PDA

View Full Version : Fort Worth Shopping

Teal
07-09-2007, 06:43 PM
Hi all, on business here in the Ft Worth area and am wondering if anyone knows of some TG friendly shopping/clubbing in the area. Brought my "play clothes" but am always looking to add. Unfortunately I'm on the second floor in the middle of the hotel, so it's hard to get to the car dressed without being noticed. I prefer first floor near the side exit, so I haven't built up enough courage to venture out yet for a dress and drive. For now it's just heels and hose in the hotel! Any suggestions?

cdkrista
07-09-2007, 07:01 PM
What area of Ft Worth are you staying at?

Toyah
07-09-2007, 07:11 PM
I am sugesting that they will not know or care who you are so if ya wanna dress and go out do it

Wenda
07-09-2007, 07:31 PM
I have enoyed visitng FT Worth, and it is a very historic Texas city, but I know the rodeo crowd there, and I would dress somewhere else. Just me. Tell us how it turns out. wenda.

Jenna1561
07-09-2007, 08:50 PM
Hi Teal, I'm new to the Ft. Worth area myself, but I shop enfemme at the mainstream stores and malls. There is a club in Dallas called Buddies II. It is GLBT, mostly Lesbian, I believe. They have a website:

http://www.buddiesii.com/

It is located in a very GLBT friendly neighborhood.

Good Luck and have fun. I'm working all evenings this week or I'd offer to go shopping with you.

Jenna

Teal
07-09-2007, 10:14 PM
Thanks for the info. Wow shopping the malls sounds like so much fun. But, I'm quite tall and the way I like heels, well, let's just say I'd draw a little attention. I wish I was about 5-5 or 5-6, then I feel like I'd at least have a shot at passing. I'd just love being out in the world, dressed en femme, without a care. That feeling of freedom would feel so liberating!!!

Stephanie-L
07-10-2007, 01:54 AM
Hi Teal,
I have been in Fort Worth for about 4 years and have shopped in most of the malls en femme. BTW I am 6'2", so I just go for shorter heels. On that note there is a great shoe shop on Camp Bowie called "The Big Feet Store" that is very good with CDs if you wear larger shoe sizes. Also a place over in Arlington called Electrique Boutique deals mostly in club wear but they have been CD friendly. And of course there is always Nordstroms out at Northeast Mall, very helpul folks there. If you would like give me a PM and we can chat, that goes for any other gals in the area.........Stephanie

Tip or Ozma
07-12-2007, 02:20 AM
My wife and I passed through Ft. Worth on Tuesday. The Montgomery Street Antique Mall had at least a dozen booths with great vintage and fairly new clothes. One in particular had a pair of size 10 Evan Piconne leopard print heels that I should have bought (only $12). My wife thought I had and reminded me when we were discsuuing what we saw at the mall after getting on down the road.