PDA

View Full Version : Stop the Presses!!!!

Katie Moore
07-09-2007, 08:19 PM
Tonight my wife after dinner brought out some dresses for me to try on. I was and still am in 7th heaven. Our daughter came home so we had to stop. She actually said it was fun. I could cry from these. She promised she would help me get all dolled up and she would bring a wig home from where she works. STOP THE PRESSES!!!!LOL

I did find that size 12 dresses fit pretty good except for the stomach area. This is awesome. I told her the other night that this is the happiest I've ever been and now this....:love:

Wishful

Kierci
07-09-2007, 09:18 PM
Can I borrow your wife? Oh wait size 12 hmmmm that wont work too small you lucky tart :heehee: Glad to hear you have such an awsome wife, Lets have some pictures :love:

Glenda58
07-09-2007, 09:29 PM
That's great that your wife is with you in this. I just wish I had someone to share with. You are so lucky to have a wife like that. Give a biog hug and kiss from all of us.

Staci
07-09-2007, 10:02 PM
That is great news!!!!! It had to be a lot of fun. Hang on to that lady as she certainly is special.

Barb Valentine
07-09-2007, 10:08 PM
That's just so wonderful to hear
You lucky girl

Sugar
07-09-2007, 10:12 PM
Sighhhhhhhhhhh

Alice B
07-09-2007, 10:34 PM
That is way to cool. I'm waiting for that day to come. Kiss your wife for all of us and tell her that she is a very, very special person. If I tried on a size 12 I would look like a sausage stuffed into too small a wraper:love:.

Andi
07-10-2007, 12:11 AM
Well, I guess you're not "wishful" any more. If that happened to me I'd think I had died and gone to heaven!! You lucky girl you.:D

Renee_B
07-10-2007, 12:15 AM
Wow, you married well! Congrats girl!

Billijo49504
07-10-2007, 12:16 AM
WOW!!! Isn't it fun having a wife that helps you dress. I know the feeling, and it's great....BJ

Suzie S.
07-10-2007, 04:59 AM
Wishful, I'm very happy for you that your wife enjoyed getting involved! Let us know how it goes! :happy:

Frankie-Dear
07-10-2007, 08:26 AM
Hooray!!!!! Congratulations!!! That's WONDERFUL! Be sure to buy your lady some flowers, or take care of some project that she's been wanting you to do. Way to go!!!! Three cheers for you both! :) :hugs:

Sheri 4242
07-10-2007, 09:01 AM
Hooray!!!!! Congratulations!!! That's WONDERFUL! Be sure to buy your lady some flowers, or take care of some project that she's been wanting you to do. Way to go!!!! Three cheers for you both! :) :hugs:

Major ditto to what Frankie said . . . buy that wonderful lady some flowers -- maybe a dinner and a movie, too!!!

StephanieH
07-10-2007, 09:25 AM
Make sure you reciprocate! If she's going out of her way to make you happy and make you feel special, do the same for her. I think you'll both find this makes your relationship much stronger and much better. Congrats and isn't love a wonderful thing? Thank the Lord for the accepting wives and SO's out there!

Take care! :happy:

GlitterGG
07-10-2007, 09:34 AM
Oh congrats sweetie!! I'm really happy for you both! Definately some flowers are in order.... and one of her favorite restaurants or breakfast in bed with breakfast that she likes to eat.
WTG!!!

Mitch23
07-10-2007, 01:22 PM
Give her a big hug from me (sigh) ...

Mitch

tommi
07-10-2007, 01:32 PM
Make sure you reciprocate! If she's going out of her way to make you happy and make you feel special, do the same for her. I think you'll both find this makes your relationship much stronger and much better. Congrats and isn't love a wonderful thing? Thank the Lord for the accepting wives and SO's out there!

Take care! :happy:

I can't say it any better than Randi did.

Katie Moore
07-10-2007, 01:59 PM
Thank ladies. I owe a great amount of this happiness to you girls for your honest and frank discussions and most of all your great attitudes!:love:

Wishful

Jenny33
07-10-2007, 02:04 PM
Tonight my wife after dinner brought out some dresses for me to try on. I was and still am in 7th heaven. Our daughter came home so we had to stop. She actually said it was fun. I could cry from these. She promised she would help me get all dolled up and she would bring a wig home from where she works. STOP THE PRESSES!!!!LOL

I did find that size 12 dresses fit pretty good except for the stomach area. This is awesome. I told her the other night that this is the happiest I've ever been and now this....:love:

Wishful

YOUR VERY LUCKY ENJOY IT

Katie Moore
07-10-2007, 02:10 PM
I wish all of us had wives like this.

uknowhoo
07-10-2007, 03:28 PM
I wish all of us had wives like this.

:yt:

Oh wishful (or might it be Katie? :D) I am so, so very happy for you, both of you. I had a similar experience this past weekend and am still on :c9: I hope your mutual repect and love continue to grow and bring you closer.

xoxo

Tammi

Katie Moore
07-12-2007, 08:13 PM
Today, I'm opening my dresser to get some clean undies and there laying on top was a new pair of VS yellow panties that my wife said she didn't like...OMG!

Guess what I'm wearing?

LOL

Deanna2
07-13-2007, 05:14 AM
Fantastic.

Slip Affinity
07-13-2007, 05:53 AM
It sounds like dreams do come true.

Krystenw
07-13-2007, 12:37 PM
Pretty cool.
As to the tummy, It's amazing what a girdle can do for your confidence, much less your tummy.

Katie Moore
08-01-2007, 01:53 PM
Well, what a difference that a couple of weeks can make!!!

We went to Florida for vacation and I got to wear some capris and a nice rose tank with painted toe nails. Then one day we went shopping in a mall and she took me to the womens secton where she picked up some stuff for her and was showing me all kinds of stuff. Along the way she commented that the top I had on earlier in the week didn't look that good on me because I didn't have any boobs. So I said get me some boobs. So she bought me a bra!!!! How cool mis that?

I haven't tried anything on yet but ill when I get home.

So... I'm really excited and bursting

So sign me,

Wishful:love::devil:

paulaN
08-01-2007, 08:04 PM
The fog is kinda thick lately and kinda pink too. Wooo Hooooo!!!!!

uknowhoo
08-01-2007, 08:16 PM
i can see your on :c9:

i really am happy for you sweetie, and hope you're doing something just as special for that wifey of yours.

xoxo

t

teresa jeen
08-01-2007, 08:29 PM
whatever you do dont let her go, if you do let us know.your one lucky girl.:heehee: