PDA

View Full Version : The Summer Leg Shaving Alternative.....

Karren H
07-09-2007, 10:07 PM
I have had more than a few questions asked of me on this.... and here's what I do.. To remain fuzzy enough to pass as male in male shorts for the family and friends, yet still be able to go out enfemme and not have people pointing at the girl with the hairy legs!! lol

I use the cheapest blonde hair color I can find (dollar store is always a good source)... Takes about 20 minutes. And I crop the leg hair and my arm hair also, with the lowest settings on my old mustache trimmer... I also bleach my arm hair year round to give them a more fem look...

End results is below.... Looks shaved until you get up real close and with hose on you can't tell...

Love Karren

ps... Don't mind the scrapes on my shins... The California Fire Pit won!! lol

Glenda58
07-09-2007, 10:16 PM
Karren if thats all you got just shave it off. It would be easier. I have totally shaved for years. And only one person said anything about it and I told him just just like it shaved and that was that. We still golf together. BTW someone at work today was totally hairless said he had a childhood disease and lost all his hair lucky him.

nancy58
07-09-2007, 10:17 PM
Well, that's useful! I was just looking at my hairy legs today and wishing for autumn. I may just give this a try!

Alice B
07-09-2007, 10:27 PM
Karren,
I'm perceived as as masculine as they come and yet I keep my legs and under arms shaved all the time. I do not want to go into my background here, but if you want to send me a private e-mail I'll fill you in. The point is that no one cares or really notices, so keep them shaved and enjoy it.:love:

CDTiffany
07-09-2007, 10:32 PM
Karen. Thank You. I will take all the tips I can!!
Very much apreciated!!

Tiffany

Julia Welch
07-09-2007, 10:45 PM
Karren, I'm suprised at you....just shave them and be done with it.

Next time you're out and about just take a look at some of the guys in shorts, I would say at least 25% of them shave their legs.

I was a competitive cyclist and shaved all the time.....So buy a racing cycle and get the razor out....:heehee:

AshleyLove
07-09-2007, 11:55 PM
Meh.. I just don't wear shorts

trannie T
07-10-2007, 12:08 AM
I shave my legs nobody notices. I shaved my arms a few months ago and nobody has noticed. I shaved my beard some years ago and everybody noticed!

rachel_rachel
07-10-2007, 12:19 AM
I do it all year round, summertime especially. I get some comments, nothing i can't deal with.

Sheri 4242
07-10-2007, 01:37 AM
Karren,
I'm perceived as as masculine as they come and yet I keep my legs and under arms shaved all the time. I do not want to go into my background here, but if you want to send me a private e-mail I'll fill you in. The point is that no one cares or really notices, so keep them shaved and enjoy it.:love:

Gosh -- this is like giving advice to Dear Abby! :D I mean, Karren, you're "the" one here!!!

Let me ditto what Alice said in all respects. And you can PM me, too, and I'll fill you in re my background. Of course, "you're the girl" here and everyone respects and admires you!!! Regarding shaving, I do think you'll see it really isn't a big deal at all! Just before we went to the beach recently, I shaved my arms -- and we were with a lot of friends and relatives (my legs and pits are always shaved). Not one comment!!! Interestingly, two of the men that were with our group look like their legs are shaved and they aren't -- it is their age and, possibly, the fact that both wear long pants almost exclusively all the time.

Country girl
07-10-2007, 01:53 AM
Karren, Gotta go with the flow on this on, just shave and be done with it already. Doesn't look like you have any hair anyway! :hugs: CG GG

Laurie909
07-10-2007, 02:57 AM
I think my legs get more notice when I have "stuble" then when I have no hair at all. So I make sure they're sleek and smooth year 'round.

Phyliss
07-10-2007, 03:24 AM
The only time I wear shorts is at the gym. The first time I did I was a bit worried until I realized that most everybody there is more interested in themself than "checking out" my legs.
As for my arms, been keeping them shaved for the last 6 months. With the advent of warm temps I was trying to think of an excuse, but since I haven't had any yet, I don't think I will have any. Working in comstruction, it would be "the place" to get a comment if there was one to get.
Funny thing about it. I did get one person to mention about my arms, my waxologist commented that I was doing a nice job about keeping them hairless. Actually that's the more difficult part as it's closer to eye level to be seen more readily, so, any stubble has to be taken care of promptly.

Karren H
07-10-2007, 05:57 AM
Karren, Gotta go with the flow on this on, just shave and be done with it already. Doesn't look like you have any hair anyway! :hugs: CG GG

I'd love to but "She Who Must Be Obeyed" thinks otherwise!!! So it's fuzy legs in the summer for her!! And this is my work around.... And I know a lot of girls are in the same situation.... Just the way life is sometimes...

Karren

stacie
07-10-2007, 08:17 AM
Soon it will start to cool off and summer will come to an end and then you can shave again.....

Karren H
07-10-2007, 08:26 AM
Soon it will start to cool off and summer will come to an end and then you can shave again.....

Yeah!!! Spetember 1st can't come too soon for me!! Lol. I'm not a big summer fan... Heat and crossdressing just don't mix well for me at least..

And after saying that I'm going out enfemme today, on the hottest day of the year so far... But ya got to take your opertunities when they come along.. Hope the stores have their AC cranked up... Hehe

Karren

Wendy me
07-10-2007, 09:12 AM
lol i don't mind the cuts lol here i sit going crazy (short trip) got cut by a thorn bush on the lawn tractor a few days ago UN till it heals up can't shave proper .... gawd i feel like Sasquatch .... shave them lol.... stockings in the summer ??? never........

tommi
07-10-2007, 09:21 AM
Karren
It isn't any cooler here on the northcoast of pa and I would love to just go
sit in the pool in any mode.:tongueout

DonnaT
07-10-2007, 01:10 PM
I used a pair of hair clippers to shorten my body hair last week. My wife didn't notice until Saturday night.

Note that she previously said I could shave my legs if I bought her a sleep number bed, which I did.

Yet she freaked over the shortened hair. No telling how she would have reacted to a shave.

Kristen Marie
07-10-2007, 01:24 PM
Looks like someone walked into some cast iron there Karren.....

Karren H
07-10-2007, 01:26 PM
Bet a new BMW would soften the impact, Donna? Hehe

Karren

Kristen Kelly
07-10-2007, 06:00 PM
Just do it, I have been shaving my legs for years, well this year I'm smooth all over and don't get many looks or comment except when I've gone to the beach with my pink toe nails.

Sweet Jane
07-10-2007, 06:10 PM
I have clean shaven legs all year round....I think no one really cares if you have sghaved legs or no. I am as timid as they come but I have had no worries with my smooth legs....or chest for that matter!!