PDA

View Full Version : Brother Joining Me For Girly Night Out

Girly Sara
07-09-2007, 06:15 PM
Hey girls!

Just wanted to share some news with you.

My bro has known about my crossdressing for many years and has been very accepting. Well, my bro has committed to joining me, my girlfriend and t-girl friends for a night to celebrate my birthday this coming weekend. How cool, huh? I must admit to feeling a lil wary about being in the company of my bro dressed as a girl as i wonder whether i'll be myself (Sara) or inadvertently try to be the 'brother' and act more masculine.

Anyone else been in this position?

Sara x

Sugar
07-09-2007, 06:34 PM
That's great to hear. He sounds like a great guy. My brother hasn't called me a "fag" in years. I guess that is progress. Lol

Just be yourself and have a grand evening.

peace

jaye

Girly Sara
07-09-2007, 06:38 PM
Thanks Jayedude xxxx

Tamera
07-09-2007, 06:49 PM
It might seem a lil uncomfortable but after 5 long island ice teas, who cares.....

Anyway its good to have family support can't be any more uncomfortable then having your SO.

Have a GREAT TIME!!!!!!
Tamera

jenni_xx
07-09-2007, 06:52 PM
HI Sara

That's fantastic. I can understand you feeling a little bit wary, but you know that your brother knows that you're gonna be all dressed up, and he still wants to go. I reckon, after a few beers, the initial inhibition that may (may) be present will soon ebb away and you'll all have a wonderful night.

Loads of love (from another t-girl living in and loving London)
jenni
xx

samcs
07-09-2007, 07:51 PM
Who knows, your brother might end up enjoying it more than you think. This might become a regular event.

Samantha

Katie Moore
07-09-2007, 08:08 PM
Be yourself and I'll bet your brother will enjoy you even more.:2c:
:love:

Wishful

Mitch23
07-10-2007, 01:55 PM
Is he going to dress as a girl as well? :->

Mitch

DonnaT
07-10-2007, 02:00 PM
Have fun Sara, and Happy Birthday!

Best advice, if you worry about acting 'brotherly', is to think twice before acting/talking.

And ask your girlfriend to keep you in line. ;)

Frankie-Dear
07-10-2007, 02:02 PM
How cool!! Have a great time!!

(Gawd... If I ever came out to my younger brother, he would flip the hell OUT!!) LOL!

KimberlyS
07-10-2007, 02:06 PM
Sara enjoy your time out.

... If I ever came out to my younger brother, he would flip the hell OUT!!) LOL!

Frankie, the same here. He nearly flipped out over my pierced ears.

bobi jean
07-10-2007, 03:13 PM
Girly SARA
I bet your brother is in for the time of his life and the both of you will be perfectly at ease with each other before you even leave the house.
Happy birthday hon, enjoy the party.
Bobi

Julia Welch
07-10-2007, 04:49 PM
I must admit to feeling a lil wary about being in the company of my bro dressed as a girl as i wonder whether i'll be myself (Sara) or inadvertently try to be the 'brother' and act more masculine.

Sara I'd like to make a suggestion and it's not meant to be a joke.....if your brother is the same size as you why don't you ask him if he'd like to try some of your femme clothes.....he secretly may just want to join our little club...:happy:

Kristen Kelly
07-10-2007, 04:57 PM
Sara I'd like to make a suggestion and it's not meant to be a joke.....if your brother is the same size as you why don't you ask him if he'd like to try some of your femme clothes.....he secretly may just want to join our little club...:happy:

First Happy birthday ....and have great time out with your brother. I have not told my family yet, but my brother would be the first I would tell, I wouldn't be supprised if my brother wouldn't go out dressed too.

RobertaFermina
07-10-2007, 08:30 PM
My Gut is all a-flutter with the idea of it all !

WOW!

Whatever you do, you can't do it wrong, unless you don't do it at all !

Have Fun!

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Trisha
07-10-2007, 08:35 PM
thats good me too am going out with all my family soon when i get beck to england i think we are from the same place hammersmith/fulham should be a blast also going to see a freind sing in a pub he does elvis and shaking stephens cant wait all being well in eight weeks time have a good time out and you never know bmay even bump into you one day :D

trannie T
07-10-2007, 10:32 PM
I am not close to my brother, we have entirely different life styles (I'm kind of a free spirit, he's a Methodist minister) we live thousands of miles apart. If I came out to him I doubt that we'd party together. The only reason I'd come out to him would be to mess with his head and I do too much of that any way.

Dixie
07-11-2007, 01:45 AM
Happy birthday Sara! You are one lucky gurl.:drink: