe who wear it to put in for present for her... what do you think?

KyleeCD
03-11-2005, 07:00 AM
Yes Girls, I got to meet the lovely Celeste in person today (lucky me!!)

She was so kind to help me select a new wig...a long black one that looks just fab!

As she has mentioned, I have left her with a couple of wedding gowns, so that other girls in Melbourne (or visiting) can experience the wonderful feeling of being in the most femme of femme garments.

If other can enjoy the pleasure of wearing these dresses, that will be my gift (oh.. and maybe you can post a pic wearing it too :) )

I would encourage all your girls to support Celeste in her new businesses at http://www.crossdresser.com.au, and I wish her all the success in the world (although with a fantastic personality like hers, she is bound to do well)

Thanks again Celeste...you are truly a one in a million !

Kylee xx

Celeste GG
03-11-2005, 07:05 AM
Kylee also met colleene... we'll have to post a pic of her stunning black and red PVC out fit too.