PDA

View Full Version : Playing Peak A Boo with THE Neighbor

Glenda58
07-09-2007, 08:54 PM
Was cleaning out the garage and watering the plants today around the house. When my neighbor drive by in a ATV with her daughter. She doesn't see me the first time by but the second time I was at the side of the garage watering my plants. and she slows down and looks right at me and I at her and keep watering. I continue watering and she comes by again this time I'm a front of the house. She puts up her drive and gets out and goes to the back yard. Now out comes her husband and walks down the drive then turn around quick and looks my way. I give him the pinky wave and he turns and rushes to the back yard.

I go in my yard to fire up the grill and look right at him. He see me and turns and goes out to the front again:devil:. Now the grill is lit I go back out front to work in the garage. Guess what he see me and runs to the back again:devil:. This went on all evening till it got dark..

BTW I was wearing my new 14" denim mini skirt and a tank top no bra:happy: just to hot 96 degrees.

Yes he's the one who's been giving me problems but I found out they're going to have a big party for their daughter's graduation soon and I think the wife told him to cool it till then.

gmss
07-09-2007, 09:01 PM
Party for their daughter's graduation? Right next door?

Hmmm.... sounds like a good opportunity crash and make up....

Is he one of those jaded non-understanding people, or is he just uneducated?

Maybe he (they?) can be better neighbors if you chatted with them? Sometimes you can, sometimes you can't....

Let us know how you make out at the party... :thumbsup:

Joy Carter
07-10-2007, 04:50 AM
Maybe they jusy need a little proding to get to know you. Have you tried to introduce your self to them ? Then again maybe they are courious about CD-ing and are to bashful to ask.

karynspanties
07-10-2007, 05:19 AM
I think you're playing with fire here. If this is the same one you had problems with before, it could get ugly. Be careful.

stacie
07-10-2007, 08:29 AM
Wow, what an a$$hole. I guess I'm lucky, my neighbors never ask me about it and we talk like no one knows....

Sheri 4242
07-10-2007, 08:50 AM
:thinking:
I don't recall your telling what kind of problems you had with this neighbor -- maybe you can refresh my memory (and those of others who might not know).

Based on the bare facts ( :D no pun intended), my first impression is to err on the side of caution! Depending on the type of problems you've had with this guy, I have to go along with karynspanties in saying you could well be playing with fire!!! Be safe, first and foremost!!!

All that said, hopefully his running in and out might indicate he has a growing ( :lol2: again, no pun intended) interest (*ahem*).

Good luck and keep us posted -- maybe you can be a little more forward before the party -- wave at him, say "hi," etc.) and see how he responds?!!? Maybe he is waiting on you to break the ice -- but regardless, it might give you an indication!!!

:love:

Sheri

lynn27
07-10-2007, 10:15 AM
Glenda, I really think you should have a open house on the day of their party and invite everyone from this site. We could all 'come as we are' and really give them an eye full. :tongueout i'm only 120 miles and i'd drive in for it :devil:

AmandaM
07-10-2007, 10:43 AM
Transvestite Party! Who's going?!?!?! :devil:

Mitch23
07-10-2007, 01:16 PM
Was cleaning out the garage and watering the plants today around the house. When my neighbor drive by in a ATV with her daughter. She doesn't see me the first time by but the second time I was at the side of the garage watering my plants. and she slows down and looks right at me and I at her and keep watering. I continue watering and she comes by again this time I'm a front of the house. She puts up her drive and gets out and goes to the back yard. Now out comes her husband and walks down the drive then turn around quick and looks my way. I give him the pinky wave and he turns and rushes to the back yard.

I go in my yard to fire up the grill and look right at him. He see me and turns and goes out to the front again:devil:. Now the grill is lit I go back out front to work in the garage. Guess what he see me and runs to the back again:devil:. This went on all evening till it got dark..

BTW I was wearing my new 14" denim mini skirt and a tank top no bra:happy: just to hot 96 degrees.

Yes he's the one who's been giving me problems but I found out they're going to have a big party for their daughter's graduation soon and I think the wife told him to cool it till then.
no invite yet?

Mitch

Wendy me
07-10-2007, 01:39 PM
lol Glenda think they noticed ??? .........

TxKimberly
07-10-2007, 03:33 PM
no invite yet?

Mitch

ROFL - ha ha ha

Way to go - give 'em hell Glenda!

jennifer easton
07-10-2007, 10:11 PM
Oh glenda, I think a party at your house is just the thing your nieborhood could use, and at the same time as there's SWEET!! how could it get any better! I can hear the gears turning clear over here, go ahead, have some fun!! I double dog dare ya!

Dixie
07-11-2007, 01:50 AM
That's too funny, chasing his paranoia back and forth all day hahahahahahahaha

Tiffy
07-11-2007, 08:49 AM
Glenda,
You rock hun:D

Tiffy

KimberlyS
07-11-2007, 08:59 AM
CDer Party!?!?!?!?, Darn I wish I was closer. That would be one heck of a road trip.

I love it Glenda, Enjoy. But also be careful. You could be playing with fire.