PDA

View Full Version : getting implants,my wifes idea/Update

chrystie
07-10-2007, 06:33 PM
This came out of the blue the other day(July 4th.)My wife said I would look better in a bra if I had bigger breasts to fill out the cups.I have slight man boobs that almost fill a B cup.She suggested that I should get implants and
bring them to a full C cup.That would be about a 40c.I asked her what was up and she told me she had been thinking of this for a while and that since
I liked wearing feminine clothes,I should look as good as I can.
You could have knocked me over with a feather.She put a major decision
in my lap and now I have to decide just how committed to crossdressing I
want to be.To say the least,I am intrigued,and amazed at her idea.
Any input would be appreciated.
LOL.Chrystie

Daintre
07-10-2007, 06:45 PM
Without further information it is very difficult to offer any advice...are you a cross dresser who has an active male side, or are you wanting to be a woman?
If you do have an active male side, how would you explain the breasts? If you want to transition, how would your relationship with your wife hold up? I guess if you are able to to mask your new self, then this is a mute point.

Angie G
07-10-2007, 06:45 PM
If she is ok with it maybe you should go for it I think I would :hugs:
Angie

Sugar
07-10-2007, 06:47 PM
Hi chrystie, that sounds way to cool to be true! You are so lucky miss thing.

Ok...I just measured my chest, it's 38. I pretty much have B size boobies. Now I think C would be good for me it might not be good for you. Maybe, consider a D size cup.

Just my 2cents honey.

What a wonderful wife you have....for her:love:

peace

jaye

Sugar
07-10-2007, 06:49 PM
Without further information it is very difficult to offer any advice...are you a cross dresser who has an active male side, or are you wanting to be a woman?
If you do have an active male side, how would you explain the breasts? If you want to transition, how would your relationship with your wife hold up? I guess if you are able to to mask your new self, then this is a mute point.

They make pink duct tape don't they?

Jenna Lynne
07-10-2007, 07:12 PM
Do you ever need to use a locker room? If so, you'll attract a lot of stares, to say the least.

Is it possible your wife is bisexual, and wants to make love to you as a woman? That could be ideal.

Or on the other hand, maybe she's testing you, and wants you to say (in a deep voice), "No, I enjoy being a man!"

***Jenna***

Brianna Lovely
07-10-2007, 07:14 PM
Well, I think I would do it. So nice to have a wife that supportive.

I know a GG who can't make up her mind. She's gone from a natural A cup to a C, that a D, then a DD, now back to an A. Last week we were talking and she's thinking of having them put in again.

Sugar
07-10-2007, 07:28 PM
Well, I think I would do it. So nice to have a wife that supportive.

I know a GG who can't make up her mind. She's gone from a natural A cup to a C, that a D, then a DD, now back to an A. Last week we were talking and she's thinking of having them put in again.

Ya gotta love it here:D

Katie Moore
07-10-2007, 07:29 PM
Hmmmm....wife says it's ok to get implants. I'm thinking I should swap wives...

:love:

Wishful

battybattybats
07-10-2007, 07:30 PM
I'd take a long time to decide. Just to be sure.

Phyliss
07-10-2007, 07:37 PM
"Something" says to me, that no matter how nice the thought, DON'T take the bait. It's a trap. If you say "yes" then you live with all the problems of having "boobs" that any GUY could think of. If you say "no" then that raises the questions about the rest of your clothing.
A loose loose situation if I ever saw one.

No answers from me, because I don't know what I'd do in that position.

samcs
07-10-2007, 07:37 PM
I agree with Jenna. I would make sure that this in not a test that you will surely fail if you move forward. Make sure she is sincerce before making your decision and understand the consequences of getting breast that are difficult to hide. Good luck with this.

Lori SC
07-10-2007, 08:15 PM
What a proposal Chrystie!!!:eek:

One thing you should do is have quite a few talks with your wife about her "offer". Ask her why she wants you to look better as a woman. (Hey, you could use the line that she must think you're ugly:D). Also try to talk to her about all the pro's and cons about breasts as mentioned by others responses. Also - where's the money comming from? Not expensive, but they are not free.

The conversations with your wife will give you more insight as to why she made that suggestion - which is especially important if she wants the heck no, I want to be a man response!

Beside, this isn't a decision made in one day anyway. Take your time. And enjoy the offer in front of you.

Hugs, Lori

P.S. Another thing you may need to consider is how a rather drastic, sudden change in chest size will be treated in the workplace, if you work with others.

Stephenie S
07-10-2007, 08:28 PM
I think you wife is saying, "Put up or shut up."

If you are REALLY so commited, then go for it. But bear in mind, boobs are a bit difficult to hide once they get as big as you are contemplating. Are you really ready for the inconvenience? Are you ready for a women's swim suit everytime you go to the beach or pool? Are you ready for physicals at your doctor's office? Are you ready for a bra ALL DAY EVERY DAY? Think this through carefully before you act, hon.

Stephie

karla2016
07-10-2007, 08:30 PM
You are lucky. I will also have implants but in the contrary I had to beg my wife to accept them. We were together to the Doctor and she only agreed to a very small implants. 125cc and 175cc, a size she believes I can hide with my clothes on. I would like to have at least 250cc but she asked me not to push her.
Keep in touch
Karla

Patty
07-10-2007, 08:48 PM
There is some very good advise in the postings. Take your time and talk with the wife a lot more. There are alot of questions to think about.

Sugar
07-10-2007, 09:12 PM
chrystie has a big decision to make. Can we help her out here? I don't have implants. I love my little b cups but what a pain to have to shave them everyday. Which makes me wonder if chrystie gets her implants, will she have to shave them? Hmmm

How many here are willing to say whether they do or do not have implants? This would be good info for chrystie.

This place is so thought provoking, don't ya think?

peace

jaye

Randy
07-10-2007, 09:38 PM
Other comments make a lot of sense - would this fit you?

I was just looking into this option myself - more for curiosity, because my wife would never go for it. If, however, she asked me to do it, well, that would be an easy yes!

The hardest part would be the money ($6K-$10K)

Looking at examples, I would go for about 200-250CC sub muscular teardrop with a transaxiallary placement, but I really haven't looked into it much - LOL.

If you really ARE interested and not just posting a story (some do this, so please don't be angry) I'd recommend checking out a site named implantinfo.com.

Good Luck and keep us posted

natasha
07-10-2007, 10:07 PM
If mine were to say that to me and I thought it wasnt a test. I'd go for it in a second.:love:

JoAnne A
07-10-2007, 11:00 PM
Under muscle period! I would think long and hard before making such
decisions. If they made an adjustable that did not require a DR. visit to
adjust, I would do it tomorrow! I will tell you one thing, Dr.'s warn you before surgery to figure what size you want and go up to the next cup! Who wants to pay twice? The initial swelling will bring tears of happiness to your eyes. They will swell three cup sizes in the begining.

Unless you want SRS surgery, I just could not see doing it.

UNLESS so one bet me 100,000,...... I would put in 750+cc in each side and
leave them in! Any one want to pay?

Khriss
07-10-2007, 11:33 PM
... a test of Your commitment perhaps /to dressing ?

SarahLynn
07-11-2007, 01:06 AM
Were i you i'd talk to her about getting a pair of breast forms first. Compartively cheap and removeable and then if you and she decide to go the route of implants it will be easier for the two of you to make the decision. You will have the experience of knowing what you will look like and weither or not she is fully accepting of the change. Really, i'm a bit supprised no one else has made this suggestion.

just my :2c:

SarahLynn

Dixie
07-11-2007, 01:14 AM
I agree with Sarah, I also agree it may be a test be wary grasshopper.:drink:

rachel_rachel
07-11-2007, 01:24 AM
I'd go with the theory that if it sounds too good to be true, Then it probably is.

Sandra
07-11-2007, 04:26 AM
Why go through having implants if you're not dressing 24/7 and out to the world and his wife or going to transition.

ChristineRenee
07-11-2007, 05:04 AM
Well you know the old saying...if it sounds too good to be true...it probably isn't. :raisedeyebrow:

My advice...buy a pair of breast forms first to see how you will look in a bra to both yourself and to your wife. It'll be cheaper, wiser, and safer in the long run.

psion128
07-11-2007, 05:07 AM
my 2 cents... if it were me. I'd say thank you for the gesture but I also enjoy being a guy at the same. I would like to go to the beach still or the pool without getting some wacky ppl staring at me. Basically I don't like to be the center of attention(awkward). I would not do it. If it were me.

I would do it only under one situation. If no one would think me as a "weird" after I did it. Like if I went to the pool/beach or such, and its was normal to see me wearing a bikini top or what not. That is my 2 cents.

If you do it, are you ready to show the world yourself or gonna keep it in the closet? Your post has generated a lot of input to read. Check it all out and weigh your options.

Lanore
07-11-2007, 06:04 AM
Having your own breasts have their ups and downs. I've had mine (no fakes) and would not trade them for anything. It's a big decision only you can make. As for me, I only have one more thing to take care of. Question? Have you worn a bra 24/7 for a month except night time? Once you have made the decision to get implants, there's no taking them out and putting them in a drawer. Happy thoughts.

Lanore

Danielle1960
07-11-2007, 06:55 AM
As long as she is sincere in the recommendation, why not? I saw a medical show on DHC and they do the implants allot. They look good when done. From a male perspective. Look around. Man boobs are an issue in this country and unfortunately for those with them it is a health (usually overweight) issue. If you have them put in there are shops on the net that sell an undershirt that hold them in place when your not wanting them to show. At that point you'll look like you work out.:heehee:

I think I would do it:2c:

Good luck on your decision which ever way you go.
Danielle

erickka
07-11-2007, 07:06 AM
As I have stated in other threads, I enjoy my male life too much to throw it all away. Of course I love wearing skirts and heels, but that is secondary to everything else. It is just an extension of the real me, so I personally, like to be able to take the boobies and put them in theur little boxes until I need them again.

angelfire
07-11-2007, 07:08 AM
Anyone remember that guy who got implants on a bet? Just a normal guy who did ridiculous bets for money. I think he lived in his bath-tub for a month at some point too. But he loved the implants that even after the bet was over, he didn't get them removed, and kept them.

Its up to you, ultimately, but yea, it will draw some stares unless you can pass, and want to go en-femme 24/7.

Wendy me
07-11-2007, 08:34 AM
just my thought if you need to come on line and ask if you should then you should not do it... getting implants is not like under dressing you can't hide them ... it's a huge step out and if your not ready if you have to ask then don't..... just my thought...

LindaTS
07-11-2007, 10:20 AM
WOW Chrystie, That's quite an offer. I've only met one other girl who had that happen to her and she did it. Her wife even paid for it. Obviously it's something not to be taken lightly but I know if something like that ever happened to me I'd do it in a heartbeat. Too bad I don't have the $$$ for it or I'd do it right now. Whatever happens, good luck.

Joanne_2003
07-11-2007, 12:27 PM
"Something" says to me, that no matter how nice the thought, DON'T take the bait. It's a trap. If you say "yes" then you live with all the problems of having "boobs" that any GUY could think of. If you say "no" then that raises the questions about the rest of your clothing.
A loose loose situation if I ever saw one.

No answers from me, because I don't know what I'd do in that position.

I think Phyliss is reight that it's a trap but I see a way out... If you say thanks but no and she responds with the questions about your dressing you can reply that you like the feel of the bra against your man boobs and are afraid that you would lose that feeling with implants.

Joanne

Michelia
07-11-2007, 12:38 PM
But my conscience will not let me sleep otherwise.

I am surprised that in all the great posts here no one has mentioned side effects and health implications. There are serious issues associated with some of the major manufacturers of implants, ranging from poor manufacturing practices, deception, accounting probes by the government, etc.

In many cases, implants will have to be revisited later (years down the road) with future surgeries. There have been serious debates within the medical community about the safety of these things for years. People tend to overlook this when they want something badly enough. But if something goes wrong it can be hell to pay.

You may know all this already, but please do careful research before taking this step.

I have an old girlfriend who I implored not to have augmentation done at the time. It has been ten years and she now regrets it. Those things leaked and she has had multiple visits to the hospital as a result, not to mention some deformity starting to take place.

Michelia

Marcie Sexton
07-11-2007, 12:51 PM
Interesting position to be in...

If I were in your shoes and wanted my top, I'd go for it...

Shelly Preston
07-11-2007, 12:52 PM
Use extreme caution on this subject

Unless you plan to transition

I would say dont do it as the medical and psycholgical implications are enormous.

As has been said unless you dressing 24/7 now there seems not great reason to have this done

Most if not all crossdressers at some time will wish they had there own breasts

This is a step I know I could not take

If you do decide to move forward with this

I would say you need to wear from 24/7 for a year to see how you will cope with all the pressures that will arise

Marcie Sexton
07-11-2007, 01:49 PM
If you really wnat them and both of you are agreeable, then go for it...I know I would...

KandisTX
07-11-2007, 02:08 PM
While I do understand many of the "Do it" responses, I must offer the anti-boob here. As a CD, I know that I am not a woman, I am genetically a male and for that I am truly grateful as I would not have a wonderful companion I have found in GlitterGG.

Sure, there have been times in the past where the thought of getting implants came into my head, but was just as quickly dismissed as "pure fantasy" because it would be somehow difficult to explain first off. The whole "man-boobs" excuse wouldn't work considering the shape and positioning of them would be too "perfect". The possible side effects of the implants themselves have been in the past somewhat horrifying. While they have made wonderful advances, using saline instead of silicone, there are still serious health dangers that could arise. Not the least of which would be increasing your risks of breast cancer, and that is something I would not wish on my worst enemy, let alone a gurlfriend.

I offer this advice.

Talk to her, really talk to her, find out what her motives are for making such an offer. Odds are she is testing you to see how far you want to take your "dressing up". If that is the case, you need to reassure her that you are the same man she married, you just have a differant wardrobe than most men.

Kandis:love:

sarah378619
07-11-2007, 04:40 PM
I would be very cautious and ask probing questions to find out what she really likes. Also breasts area perm step. Do you want to dress as a girl 24/7.
Sarah

MsJanessa
07-11-2007, 04:49 PM
irregardless of whether your wife is testing you or not, getting implants is a big step---as My TS friend Jennifer says once you get them there is really no turning back---so if you are really a TS and want to go all the way to living as a woman full time 24/7 then fine, but you should really be sure first.

gabe
07-11-2007, 04:59 PM
Breasts are beautiful, especially when they are perky. The problem with breasts, implents or otherwise, is they cannot defy gravity forever. I would not want breasts.

Julie York
07-11-2007, 05:19 PM
Oh god you people.

Is this the same wife who doesn't really like the fact you are a crossdresser?

Brianna Lovely
07-11-2007, 05:46 PM
There are many interesting replies to the original post and some good advice, for sure.

But, someone raised a question, about swimming.

Now, don't get upset, girls, but what would be wrong, with a "man" going swimming, topless?

I wonder if he would get arrested????
Man with DD breasts arrested at public beach, for being topless!

SatinDoll00
07-11-2007, 08:11 PM
Have you talked to your wife about HRT?? If she is suggesting implants, perhaps she would like you as a woman 24/7. I think if I were in your shoes (hopefully some really sexy black or red 4 inch heels), then I would push for that rather than implants. Actually, I would push for both.

Consider yourself EXTREMELY lucky either way. If she means what she offers...then you could be the luckiest WOMAN alive!!!

Morgan

imDanielle2
07-11-2007, 10:25 PM
I got my implants several years ago and only wish I would have done it sooner....I am a DD now and I am considering going larger myself. My doctor told me when I decided on the size I wanted I should then consider going to the next cup size. I told him I wanted D or DD back then and now I am about to spend several thousand dollars to go larger. I should have listened to him!

Brianna Lovely
07-12-2007, 04:58 PM
I thought this was an interesting viewpoint on male breasts and worth posting.

Insurer to Pay for Boy's Breast Surgery

Tuesday, April 03, 2007
The Associated Press
By SAMUEL MAULL
Associated Press Writer

An insurer that refused to pay for a teenage boy's breast reduction surgery on the ground that it was cosmetic must reimburse his father for the operation, an appeals court ruled Tuesday.

The Supreme Court's Appellate Division decision upheld two lower court rulings that directed Group Health Inc. (GHI) to pay for the surgery because it was "medically necessary" for the boy to lead a normal life.

A GHI spokeswoman said Tuesday she had not seen the decision and could not comment.

In 2004, the then-17-year-old boy's father sued GHI because the insurer refused to pay to reduce the boy's enlarged breasts, a condition known as bilateral gynecomastia. GHI said the surgery was cosmetic and not medically necessary.

Court papers said the teen, of Hempstead, N.Y., was teased by his peers and never engaged in activities that allowed anyone to see his breasts. They said he would not go to the beach and even refused to attend an out-of-state university, fearing dormitory mates would ridicule him.

Manhattan Civil Court Judge Barbara Jaffe found in September 2004 that the boy was unable to function as a normal adolescent because of his condition.

Jaffe said the boy's condition was "an objective, tangible and unusual source of turmoil, more akin to a clubfoot or cleft palate than to a large nose, heavy acne or diminutive breasts on an adolescent female, all of which are relatively common."

Jaffe ordered GHI to pay $5,000 to the plaintiff, the father, who had gone ahead with the breast reduction surgery for his son at a cost of $7,500.

In March 2006, the state Supreme Court's Appellate Term affirmed Jaffe's ruling, and on Tuesday the Appellate Division upheld the Appellate Term.

The Appellate Division judges, ruling 5-0, rejected GHI's argument that the plaintiff's claim of emotional distress was not supported by a mental health professional. The judges wrote:

"The condition suffered by plaintiff's son was characterized by plaintiff's medical providers as a 'deformity' and, particularly in the case of a 17-year-old male, clearly a devastating condition with 'psychosocial' consequences."

The judges said it was "absurd to deny coverage on the grounds that plaintiff's son did not provide support from a mental health professional, particularly where the external review decision itself acknowledges that the patient suffers 'depression' and 'emotional distress' from this condition."

A telephone number for the plaintiff, who acted as his own lawyer, could not be found Tuesday.

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

CharleyDC
07-12-2007, 08:06 PM
I'd go for the implants even if I had to keep my hairy chest - being a male with breast has always been a fantasy - have long hair, 3 studs in each ear, shave everything below the brows except a femme batch to cover my crouch - yes even if I had to be a male in dress I'd rather be a guy with great boobs than the guy I am now

Charley

Billijo49504
07-12-2007, 08:24 PM
Well, I would really think about it. I measure a 38C or 40B, and I wish I could put mine in a drawer, when I'm not dressed. I can't go to the beach or the local pool, with out wearing a shirt. With a t shirt, I have to wear a baggy one or another baggy shirt over it...BJ
ps. Mine started to grow since I had my right tyroid removed, because it was cancerous..BJ

nancy58
07-12-2007, 11:28 PM
I think that if you're going to have breast implants, then you're no longer a CD, you are in transition. It's easy enough to put on lingerie and falsies for a night or a week, but surgery is something you should regard as permanent. People who go the transition route generally get plenty of psychological counseling and testing, and they usually live in their new gender role for a while, usually with hormone therapy, etc., before they go under the knife.

I think you have to decide whether you want to be a man who dresses as a woman, however artfully, or whether you want to be a woman. For my part, I would not want to be stuck in between, with breasts and a penis. I would feel like a freak.

Jess84
07-12-2007, 11:42 PM
it just depends on how often you want to be as a woman. Is crossdressing on your mind a ton, or do you enjoy your male side as well?

Remember, for some, the art of passing is more fun than just being a woman.

lynn27
07-13-2007, 08:54 AM
Oh god you people.

Is this the same wife who doesn't really like the fact you are a crossdresser?Julie, I was starting to think the same thing. Sounds to much like a fantasy. Something ain't right with this story.

Chrystie, sorry but something isn't adding up. You cannot ask your wife about hair removal but she is getting you boobs???

My wife knows about my "dressing up" and while
she doesn't disapprove, I can't expect any help from her, so asking her about
hair removal is out of the question. http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55449 post #3.

If you are for real, I'd be very wary of your wife's suggestion for several reasons.

Your wife may be thinking of leaving you and whats to be able to prove to the Judge that you are a crossdresser.

another alternative is that her offer wasn't real and she was just exploring how commited you are to crossdressing.

If you aren't thinking about transitioning you may want to forego the offer. You won't be able to hide larger beasts and if you are not passable you'll have a lot of trouble adjusting to life as a guy with boobs.

chrystie
07-13-2007, 05:54 PM
I appreciate all the comments and advice about whether I should take
my wife up on her offer for me to get implants.I have to go out of town for an extended period and I told her I would have an answer when I returned.
I am inclined NOT to get implants,partly due to cost and partly due to some of
the points you gals brought up.But that aside,in response to a couple of comments about dressing 24/7,I do.I wear a bra and panties,sometimes
pantyhose,all day every day.In my home I wear skirts,dresses,blouses,etc.
I'm not to keen on makeup as I don't know how to apply it well and I don't
want to look like a clown,but that's just me.When I'm on the road,I like to
wear denim skirts and womens T shirts and low heel,open toed shoes.
Any way,the dressing 24/7 has been an ongoing thing for a very long time,
but I will have to say no to the boobs.Maybe thirty years ago I would have
a different answer,but not now.God almighty,I'm getting long winded in my
old age.I hope this makes sense to you ladies and I will say thanks and
goodbye for a while.
LOL,CHRYSTIE

Deanna2
07-13-2007, 06:05 PM
Just do what you enjoy.

Sandra
07-14-2007, 02:52 AM
But that aside,in response to a couple of comments about dressing 24/7,I do.I wear a bra and panties,sometimes

I may have mis read this but to be 24/7 means that you have no male clothing at all and even if you are at home, on the road or just every day out and about you only wear female clothes, that is dressing 24/7, in other words everyone sees you in female clothes no matter what the time of day is or where you are.

mrde2006
07-14-2007, 04:35 AM
I, for one, would not have implants. Having had to deal with enlarged breast for thirty years as a normal male is very difficult. Unless you are willing to go "full time" I would refrain.

flatlander_48
07-14-2007, 08:00 AM
I appreciate all the comments and advice about whether I should take
my wife up on her offer for me to get implants.I have to go out of town for an extended period and I told her I would have an answer when I returned.
I am inclined NOT to get implants,partly due to cost and partly due to some of
the points you gals brought up.But that aside,in response to a couple of comments about dressing 24/7,I do.I wear a bra and panties,sometimes
Any way,the dressing 24/7 has been an ongoing thing for a very long time,
but I will have to say no to the boobs.Maybe thirty years ago I would have
a different answer,but not now.God almighty,I'm getting long winded in my
old age.I hope this makes sense to you ladies and I will say thanks and
goodbye for a while.
LOL,CHRYSTIE

I understand your logic and it makes sense to me. When you get implants, you cross a line and I think one has to be totally prepared to accept the consequences. The consequences would not be easy and could make you seriously regret your choice.

Discretion remains the better part of valor...

chrystie
07-15-2007, 08:24 AM
I was reading some of the replies to my dressing 24/7 and after re-reading
my posts,I realized that I had neglected to include some pertinent info.
After much inward reflection and deep conversations with my wife,I decided
to "out" myself to friends and family.I explained that my dressing was not
a sexual thing,but that it made me feel good (ie,calmer,less stress).
As for the rest of the world,as long as I'm not breaking any laws or any
ordinances,then at my age I don't care what people think.I work hard,pay
my taxes(even if I don't think they are necessary)and I am not hurting
anyone or depriving anyone of anything.
This may sound harsh to some people,but after 40+ years of doing things
the way society dictates,for however long a life I have left,I will live it how
I want and dressed how I want.If I inadvertently offended anyone,then I
apoligize.
That's all I have to say on that subject,now I gotta go pack for my trip.
LOL Chrystie.

pamela jones
07-19-2007, 07:44 AM
Your boobs look wonderful in your picture. I know you have to be careful of what you wish for but they look fab.

paloma
07-19-2007, 10:41 AM
I've had implants and I'm so much happier since I did.Bras now have a whole new feel. I am now a 40B.

Marcie Sexton
07-19-2007, 10:51 AM
Sounds like time to hold or fold...Tell her "we" need to find a good surgeon and get a consultation with him...

Get the pros and cons...I know not to far from here some can do computer enhanchments to give you a view of what you'd look like with the head lights:rolleyes:...

Then if you and she are still a go, I would give it serious consideration if I so desired to have them, other wise I think perhaps its a ploy to establish and maintain control over you for better or worse...:2c:

vivianann
07-19-2007, 03:58 PM
I would get the implants,especially if I had my wifes approval, good luck .

RachelDenise
07-19-2007, 07:01 PM
It is a question of desire vs reality. I desire DD breast implants but the reality of it says NO! I can't pass now and even with enormous boobs, I STILL CAN'T PASS! I love them to death, but it just wouldn't work. As for your situation, I would try to figure out the real motive behind my wife's offer.

monalisa
07-20-2007, 08:46 AM
I think the wife is testing you. Schedule your appointment with the doctor and get er done. Surprise her with a D cup.

joann426
07-20-2007, 09:22 AM
yes i wood in a heart beat also if my wife wood aloud me to have them but i wood consider we men do manley things i wood get breast forms like i did they aint that much