PDA

View Full Version : Liking the femanine"girly" within/ no regrets. How do you girls feel?

sarah378619
07-10-2007, 09:19 AM
I can truly say that I am glad that I can feel what is like to be"girly". I know that if a magical therapy came out to stop the way I feel I would say no. I have enjoyed my experiences from my first dress/pantyhose...ect to now. How do you girls feel?
Sarah

Frankie-Dear
07-10-2007, 10:10 AM
I agree. I love it. My wife and I have both talked about how cool it would be if we could switch bodies for a little while, and then back again.

Donna Marie
07-10-2007, 10:10 AM
I have to say I have mixed feelings about it. I didn't discover my femme self until I was actually 62. When I did, it was wonderful and I went all out. I did a lot of shopping at thrift shops (in drab) and tried going to Tri-ESS and a local organization for the "multi-gendered." I went out dressed several times and always experienced both thrills and scares. But lately I have withdrawn back into my cave. I have my ups & downs regarding CD - this morning I had an up and am comfortably dressed. Other times I just don't seem to have the enthusiasm for it and I feel rather guilty about the whole idea. In other words, I dunno!!

tommi
07-10-2007, 11:38 AM
I have always enjoyed the feel of womens fabrics and I have slowly learned to accept myself for who I am and enjoy being me male or female.:drink:

Mitch23
07-10-2007, 01:07 PM
I am just thrilled with my girlie nature. It's great to see Mitch developing her own character and personality - I wouldn't be without her now

Mitch

gennee
07-10-2007, 01:19 PM
I feel good about wearing women's clothing. I have gone without dressing from time to time but I always have that femininity inside of me.

Gennee

:gorgeous:

Kristen Kelly
07-10-2007, 06:02 PM
It's who I am ....took me a while to accept it now I embrace it.

Katie Moore
07-10-2007, 06:21 PM
As a newbie, I can only say right now it's an immense feeling that is friggin awesome....:love:

Wishful

joann07
07-10-2007, 07:12 PM
I've only started fully crossdressing back in Sept 2006, after half dressing for the past 2 years, and I gotta say that its always a fun experience.
I love it.

Brianna Lovely
07-10-2007, 07:27 PM
I too was late in accepting my fem self, but I will never let her go back into hiding.
I would never be a whole person, without both parts.

cindi cinnamon
07-10-2007, 11:49 PM
I've never been so happy as when I decided to let the "little girl" come out to play. Being in touch with my feminine "self" is nothing short of amazing. She loves to dress and explore all things feminine. I have absoluetly no regrets, and I will never look back.

Now, excuse me. I have to go. This "little girl" has some exploring to do!

Love, Cindi Cinnamon.

Dixie
07-11-2007, 01:31 AM
I love it!!
I can't get enough of it!!
I got ta, got ta, got ta have it!!
I...I...I... well you get the point!

Violetgray
07-11-2007, 01:39 AM
Its weird, If I stopped dressing up I would miss it. If I stopped having the desire to dress up I would miss the desire...

Hermione Simpson
07-11-2007, 02:36 AM
i love my girly side, and i wouldn't want to have it any other way

aka.laura
07-11-2007, 02:56 AM
I find it a difficult subject. As empathic as one might be: I think it is still impossible to really feel the same emotions as someone else does. So how could I possibly feel "like a woman"? I clearly feel very good, comfortable and relaxed wearing fem-clothes so I guess I'm more "me" when I wear a skirt and makeup. My wife often likes me better in fem-mode, but then: what kind of behaviour is really typically male and what 's female (excepting all prejudice;o)? Like many of us I went through the phases of finding out who and what I am and ofcourse I wanted to be able to "label" it. I really don't care anymore. I'm me, I crossdress and I like the way it feels. Be it a female feeling or whatever ;o)

Tiffy
07-11-2007, 08:42 AM
It has been a wild ride. But after all these years I have decided that I do not want off it any time soon. I love being able to feel girly, and look it too. No regrets other than I am still indoors with it. But other than that, nope not at all.

Tiffany

Kendra mtf
07-11-2007, 07:40 PM
I love the look and feel of all things frilly and fem. I am 6'3" and love my legs with pantyhose and heels. My wife loves to play dress up as much as I do. Will never change, dont want to change.

dashi30
07-11-2007, 08:21 PM
As a newbie, I can only say right now it's an immense feeling that is friggin awesome....:love:

Wishful

I agree I have not even made it out of the house yet, however I love to see my transformations. I love to see the courage build daily. I am starting to see I don't have to hide under a rock anymore... I can get on top of that rock and scream "Hello world I'm Kaylee!!!" LOL! (after a little bit more courage lol)

Joy Carter
07-12-2007, 01:28 AM
To me it was like taking the steam of one of those kitchen pot type pressure cookers. Now that I have accepted who I am. Most of my life has fallen into place.

tanya3
07-12-2007, 02:57 AM
i just love my girlie side . getting dressed up is so much fun and i am lucky to have a supportive wife . the clothes and makeup make me feel wonderful . iwould only like to get out more often but that will come in time . i really would miss it if i had to stop .

Marla S
07-12-2007, 03:04 AM
I Love it, enjoy it, but wouldn't moan if it would go away leaving the same feeling of completness. Cding has some drawbacks finally.

Suzie S.
07-12-2007, 04:31 AM
Feeling feminine and girly is truly a fulfilling experience for me. :cute: It just feels right, hard to explain. I know now if I had to suppress it I would not feel complete.

sweet_tina
07-12-2007, 04:46 AM
I just love being Tina. i dress as her every chance I get. Guess that side of me tends to take over at every chance it has. I am dressed as a male I think about being a woman. But never the other way round. Does that make sense ??? when I am Tina I feel complete and relaxed and yes I would love, just love to be able to cross dress full time. It feels soooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

erickka
07-12-2007, 07:01 AM
I simply love the fabrics that are common to women's clothing. Most are soft and flowing, and, to me at least, cooler in summer. I also like wearing high heels of all kinds. I don't know if I feel "gurly" or not, but I can say that I feel like me, and I like that enough to keep me in skirts and heels.

lucy s
07-12-2007, 01:27 PM
When im dressed and beome Lucy its almost like a state of euphoria.
No dull suit, just a nice blouse and skirt , oh and my FAV HEELS

Shelly Preston
07-12-2007, 01:39 PM
I would miss my female side if it was not there

The best thing I can do is enjoy it

KandisTX
07-12-2007, 01:42 PM
What I mean is I have seen myself when I wasn't allowing myself, or wasn't being allowed in the case of my second wife, to be ME. I was not allowed to let Kandis out EVER. I did not like the person I became, nor did my second wife, hence she is an ex-wife.

Kandis:love:

Becky10
07-12-2007, 07:02 PM
For me, Becky has a spectrum of just how girly I want to dress: sometimes in a business suit (straight knee-length skirt, tan tights, heels etc); others (like now!) the shortest mini skirt, lacy skimpy undies, bright nail polish etc etc - and everything in between. I don't know what drives Becky's desire to dress in a particular way one day from another - I just know what she wants. Sometimes I want to feel a real girly girl, others as a demur woman. Either way it's great......

Becky
xxx

sami1952
07-12-2007, 08:11 PM
I feel like a women.

Sara316
07-12-2007, 11:54 PM
I've always known that I had a strong feminine side, but I denied my inner girl for a very long time. Now she has begun to come out strong. I feel a lot of relief and excitement, but also some fear. As you probably can tell, I'm quite new at this and haven't even begun to find my way. But so many of you look so marvelous that I am most anxious to see where I go.

sarah378619
07-13-2007, 08:45 AM
Sara,
It can goto wonderful places. Just gradualy build until you are happy where you are and then just accept yourself.
Sarah

Kristen Kelly
07-14-2007, 07:50 AM
To me it was like taking the steam of one of those kitchen pot type pressure cookers. Now that I have accepted who I am. Most of my life has fallen into place.

:iagree:

Don't turn down the heat, life is more fun at a boil than a simmer.

Mitch23
07-14-2007, 08:22 AM
I love being Mitch. All I think about is being Mitch when I'm not Mitch. She's a beautiful person and I look forward to more adventures with her. If she went I'd be devastated,

Mitch

Chantelle CD
07-14-2007, 11:38 AM
I have read so many posts saying that as men we can not feel what a woman feels totally, and i think that we can, maybe not exactly what any one woman feels, but every GG feels there sense of "woman" differently, as do CD's feel it our own special way. Regardless, what we feel is real, because we are feeling it!! Enjoy it, love it, it is real, There is nothing wrong with feeling real emotions :) i see so many GG accessing there maleness all the time when they need to. Emotion has no gender limits to it, and i love this rule of life, and i enjoy totally being able to feel these things, but it is hard to not let them sweep you away.

janet1234
07-14-2007, 11:48 AM
I love the psychological and physical thrill and feeling of being dressed, I do so feel feminine.

janet1234
07-14-2007, 11:54 AM
Sweet Tina, what are acceptance, concerns, conditions, problems if any in France in being a CD?

cutbait
07-14-2007, 12:06 PM
for my self i have stated that i had a wife for eight years... she walked out on me about two and an half years ago... my cross dressing was just a small issue with it. dirning those two and a half years, i went into a shell. all my fem things went into boxes, dwars, and you name it. i even took time off the fourms...

well, i'm back if that is any clue to where i now stand. i have always been in a dress... (my mother used them to get me to stop wineing like a girl all the time. cheers mom) so for me it's just a part of who i am, always had been and awalys will be... shure i have been outed and went out dressed and had gf's who would not understnad.... but all that matters in my life know about it and could care less about it as long as i do not do not show up on there door steep derssed.

in short, i love it and nothong can stop me now.... here's to ya babe. i hope that you find what your looking for, and i do not harbor hard feelings for you. just do me a favor and find what your looking for.

melissa michaels
07-14-2007, 02:39 PM
I have never regretted any of my 'girlyness'.I think it's one of the best parts of who i am.I love exploring it to the fullest,and i'm sure it will be with me always.

JessicaDC
07-14-2007, 02:44 PM
I LOVE feeling girly. It feels so natural...

I wouldn't trade it for anything. In fact, I really wish I get to do it more often and did more while being dressed. Like going out...socializing with other girls and boys....

cutbait
07-15-2007, 10:27 AM
...But lately I have withdrawn back into my cave. I have my ups & downs regarding CD - this morning I had an up and am comfortably dressed. Other times I just don't seem to have the enthusiasm for it and I feel rather guilty about the whole idea. In other words, I dunno!!

your not alone in this... manny of us have these feelings of guilt and then put all of our things in a box and hide them away or even purge it just to go and replace it latter... it gets easyer.. jsut let it unfold on it's own and accecpt where it's taking you.

I just love being Tina. i dress as her every chance I get. Guess that side of me tends to take over at every chance it has. I am dressed as a male I think about being a woman. But never the other way round. Does that make sense ??? when I am Tina I feel complete and relaxed and yes I would love, just love to be able to cross dress full time. It feels soooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes yes, i understand how you feel the guy thinking of being her... and none of the love in return. i understand where you are comming from on this. all i can say other than that is that i think your now ready for what ever may be in store for you. just remember to cheeck the speed limit every now and then.

Lady Katherine
07-15-2007, 11:07 AM
Being 'girly' seems so natural. After trying for years to deny my girlieness, as shown by my androgynous body, I've come to accept it and understand it. In response to several comments that we cannot feel as a GG would feel, I'm not so sure. I feel I am a woman, almost constantly. I know I will never experience birthing a child, having a menstrual period; yet, mentally, I feel I think like a woman.

And, having a soft body with feminine curves and dimensions helps make me feel so much a woman.

I won't even accept the phrase: "Girly men," since I think I am a "girly Girl."

Lora Olivia
07-15-2007, 12:09 PM
I LOVE the girl, not the one within but the one out. When I was in, I was driving "him" nuts, although most would tell you he is a little crazy anyway. So i decided that I must come out. Made "him" quit chewing my nails (40 years), probably about the time i conciously came into this world. So no regrets for me, but many for my wife. She did not deserve this but nothing I can do to change it. Thank you lisa gg :love: Girlfriend you rock and thank you all for letting me ramble:rolleyes:

Lovely Rita
07-16-2007, 03:03 PM
I can truly say that I am glad that I can feel what is like to be"girly". I know that if a magical therapy came out to stop the way I feel I would say no. I have enjoyed my experiences from my first dress/pantyhose...ect to now. How do you girls feel?
Sarah

Nothing more wonderful than spending time enfemme, I must say. The Rock Band "The Who", wrote a song, Getting In Tune, I believe it was called please correct me if I am wrong.

It was all about getting in Tune. That is how I feel when I am enfemme very In Tune with a major part of who I am.:love:

karen marie
07-16-2007, 04:33 PM
i guess the best way to describe it is that i feel
alive and very natural.it is such a big part of me.
karen.

Fab Karen
07-16-2007, 05:06 PM
"I feel mighty real" :D

ericalynne
07-17-2007, 10:19 PM
i have been dressing all my llfe. i have always known i was a girl even from a very early age. i love my femininity and express it when ever i can. I so adore being that wonderful woman who lives within me.she makes me who i am.

Mandy60
07-18-2007, 01:38 PM
I agree. Its good to have womanly side of us come out sometimes.

Charleen
07-18-2007, 10:39 PM
I'm Lily! Even when I now play at being Charlie at work.

Jenna Lynne
07-19-2007, 02:45 AM
I have to say I have mixed feelings about it. I didn't discover my femme self until I was actually 62. <snip> I have my ups & downs regarding CD - this morning I had an up and am comfortably dressed. Other times I just don't seem to have the enthusiasm for it and I feel rather guilty about the whole idea. In other words, I dunno!!
62? You win! I'm only the 2nd longest abstainer in this forum! Congratulations on discovering a new side of yourself.

My enthusiasm waxes and wanes. This may have to do with the lowering of hormone levels due to aging, or it may be just that we get physically tired more easily as we get older and don't always have the energy to pump into our sensual selves.

Guilt, however, is never necessary. Maybe that type of guilt is a manifestation of simple sexism. If we subconsciously assume that female=weak and male=strong, then doing feminine things is (ominous drum roll, please) a sign of weakness.

If we all really believed that women were stronger and more admirable than men, why would we hesitate to crossdress? It would be a way of owning and showing off our STRENGTH.

Remember: Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, and she did it backwards in high heels.

***Jenna***

Sheri 4242
07-19-2007, 03:30 AM
It's who I am ....took me a while to accept it now I embrace it.

I "resemble" that statement!!! It IS who I am!!! Since I first began dressing at a very early age, it has been a part of me from my earliest of memories!!! There were "down times" when I was conflicted. Glorious was they day that I was able to shed the shackles of guilt and accept who and what I am!!!

When im dressed and beome Lucy its almost like a state of euphoria.

Often (more often than not, if not practically all the time) I'm Sheri whether dressed or not. It is euphoric, to say the least!!! (Of course, let me add, that I'm always dressed to some degree -- panties, sneakers, jeans, shorts, etc. that I wear every day are women's. When I say "whether dressed or not," I mean dressed the whole way.)